Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus (69565 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Calculating: 7:05pm On May 01, 2020
The founder of DAAR Communications Plc, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi and his daughter-in law along with six members of his family have tested positive for Coronavirus.

This is coming 3 days after his son and Chairman of the board of the company, Raymond Dokpesi Jnr also tested positive for the virus.

A test conducted by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, on the Dokpesi family came out positive for eight members of the family.

High Chief Dokpesi and the affected family members have been evacuated by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, to the isolation centre at the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital Gwagwalada where his son is already receiving treatment.

Speaking on Friday shortly after the arrival of the NCDC Ambulance, High Chief Dokpesi said he is feeling well. “I am of quite ok, i feel very well”, he said, an indication that his condition is still asymptotic.

On Monday, the Chairman of the DAAR Board was the first to test positive for Coronavirus after symptoms which he said were similar to malaria. But following persistent bouts of cough, he decided to reach out to the NCDC. His test later turned out positive.

Contact tracing immediately commenced with his family members including his father, High Chief Dokpesi and members of his household.

The test was later extended to senior management and members of staff who had been in close contact with the company’s index case.

The FCT Health Authorities had also carried out an immediate fumigation of the entire DAAR Headquarters building sitting aloft the Kpaduma hills in Asokoro District Of Abuja.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ait.live/breaking-founder-of-daar-communications-7-family-members-test-positive-for-coronavirus/amp/

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by socialmediaman: 7:06pm On May 01, 2020
Wonder when the testing will go round so the country can know how widespread it is

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by helinues: 7:10pm On May 01, 2020
Quick recovery to them ooo.

Dokpesi in the news these days makes one to reflect about life.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Davash222(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2020
ZoneBs are on sober reflection cos of the death of Dokpesi... Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by NwaNimo1(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2020
Life's a bittch.....and then you die.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by unnknown: 7:15pm On May 01, 2020
I wish all of them quick recovery. It's heartbreaking that this virus is spreading like there's no tomorrow. This is the time for everyone to take responsibility and adhere to all the laid down measures by the NCDC and government order.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Beremx(f): 7:15pm On May 01, 2020
This one he has three wives and numerous children. That’s a whole lot of family members infected with the virus

14 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by ojun50(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2020
Quick recovery to the family

13 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Yemike(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2020
I think my eyes are tired of seeing Corona related news and my ears are telling me the same.

Meanwhile, I saw a thread about how a pastor praying for a covid-19 patient tests positive for the virus.

FG should give us chance they said grin

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Tpave(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2020
It's only God that will deliver us in this country
I have said my own

8 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by EzzyCarter: 7:23pm On May 01, 2020
Davash222:
ZoneBs are on sober reflection cos of the death of Dokpesi... Interesting

Read what you typed again sad

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Davash222(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:
h

Read what you typed again sad
Read what the guy above me typed.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by seunmsg(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2020
I wish him and all members of his family who have tested positive for the virus quick recovery.

12 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Calculating: 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
God will heal him and his family ooo. AIT is the only station telling it as it is presently, no wonder this evil govt wants to shut them by any means but they won't succeed

Channels TV has become another NTA. APC's propaganda TV

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by EzzyCarter: 7:31pm On May 01, 2020
Davash222:

Read what the guy above me typed.

I just did, so what's the point? sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2020
Mam way no they wear footwear's when him enter village.

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Yenefer(f): 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
Daar communication own AIT right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by operotimi: 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by afroniger: 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
Damn! It shall be well with their family.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by paulolee(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
in as much as the rich easily contact this virus as it seems to be i still think they have higher chances of escaping it because thier money speaks louder and much attention and extra care would be given to them bt e no mean say if ur time dom reach ur money go work for u o, lia lia e no go work u can ask bubu right hand man after all the billions spent n even heard they planned using 2 ventilators for only him assuming e possible...dokpesi isnt a good man dt much bt i wish him and his family members well and quick recovery because this covid infection, symptoms, treatment and after series of new tests to check if its still in your body is too scary and isnt funi, u can ask chioma n atiku son...get well soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by datola: 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
Wishing them quick recovery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Tranquility4u: 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
This is serious.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by pyyxxaro: 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
Coro Coro abeg sorry for us naa sad

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by okpalaAnambra: 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
Yemike:
I think my eyes are tired of seeing Corona related news and my ears are telling me the same.

Meanwhile, I saw a thread about how a pastor praying for a covid-19 patient tests positive for the virus.

FG should give us chance they said grin
You can't be tired of COVID19 news until it is over...what can u do when u don't have life?

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Lexusgs430: 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
Love together, Dine together..... Possibly die together....... grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Kosoco(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
Egugun aff finally Enter
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by princeade86(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
Oga ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by martineverest(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
hope this will convince Nigerians that corona is real

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by chigoizie7(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
Na serious matter ooh
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
shocked

I don't think fg govt's decision to ease the lockdown will still stand at this rate. I mean..... imagine the whole family goes visiting another family on the premise that there's free movement now and infects them and it goes on Like that. how will the govt curtail it?

All this rushing to ease the lockdown is the govt's way of shying away from their responsibility to cater for the citizens until this whole thng is finally cleared. And the outcome of this decision might not be funny in the end.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.