Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How I Made $500 Online Despite The Lockdown - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Made $500 Online Despite The Lockdown (675 Views)

A Newbie Made Over $500+ Online With Amazon Kdp On Amazon / Don't Be Lazy Youth Take Advantage Of The Lockdown.be Wise / Make Up-to $500 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made $500 Online Despite The Lockdown by MisterKings(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2020
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED TO BE OPEN AGAIN IN JUNE 2020

I am not all that new in online money making. But this is my first time making money online in a long time. I earned first in 2016 over $600 and then sold the site for $76 on Flippa.

But then when I tried the same method with a different technique it didn't work. So I assumed I was just lucky.
After then life took over and I dropped the idea of making money online for a couple of years.

But then I made up my mind this year 2020 that I would start growing this as a business no matter what, but first I need knowledge on how to do this so I don't make any mistakes.

So I looked around for a good mentor I can learn from. The only person I found had a one on one class that cost up to 200k per person, omo I dodge am.

Then he was promoting his info product which costs 100k sometimes he reduced it to 50k. As man no get money, I teamed up with a neighbor and we both joined money and 25k each and so we got the info and I won't lie, I was disappointed.

If I did not have previous experience in this I would probably be thanking him for it. It is not newbie friendly AT ALL and na oyinbo man he used to talk when he knows its Nigerians he is selling it to.

Plus no technical information that a newbie can start working with ASAP.
Just a part about Facebook ads and some bonus make sense.

He is a big boy in this business sha and makes millions online but this affiliate one o, e no dey okay, maybe the one on one will be better, I don't know.

Anyway, I grabbed a few things from it though. But e no reach 50k wey I pay abeg.

The lucky thing is that this my neighbor sent me another link of another info he bought from a big oyinbo internet marketer Franklin Hatchett of onlinedimes.com.

His info costs high sha but somehow this my neighbor bought it and shared it with me and this has really really helped me so far. I am not implementing everything o, but the small one I implemented has made me my first commission on jvzoo $14 I think last 3 weeks or so.

Then a few days ago I made another $270 (images below).

And also another commission entered from clickbank $193

Totalling around $500 that is about 200k, for this lockdown period... I am so happy.

Earning proof see below. See the dates as well so you know this was of recent.

Truth is I would have probably made more if this pandemic no dey disturb business. I am happy about this and thought I should share my knowledge as I grow because even some of my friends are already asking me too much questions.

So if you are interested in learning everything from scratch.

I will add you to my WhatsApp group now.

[s]How to join

Send an email to me and you will receive the link to join my secret WhatsApp group immediately.

Just check your inbox and you will see the link in 3mins

Click on it and you will be taken to the WhatsApp group.

The email is in my signature below

Simply join and wait. Tutorial starts on Sunday May 3rd at 6pm.

This is only for 10 people. So immediately I get 10 people to join my group. I will revoke the WhatsApp link.

Thanks[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made $500 Online Despite The Lockdown by akinz5: 9:14pm On May 01, 2020
Interested
brightwayresources@gmail.com
Re: How I Made $500 Online Despite The Lockdown by MisterKings(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2020
akinz5:
Interested
brightwayresources@gmail.com

Please follow the instructions
Re: How I Made $500 Online Despite The Lockdown by doncent222(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2020
doncent222@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Online International Phone Cards / Fund Your E-bullion Account While You Wait / Momentum. We Make Nigerians Walk Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.