Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State (64632 Views)

Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient / COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Martinez39s(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:
An untrained believer will do more harm to the kingdom than an unbeliever. It's because of pastors like this the men of God are being ridiculed.
Yes there are times when there's a need for supernatural intervention agreed. But that doesn't cancel the protocols or directives from the govt now the lack of discretion of both the diseased family members and the pastor is has caused the virus to be transmitted to only God knows how many people.

I would have said there should be some form of purnishment for this kind of recklessness but even our leaders are also reckless.
You are confused, and you don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:

Call EFCC join

grin
Gbebodye or wetin, be kaiful ooo... Last warning smiley
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Obidon1(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:
Virus no sabi ur position, religion nor ur intentions o
I'm sure even the holy spirits are wearing facemask, sanitizing and washing their hands[url][/url]please point of collection do not speak of holy spirit because they are not man

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Martinez39s(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by AdaoraNK(f): 6:22pm On May 01, 2020
dirtydiva:
Keep holy spirit out of your senseless reasoning

Please tell them well, they will still come after you. They should just simply take the advice. If they don't believe in the Holy Spirit, then they shouldn't bring Him in here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by mvem(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2020
AGUBANZE:
Where is Apostle Suleiman , he should go and bargain with death .
oga covid is not a death sentence. People recover very well and recovery rate is more than 80%...haven't you noticed that world wide deaths have dropped...there are better treatments and even without treatment, recovery is certain if you are young and healthy
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by kelvin21887(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2020
Only God knows how many people this pastor has gone to lay hands on after contracting the virus.....God help us oo

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 01, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Please tell them well, they will still come after you. They should just simply take the advice. If they don't believe in the Holy Spirit, then they shouldn't bring Him in here.
The one dat made dat comment even called me names for correcting her, some people are serious case
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by sammychimex(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
You are confused, and you don't know what you are saying.

Sorry oh I should clap for the pastor for praying for the diseased to the extent that it spread to the kids and even the pastor contracted it.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by doggedfighter(f): 6:29pm On May 01, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Please jokes to the Holy Spirit is an 'expensive' one I advice you withdraw it or desist from it abeg.

Though shall not use the name of thy Lord, thy God in vain.
Which holy Spirit are talking about?
Holy Spirit can do nothing.
I mean nothing

2 Likes

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by sammychimex(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2020
kelvin21887:
Only God knows how many people this pastor has gone to lay hands on after contracting the virus.....God help us oo

That definitely a pastor who lacks discretion.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2020
Chei now I understand what Friedrich meant when he said "God is dead and we have killed him" chai. Stay safe no you want to go and kill yourself. If God ever existed he would be a God of balance and nature not one who tips the balance in favour of fools like this pastor.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by AdaoraNK(f): 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
doggedfighter:

Which holy Spirit are talking about?
Holy Spirit can do nothing.
I mean nothing

Ha!
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by AdaoraNK(f): 6:39pm On May 01, 2020
dirtydiva:
The one dat made dat comment even called me names for correcting her, some people are serious case

Bros abeg, seal up OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Dangrace01: 6:48pm On May 01, 2020
The problem of religion

If the prayer worked everybody would call him a great man of God

The prayer didn't work everyone calling him fake pastor

What if he's a real pastor but the prayer didn't work.

What if the prayer is in the process of working

So many questions
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Ghostrye: 6:49pm On May 01, 2020
dirtydiva:
When will people learn to keep their opinions and corrections about religion to themselves. There is no correct or wrong religion, there is no correct or wrong way to address the holy spirit, or Jesus, or god. Each person to his own beliefs, she/he had her own view on things while you have yours. Your opinions don't have to match before you can mind your business tainku.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by idahme(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2020
fairfora:
But wike said no covid-19 case in his state angry

is this ur break at dawn ? Ur comment may have been correct may be 1week or more ago but u rather bring something u heard weeks back thinking Covid19 update is static. Guy join the real updates of what's going on and try to read through before commenting. Be patient in reading
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by tonero263(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2020
Speechless......
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Egungun don finally enter express. undecided
dangote truck don jam Egungu tey tey!!
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2020
Ghostrye:
When will people learn to keep their opinions and corrections about religion to themselves. There is no correct or wrong religion, there is no correct or wrong way to address the holy spirit, or Jesus, or god. Each person to his own beliefs, she/he had her own view on things while you have yours. Your opinions don't have to match before you can mind your business tainku.
And I never ask you to quote me about peoples opinion.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Bekool(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2020
Apeshy101:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-children-of-dead-patient-pastor-test-positive-in-rivers/amp/

The only ultimate solution to this killer virus is to find a permanent cure or a vaccine how long can state govts continue to lockdown their borders and means of income? With the reckless altitude of most nigerians this coronavirus is going to be with us for quite some time.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by AGUBANZE(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2020
mvem:
oga covid is not a death sentence. People recover very well and recovery rate is more than 80%...haven't you noticed that world wide deaths have dropped...there are better treatments and even without treatment, recovery is certain if you are young and healthy

You go and test and see . So apostle suileman is too young to die from the virus ? Do you even know what the virus does to the lungs ? I guess you don’t .
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Hero2k9: 7:12pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:
Virus no sabi ur position, religion nor ur intentions o
I'm sure even the holy spirits are wearing facemask, sanitizing and washing their hands

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI
Pls don't joke with HOLY SPIRIT
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:13pm On May 01, 2020
My people perish for lack of wisdom.

Wish them speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by ugwum007(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2020
I will still maintain that 80% of transmitted Covid19 was aided by Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Bekool(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2020
Finstar:
Covid19 is proof that every pastor, imam, native doctor, and the rest of them are con men. This pandemic has utterly disgraced them. All of a sudden, they are not waiting for science grin

This is no ordinary virus it's a biological weapon that was created in a lab in Wuhan china Donald Trump have even comfirmed that he now has the hard evidence that it was actually created by the Chinese. So we should let science deal with what they created leave God and his servants out of this.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by oglalasioux(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2020
AgroTrade:

Wouldn't the heading be easier to read and understand if you simply add a conjunction "and"?

Children Of Dead Victim and Pastor Test Positive In Rivers

I have no idea.

Modified...

The heading has been modified with a conjunction added grin
Lala I hail oo

It wasn't wrong. Journalism has a special way of captioning stories.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by mvem(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2020
AGUBANZE:

You go and test and see . So apostle suileman is too young to die from the virus ? Do you even know what the virus does to the lungs ? I guess you don’t .
Oga thousands have recovered some are sportsmen and have returned normally to sports. The lungs issue is not what the virus does but a consequence of pneumonia. About 10-15% of cases get to severe level which needs hospitalization and about 5% go to critical stage. What kills some of these 5% is the pneumonia the virus induces. Pneumonia deteriorates the lungs. So studies are saying people that recover via the ventilator or from the critical stage might develop long term lungs issues. This is just about 5% that reaches critical stage. Moreover it is only the old and the immune-compromised that reached that stage. As for recovery, Millions have recovered and are doing well. I know of one case in Akwa Ibom and he is doing very fine. Many European football players tested positive and have recovered and are back to normal training, you can't run and train with a damaged lungs. You have to understand that many actually have had this virus and recovered without knowing because they showed no symptoms or mild symptoms. Its symptoms is very similar to a flu...for apostle Suleiman, I am indifferent about him. My argument is not about him
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by DarkJeddi(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2020
Chosen1984:
Prayer is not a Crime!
With GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE ..

By GOD'S Grace I believe nothing can stop me from doing the Work of My Heavenly FATHER..

I just Returned from my Evangelical outreach!

Nothing will stop me from Preaching!

Someone needs to Stand in the Gap !

That's is why I am Created..

You can go and hug a Corona patient..

NOBODY gives a SH1T..

One less NITWIT to deal with.. angry

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by DarkJeddi(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Please jokes to the Holy Spirit is an 'expensive' one I advice you withdraw it or desist from it abeg.

Though shall not use the name of thy Lord, thy God in vain.
Religion is a SCAM..

The Holy Ghost is the biggest Scam..

Furck the Lord.. grin

Hallelujah!! cheesy
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Ayubaossy(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2020
Anty Corona don catch man of God ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.