Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

2face No Longer Write Lyrics? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face No Longer Write Lyrics? (755 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Happy 37th Birthday To 2face Idibia / 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face No Longer Write Lyrics? by steezzcom: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2011
T-Kross is a fast rising Abuja based R n B artist and in a recent chat with steezz.com said 2face no longer writes lyrics.

“When I recorded a track with 2face, when it was his turn to do his thing, he told me that for some time now he has not been writing lyrics, that he just goes into the booth and start free styling and that was what he did on my track. I was scared cos I didn’t want my song to come out bad but what this guy did in the booth was amazing, and the song came out well no doubt. After that experience, I simply told myself, the more you do it, the better you get at it”.

T-Kross even confided in steezz.com that he initially didn’t like the person of 2face but at a point couldn’t ignore him no longer.

“When 2face left Plantashun Boys I didn’t like him. With the whole negative media surrounding his departure and you know we could be sentimental sometime, so i didn’t care if dude could sing or not. But with time I had no option but to pay attention to this guy. I could no longer ignore the fact that this guy can vibe and has his own unique identity which could be seen in his albums”.

He concluded by praying that God bless him as he did 2face.

“2face is one artist that stands out. We were in a show together where he performed after me and you know, it’s normal to get the ladies cheering and crying but when you get the men responding and paying serious attention to your performance, then know you have crossed the line. That was what 2face did and I instantly prayed to God to give me that blessing in my life where I’ll get men to stand and recognize my music. If you want to blow, get the ladies and children to love your music but 2face has gone pass that level that leve”l.

Re: 2face No Longer Write Lyrics? by MrCork17: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2011
the skinny hungry loookin IBO boy cannut even read & right, duh undecided
Re: 2face No Longer Write Lyrics? by Woke4all(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2011
Fine boy no pimple

That's how it's supposed to be! Why write when you got lot's of stuffs upstairs?
Re: 2face No Longer Write Lyrics? by SHEAU(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2011
Mr Cork u piss me off evrytime, hope you die this year. unh! embarassed
Re: 2face No Longer Write Lyrics? by callme2: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2011
Cork
Are you still alive?
Re: 2face No Longer Write Lyrics? by MrCork17: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2011
SHEAU:

Mr Cork u piss  me off evrytime, hope you die this year. unh! embarassed

I piss u of? ok, maybe i SHULD pisss on ya IBO face angry(no oofeinse)
Re: 2face No Longer Write Lyrics? by iz2much: 1:24am On Jan 11, 2011
SHEAU:

Mr Cork u piss me off evrytime, hope you die this year. unh! embarassed

lol
i cant stop laughing, u huyz r ? ? ? ? ?
Re: 2face No Longer Write Lyrics? by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On Jan 11, 2011
That's kind of sad. . .
Re: 2face No Longer Write Lyrics? by SHEAU(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I piss u of? ok, maybe i SHULD pisss on ya IBO face angry(no oofeinse)

u re a jerk, if not a stupid bot. atleast i made u angry tongue

(1) (Reply)

Paul Play Dairo Is Back With New Singles For Valentine / Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! / Controversy Surrounding The Death Of Comedian, Cd John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.