Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand (2300 Views)

One Business Venture That Will Never Fail / Business Venture That Yeilded Great Return For You In 2019 / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 8:04pm On May 01, 2020
I need urgent suggestions as to any online business that I can start with #5000 capital and can in the long run generate #15000-#20000 per month.

It shouldn't be too complex to grasp, and I should be able to easily monitor it's growth.

N. B
I'm not interested in any ponzi schemes or get rich quick schemes

Lalasticlala, iLegendd, mynd44

This could also be of help to other nairalanders
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 8:05pm On May 01, 2020
Thank you
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 9:01pm On May 01, 2020
Any suggestions
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by buchisco(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
there is just chat me up on 0.816277902.4
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by James604: 11:23pm On May 01, 2020
cry

Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by phemmy51: 11:32pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=buchisco post=89080272]there is just chat me up on 0.816277902.4[/quote

why not just say it here......
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 8:43am On May 02, 2020
I'm waiting o
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by biggy12: 12:27pm On May 02, 2020
I have a business i do all you need to start is your laptop and android phone,.Is not yahoo yahoo, is digital marketing if you are interested and ready to be serious chat me up on 08064381784
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 2:01pm On May 02, 2020
More Ideas
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 10:51pm On May 02, 2020
Help a brother with more ideas
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by Sgoldentouch: 12:57am On May 03, 2020
Send it to me I pay 10 percent monthly
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 10:20am On May 03, 2020
Sgoldentouch:
Send it to me I pay 10 percent monthly
That's #500 now
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by James604: 12:57pm On May 03, 2020
grin

Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 1:12pm On May 03, 2020
James604:
grin
Any suggestions bro
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by litathom(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2020
Well, with the idea I have, it can only generate you 10,000 per month. Depending on how many hours you're willing to be online daily.

But with 5 hours browsing, you should be making 400 profits daily, now calculate it by 30 day.

Well, its trading on bookmakers odds. More like betting, but the profit is small.

At least, you have peace of mind
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 4:20pm On May 03, 2020
litathom:
Well, with the idea I have, it can only generate you 10,000 per month. Depending on how many hours you're willing to be online daily.

But with 5 hours browsing, you should be making 400 profits daily, now calculate it by 30 day.

Well, its trading on bookmakers odds. More like betting, but the profit is small.

What is the success rate over 100

2 Likes

Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by Adeapex(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2020
ImperialBlack:

Yes. We need to know the success rate
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by litathom(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2020
ImperialBlack:

success rate over 100 is 95%

This is my history play for today, once I achieve a 500naira profit. I'm done for the day.

My capital (investment) is just 4,000 for now, I'm hoping to increase it to 50k once I'm financially okay.

For a hustler like me, 500 is a big money, if im getting daily without doing heavy work.

PS: I'm not telling anyone to send me message or PM for me to teach. I only contributed to the OP's post.

If you're a punter, look for a bookie that offers laybetting, with it also, you are assured of making 1,000 per day.

Mind you this is only achievable for those who are not greedy. You know some people like chasing 1,000,0000 naira with 500 capital investments. This post is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 5:43pm On May 03, 2020
litathom:
success rate over 100 is 95%

This is my history play for today, once I achieve a 500naira profit. I'm done for the day.

My capital (investment) is just 4,000 for now, I'm hoping to increase it to 50k once I'm financially okay.

For a hustler like me, 500 is a big money, if im getting daily without doing heavy work.

PS: I'm not telling anyone to send me message or PM for me to teach. I only contributed to the OP's post.

If you're a punter, look for a bookie that offers laybetting, with it also, you are assured of making 1,000 per day.

Mind you this is only achievable for those who are not greedy. You know some people like chasing 1,000,0000 naira with 500 capital investments. This post is not for you.
Very true bro
How does one get started
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 5:43pm On May 03, 2020
Further ideas would be appreciated
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by litathom(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2020
ImperialBlack:

Very true bro
How does one get started
First things first, ARE YOU A PUNTER?
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 8:43pm On May 03, 2020
litathom:
First things first, ARE YOU A PUNTER?
Not at all
Never even done Anything bet in my life before
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by mrofficial042: 9:52pm On May 03, 2020
See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 11:18pm On May 03, 2020
More ideas needed
Lalasticlala, mynd44, ilegendd, Joeclef.
Help a brother and possibly many others
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by litathom(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2020
ImperialBlack:

Not at all
Never even done Anything bet in my life before
then I'm afraid, you won't understand.
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by Layomiexclusive: 7:32am On May 04, 2020
You can also venture in the sale of recharge cards and data. You buy at cheap price and then sell to people at ur own price.. also u can also help in the payment of DStv,gotv and startimes subscriptions..
You would start with a token of #1500 and then u can start selling.. as easy as that.
If interested, chat me up on 07030446925..
Note: you are not paying the money to me..
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by nams77: 7:58am On May 04, 2020
ImperialBlack:

Very smart question. I'm impressed

2 Likes

Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2020
There are too many threads on this already. Search Nairaland and you'll find some and read through.

All the best.
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 12:29pm On May 04, 2020
iLegendd:
There are too many threads on this already. Search Nairaland and you'll find some and read through.

All the best.
I'm a big fan
I would like your number to hit you up offline
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by omojesu202(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2020
litathom:

help a brother not to die in poverty. please I'm interested
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by litathom(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
omojesu202:

help a brother not to die in poverty. please I'm interested
Are you into punting

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Online Payment for Aero Tickets / Lpg (cooking Gas Dealers ) Needed In Lagos / About Online Money Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.