Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. (1104 Views)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten / The Things You Must Do Before Signing Up With Any Paid Survey Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. by cybass(m): 2:40am On May 02, 2020
The first things you need to do after successfully registering with any survey company is to log-in to your account with your log in details, in order words make sure you can remember your username and password easily, because if you forget your password, you will not be able to login to access your account.
Now if you can login successfully, it means you have passed the first huddle.

Then the next thing to do is to go to your PROFILE page which is where you filled your name, email, age, gender, home address and birthday etc.
So please, when you come to this page, get a note book and copy all the details in your profile in that note book and keep it in a safe place.

Anytime they send you a survey invite, you must be required to fill your profile exactly as it is in your account. Any mistake here, you will be disqualified for that survey. So whenever you are sent a survey invite and after you login and you are filling out your profile, look for that note book where you copied your profile details in and use it to fill your profile to avoid mistake.

Many people have received this DREADED SLOGAN common with survey companies which is…..(WE ARE SORRY YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THIS SURVEY).
This comes up in the course of filling out their survey simply because they made a mistake while filling their name, age or birthday date.
Another thing that can cause you to be disqualified for a survey is your demographics.

There are surveys that require information from certain types of people such as strictly women, men, teenagers, blondes etc.
You will receive a disqualifying notification if you apply on a survey whose qualifications you do not meet.
This is just like when one applies for a job; a doctor cannot fill the shoes of a lawyer and hence is rejected if he applies for the job.
Now there are surveys being conducted for a specific product and only the people who have used the product more than once are admissible. If you have not consumed or used the product more than once, you will not be allowed to enter the survey because your feedback on it would be
meaningless.

At times when you are given the permission to participate, you get rejected after completion.
This is probably because the survey needed, let’s say, a hundred people and you were the ninety-eighth one, you took up so much time during the survey that other people had already filled and submitted their results.
The only thing you can do for this is to improve on the time taken for answering questions.

You see , you do not also expect anybody to give you a survey meant for people living in the UNITED STATES if you are living in AFRICA.

Many people do not understand this, once they get that… WE ARE SORRY YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THIS SURVEY. They get angry and loose hope then conclude that the survey site is a SCAM. No it should not be so. Just be patient.

For your information surveys are usually sent to everybody.
It is what you filled in your PROFILE that will determine which survey they will qualify you for. You can see how important it is for you to take your time in filling out your PROFILE well, for this will make or mar your success in this business.
The more information about your interests and specialization, you have on your profile, the more surveys you will be eligible for.

I want to also emphasize here that updating your PROFILE will make way for your getting higher paying surveys in the future. So take note.
When it is time to upgrade your profile, please tell them the kind of gadgets that you have when they ask for it .
IF you have an I- phone, a laptop, tablet or an android device, mention it while filling out your profile that you have them, because there are times they send out phone surveys, that is surveys you will do with your phones only.
So if you have not indicated in your profile that you have an I-phone or tablet when such surveys come up no body will send them to you.
You will only be sent surveys that involve using the laptop.

Another important thing to do is to get your note book handy. anytime they sent you surveys.
You remember the notebook where you copied your profile details.
Please anytime they send you surveys, as you are answering the surveys try to copy out both the survey questions and the answers you give in your note book, because they might want to send you the same survey with the same questions sometimes in the future and if your answer is different from the ones you gave before .You will be disqualified.

And they may want to send you the same surveys again because they use that tactics to tract changes in opinion.
They want to know if your responses are authentic or made up.

Be sure to bookmark sites where you are required to login. You might want to create a folder with separate files for each paid survey sites.
This will help to keep you organized and you will have your username and password at your fingertips.
When the sites are bookmarked, it will be easier to access the survey site and check to see if they have any surveys available for you to take in your account dashboard.

When taking surveys be sure you are honest with your answers. These companies rely on you to let them know if a product or service is popular enough to be sent to the market.
By engaging in these surveys you are taking part in new product launches.

Opening a PayPal account is ideal as some of the paid survey sites use PayPal to send payments.
It is a fast and easy payment . You can check them out for a free account at www.Paypal.com.

Final words, like I said before make sure you bookmark all sites that require a member login.
It is wise to record all of the sites you belong to as it can be quite confusing. You will also want to check your accounts on each site at least one or more times per week.

You may not get paid from some sites unless you login and tell them you want to cash out.
Get familiar with each site and take note of how you are paid from each.
If they pay in points, you should see what your points can be exchanged for and for what amount you will need in your account before you can cash out.
Some sites will feature daily awards for members. These rewards may be small but they are something and do add up over time.

I want to use this medium to let you know that some sites might want to offer you 5 dollar sign up bonus when you register with them.
It is normal. Do not say that they are scam.
Friends as you put these tips into use I wish you a profitable survey experience. I welcome your comments and feedback as you embark on your paid survey journey. THANKS CYBASS.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. by Agbo2(m): 3:21am On May 02, 2020
Re: What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. by gerizzim: 4:15pm On May 02, 2020
cybass:
The first things you need to do after successfully registering with any survey company is to log-in to your account with your log in details, in order words make sure you can remember your username and password easily, because if you forget your password, you will not be able to login to access your account.
Now if you can login successfully, it means you have passed the first huddle.

Then the next thing to do is to go to your PROFILE page which is where you filled your name, email, age, gender, home address and birthday etc.
So please, when you come to this page, get a note book and copy all the details in your profile in that note book and keep it in a safe place.

Anytime they send you a survey invite, you must be required to fill your profile exactly as it is in your account. Any mistake here, you will be disqualified for that survey. So whenever you are sent a survey invite and after you login and you are filling out your profile, look for that note book where you copied your profile details in and use it to fill your profile to avoid mistake.

Many people have received this DREADED SLOGAN common with survey companies which is…..(WE ARE SORRY YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THIS SURVEY).
This comes up in the course of filling out their survey simply because they made a mistake while filling their name, age or birthday date.
Another thing that can cause you to be disqualified for a survey is your demographics.

There are surveys that require information from certain types of people such as strictly women, men, teenagers, blondes etc.
You will receive a disqualifying notification if you apply on a survey whose qualifications you do not meet.
This is just like when one applies for a job; a doctor cannot fill the shoes of a lawyer and hence is rejected if he applies for the job.
Now there are surveys being conducted for a specific product and only the people who have used the product more than once are admissible. If you have not consumed or used the product more than once, you will not be allowed to enter the survey because your feedback on it would be
meaningless.

At times when you are given the permission to participate, you get rejected after completion.
This is probably because the survey needed, let’s say, a hundred people and you were the ninety-eighth one, you took up so much time during the survey that other people had already filled and submitted their results.
The only thing you can do for this is to improve on the time taken for answering questions.

You see , you do not also expect anybody to give you a survey meant for people living in the UNITED STATES if you are living in AFRICA.

Many people do not understand this, once they get that… WE ARE SORRY YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THIS SURVEY. They get angry and loose hope then conclude that the survey site is a SCAM. No it should not be so. Just be patient.

For your information surveys are usually sent to everybody.
It is what you filled in your PROFILE that will determine which survey they will qualify you for. You can see how important it is for you to take your time in filling out your PROFILE well, for this will make or mar your success in this business.
The more information about your interests and specialization, you have on your profile, the more surveys you will be eligible for.

I want to also emphasize here that updating your PROFILE will make way for your getting higher paying surveys in the future. So take note.
When it is time to upgrade your profile, please tell them the kind of gadgets that you have when they ask for it .
IF you have an I- phone, a laptop, tablet or an android device, mention it while filling out your profile that you have them, because there are times they send out phone surveys, that is surveys you will do with your phones only.
So if you have not indicated in your profile that you have an I-phone or tablet when such surveys come up no body will send them to you.
You will only be sent surveys that involve using the laptop.

Another important thing to do is to get your note book handy. anytime they sent you surveys.
You remember the notebook where you copied your profile details.
Please anytime they send you surveys, as you are answering the surveys try to copy out both the survey questions and the answers you give in your note book, because they might want to send you the same survey with the same questions sometimes in the future and if your answer is different from the ones you gave before .You will be disqualified.

And they may want to send you the same surveys again because they use that tactics to tract changes in opinion.
They want to know if your responses are authentic or made up.

Be sure to bookmark sites where you are required to login. You might want to create a folder with separate files for each paid survey sites.
This will help to keep you organized and you will have your username and password at your fingertips.
When the sites are bookmarked, it will be easier to access the survey site and check to see if they have any surveys available for you to take in your account dashboard.

When taking surveys be sure you are honest with your answers. These companies rely on you to let them know if a product or service is popular enough to be sent to the market.
By engaging in these surveys you are taking part in new product launches.

Opening a PayPal account is ideal as some of the paid survey sites use PayPal to send payments.
It is a fast and easy payment . You can check them out for a free account at www.Paypal.com.

Final words, like I said before make sure you bookmark all sites that require a member login.
It is wise to record all of the sites you belong to as it can be quite confusing. You will also want to check your accounts on each site at least one or more times per week.

You may not get paid from some sites unless you login and tell them you want to cash out.
Get familiar with each site and take note of how you are paid from each.
If they pay in points, you should see what your points can be exchanged for and for what amount you will need in your account before you can cash out.
Some sites will feature daily awards for members. These rewards may be small but they are something and do add up over time.

I want to use this medium to let you know that some sites might want to offer you 5 dollar sign up bonus when you register with them.
It is normal. Do not say that they are scam.
Friends as you put these tips into use I wish you a profitable survey experience. I welcome your comments and feedback as you embark on your paid survey journey. THANKS CYBASS.

Wt survey site have u cash out from?
Re: What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. by Emmex45(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2020
Thanks of the write-up Did you any trusted sites one can try
Re: What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. by sweetveek(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2020
upon d long write-up,no single survey site?
Re: What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. by mrofficial042: 9:49pm On May 03, 2020
See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Re: What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. by Dekadet(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2020
mrofficial042:
See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Guy so how do u earn 1500 every three days? Please show me how
Re: What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. by cybass(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2020
Hello my friend, where did you get the information that you will make 1500 dollars in three days. Is it in my write up or someone else told you that . Well, as far as I AM CONCERNED any person that told you that is surely not telling you the truth. That is why I WANT to engage in a 7 day challenge so that you can determine how much you will make by yourself within that 7 days . So if you have not joined you better do so. You do not have to pay to join us just type I AM INTERESTED in the comment section that is all. THANKS
Re: What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. by eben123(m): 12:58am On May 16, 2020
Emmex45:
Thanks of the write-up
Did you any trusted sites one can try
You can hit me up if u are interested in the survey sites I work with at the moment.. I can gladly put u through on how to create ur profile to get surveys invitation

(1) (Reply)

BINANCE - Crypto trading signals / 8 Other Businesses You Can Add To Your POS Business / Who Has An Idea On Exporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.