Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Fabergas Loyal To Arsenal Or Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabergas Loyal To Arsenal Or Wenger (795 Views)

Osimhen Compared To Pele - Would You Go To Arsenal Or Spurs? / Chelsea's Open Letter To Arsenal FC After Arsenal Vs Man City Game. / Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabergas Loyal To Arsenal Or Wenger by sunny4all(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2007
Fabergas is a brillant player, but it seems his loyal to wenger, as his already said that he would leave if wenger was to go, I dont think a player should be loyal just to the manager but to the club,

Re: Fabergas Loyal To Arsenal Or Wenger by Akolawole(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2007
Is that strange?

Most chelsea guys play for JM not necessarily for Chelsea.

Strange but true
Re: Fabergas Loyal To Arsenal Or Wenger by topeorekoy(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2007
sunny4all:

Fabergas is a brillant player, but it seems his loyal to wenger, as his already said that he would leave if wenger was to go, I don't think a player should be loyal just to the manager but to the club,

ITS LIKE THAT IN SOCCER, MOST PLAYERS PLAY FOR THEIR MANAGER NOT THE CLUB AND WILL FOLLOW HIM WHEN HE LEAVES. SO FABREGAS IS NOT AN EXCEPTION
Re: Fabergas Loyal To Arsenal Or Wenger by lordimpaq(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2007
if you are loyal to the manager, then your heart is not with the club,

if you are a fan of anyteam, it is in your best interest to support the team in bad weather and in good weather,

likewise you have to support the manager and if the manager leaves so be it,

i know some people who are fans of teams because they like a particular player there, david beckham for instance

i know someone who decamped from man united to real madrid, why because beckham left,

so if wenger comes to enyimba united people would start to support them? bollocks as far as i am concerned,

it doesn't make anysense,

so if you are fan of any club stick with the club regardless the circumstance, that is why you are a fan, at least you are a member of the teams supporters club not the Managers Supporters Club,

please people be realistic
Re: Fabergas Loyal To Arsenal Or Wenger by Iman3(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2007
@Lordimpaq

Fabregas is a Spaniard who grew up a Barca fan.Did you think Arsenal is his number one club?His prescence in Arsenal is only a pragmatic move on his part.Why do you expect a Spanish Barca fan to be loyal to Arsenal ?

Don't tell me Wenger "discovered" him.He won the Golden Ball in the Youth Tourney and was the target for many other big clubs.
Re: Fabergas Loyal To Arsenal Or Wenger by Akolawole(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2007
I-man:

Don't tell me Wenger "discovered" him.He won the Golden Ball in the Youth Tourney and was the target for many other big clubs.

Dont go there. I thnk we've dealth with that long time ago.

@Lordi

Long time my brother.

Why no show these days?
Re: Fabergas Loyal To Arsenal Or Wenger by Vieira(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2007
It actually makes sense for players to be loyal to managers.

Players thrive under certain managers and it makes sense that you want to continue a relationship with a manager that can bring the best out of you.

Fans are different from players.

Some players are actually fans of the club they play for and in that rare circumstance they will stick with the club but it may not be the wise move in terms of career development. Look at Matt Le Tissers career for instance.

We can only hope that players develop a fondness for the club beyond the manager itself.
Re: Fabergas Loyal To Arsenal Or Wenger by dinozzo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
when you consider the fact Wenger brought him to the club, had faith in him by playing when he was only 16 years of age, do you think any coach will do that? then I'm not surprised and I expect him to be loyal to wenger first not Arsenal

(1) (Reply)

Cricket Or Baseball / Rio Ferdinand To Miss Arsenal Vs Man U Match On Saturday. / My Dolphins Are Winless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.