Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

App Not Installed Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / App Not Installed Problem (1964 Views)

PowerFul Ways To Fix Kingroot App Not Installed Error / Fix “app Not Installed” Error On Android Phones / Possible Causes And Solutions To App Not Installed Error On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App Not Installed Problem by Kanoski(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2020
Pls
Some of my apps are not installing from sender.
I have to download most of my apps n it's becoming frustrating angry.
Whats the solution to this problem.
My device name is tecno pouvoir 3plus.
Thanks in advance 4 your inputs

Re: App Not Installed Problem by sexylassie2(f): 12:58am On May 02, 2020
Go to Settings → Security → Unknown Sources. Enable Unknown Sources. And then try installing App

if it works tell me thank you....it is just something i learnt
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Kanoski(m): 1:47am On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:
Go to Settings → Security → Unknown Sources. Enable Unknown Sources. And then try installing App

if it works tell me thank you....it is just something i learnt
This is what my security looks like

Re: App Not Installed Problem by sexylassie2(f): 3:36am On May 02, 2020
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Lexusgs430: 6:19am On May 02, 2020
Kanoski:
Pls
Some of my apps are not installing from sender.
I have to download most of my apps n it's becoming frustrating angry.
Whats the solution to this problem.
My device name is tecno pouvoir 3plus.
Thanks in advance 4 your inputs

Don't install apk files, install from playstore. This apps are available on the playstore, free.......
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Emmysky(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2020
There are one of 3 reasons why those apps are not installing:
1. Incorrect Signature: This mostly happens when you are updating the app from a modded source especially games. For example you download candy crush from play store and later you see a modded version on some site with unlimited lives and whatever. if you try and update it directly, you will get that error screen unless you delete the original one and install the modded one which will clear all your progress and data in the game. This is because in the process of modifying the app, the modder decompiles it and then change values in it. When recompiling, they can't use the same signature the original maker used, it's not possible hence they use their own signature to recompile leading to the signature mismatch when installing. Only way to bypass this is to disable "Android Signature verification" but that's not an option now neither is it the cause of the error you are receiving now.

2. System Architecture mismatch: When installing these apps from play, Playstore auto detects your system Architecture and installs the one best suited to your CPU, be it armeabi v7a, armv64-v8a, x86, x64 et cetera. If the other device has an arch different from yours and you try to install it, you'll get the error and it is mostly common in system apps. Unless the app dev made his app support multiple architectures in which case you'll be able to send to any device and still work. This error mostly occurs with games especially the high-end one's like fortnite.

3. The app doesn't support your android version yet: For example, You try to send a game from a 4.4 kitkat device unto an Android 10 device and you haven't updated the app in a while, chances are that you'll run into that error of "App not installed" due to android version unsupported. Vice versa is the case when an app no longer support older android version as it us typical nowadays for most app to drop support for android 5.0 and below. Only way to fix this is to directly download it from playstore on your device.

This was longer than planned but wanted it to be clear.. cheers wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Not Installed Problem by GrandMufti: 9:10am On May 02, 2020
It won't install. Use playstore
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Kanoski(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Don't install apk files, install from playstore. This apps are available on the playstore, free.......

I know the apps r on playstore bt they are definitely not free
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Kanoski(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2020
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Kanoski(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
GrandMufti:
It won't install. Use playstore
Chai.. embarassed
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Kanoski(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2020
Emmysky:
1. Incorrect Signature: This mostly happens when you are updating the app from a modded source especially games. For example you download candy crush from play store and later you see a modded version on some site with unlimited lives and whatever. if you try and update it directly, you will get that error screen unless you delete the original one and install the modded one which will clear all your progress and data in the game. This is because in the process of modifying the app, the modder decompiles it and then change values in it. When recompiling, they can't use the same signature the original maker used, it's not possible hence they use their own signature to recompile leading to the signature mismatch when installing. Only way to bypass this is to disable "Android Signature verification" but that's not an option now neither is it the cause of the error you are receiving now.

2. System Architecture mismatch: When installing these apps from play, Playstore auto detects your system Architecture and installs the one best suited to your CPU, be it armeabi v7a, armv64-v8a, x86, x64 et cetera. If the other device has an arch different from yours and you try to install it, you'll get the error and it is mostly common in system apps. Unless the app dev made his app support multiple architectures in which case you'll be able to send to any device and still work. This error mostly occurs with games especially the high-end one's like fortnite.

3. The app doesn't support your android version yet: For example, You try to send a game from a 4.4 kitkat device unto an Android 10 device and you haven't updated the app in a while, chances are that you'll run into that error of "App not installed" due to android version unsupported. Vice versa is the case when an app no longer support older android version as it us typical nowadays for most app to drop support for android 5.0 and below. Only way to fix this is to directly download it from playstore on your device.

So pls what is the solution
Re: App Not Installed Problem by sexylassie2(f): 3:44pm On May 02, 2020
Kanoski:

Done all of the above.
Its still not working

I will send you article.
Re: App Not Installed Problem by sexylassie2(f): 3:47pm On May 02, 2020
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Lexusgs430: 4:10pm On May 02, 2020
Kanoski:

Google translate/hangout, are free.....
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Emmysky(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2020
Kanoski:

So pls what is the solution
As i said, download the apps from playstore again on your device
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Kanoski(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2020
Emmysky:
As i said, download the apps from playstore again on your device
Nna err..
Waste of mb
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Emmysky(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2020
Kanoski:
Nna err..
Waste of mb
Lol.. Stress of new device
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Mohbola(f): 4:47pm On May 03, 2020
Emmysky:

True
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Mohbola(f): 4:49pm On May 03, 2020
Kanoski:

They're free except you don't want to use your data to download
Re: App Not Installed Problem by Kanoski(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2020
Mohbola:

They're free except you don't want to use your data to download
So won't I use Data to do the downloading
Re: App Not Installed Problem by roshanrayy: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Famebolt: - Buy Instagram Accounts, Buy Verified TikTok Accounts, Buy Youtube channels,Buy Twitter accounts, Buy Facebook pages.

(1) (Reply)

GLO Network Throttles Night Data Plan / A Black Man Invented The Mobile Phone. Meet Him HERE / Anybody With Etisalat Gold Numbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.