Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) (92207 Views)

COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja / 5 Almajiris Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kaduna After Repatriation From Kano / Kano To Rely On ‘Verbal’ Autopsy For Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Asour: 1:37pm On May 02, 2020
RichDad1:
These guys are more Nigerian than most Nigerians.

True. They know Nigeria far more than the average Nigerian.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Roman7(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
cool

I know of one case where he mediated on behalf of a Lebanese that killed a Hausa worker. Blood money was paid and the Lebanese fled.

@ sexylassie2... your comment describes them perfectly.

They come to Nigeria, make their money but if their kids dare "fall in love" with a Black, they are deadmeat.

They are very racist and the abuse their local workers suffer.... is another story.

But how comes di'ja father fall in love with the mama n dem no kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by kemii510: 1:39pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Unrated900(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2020
sarrki:

You dey correct

Also the chagoury brothers

Air ambulance
Who clear them for airport
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Unrated900(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2020
Raymeskey:
I can't believe this
I thought airports are shot down

Airport are shot
But open to some private and international duties
They wanted to fly Kyari the third day before he died here In Naija
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by bkool7(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2020
All these useless guidelines and laws the FG are just making are only for poor and lower class Nigerians.

The politicians and the filthy rich are above it.

Later they'll say the fight is up to us. But they keep doing what they like
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Keji1012(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
How I wish he can see my wish for him now so he knows I care abt him b4 his death, pls someone should get dis to him for me, r.i.p in advance sir

You are a bitter soul
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by SpaceAngel: 1:44pm On May 02, 2020
Please if you can go to hospital fast to rule out cardiac issue.

PopeFlatino:
Please apart from extra financial assistance I needed , also an advise.

Someone suffering severe chest pain,,, which meal or diet should I avoid please?..

Help me with this prescriptions please
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by isahsalee: 1:45pm On May 02, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
you will die one day so also your parents maybe they are already so why are you wishing other peoples father, husband, son, in law, brother, uncle death? you ugl.......piece of sh.....t

When you point a malicious finger on other man, remember the rest of your evil fingers are directly pointing at you.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by napoleon77(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2020
NextD18:
Sadly, air or water ambulance cannot cure Coronavirus.

But flying to a place where you have a chance of better health care may increase your chances of survival
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by airminem(f): 1:46pm On May 02, 2020
wink

Let me take your order now!

Farki:

Hope soldiers will not slap us for wearing this around town?
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by oscarvicto(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
How I wish he can see my wish for him now so he knows I care abt him b4 his death, pls someone should get dis to him for me, r.i.p in advance sir

Y sounding like that? Do u have amy personal beef with him or his family?
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by nduchucks: 1:47pm On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT TO BILLIONAIRES. LOL.

That man has dual citizenship and his other country arranged for his entry into that country.

Our politicians enjoy no such perks.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Damfostopper(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
and the parent of this thing is wishing to benefit from this one...... #Spits....

huja de puta da gringo

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Loveknitting: 1:52pm On May 02, 2020
sarrki:

You dey correct

Also the chagoury brothers

Unbelievable, I'm working for one of them.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by stieyven(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2020
jeffizy:
The essence of wealth!

Buys you time in the game of life.

Fellas, see why you shouldn't take the "vanity upon vanity " line too serious?
You can never win against the word of God. Don't provoke the wrath of God. Hebrew 10:31
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Farki: 2:00pm On May 02, 2020
airminem:
wink

Let me take your order now!

Man I'm not brave enough for such. I'll stick to my usual hospital masks for now. wink
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by VOJA(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2020
So it's possible to flow him abroad for treatment and Abba Kyari was left to die like a second class citizen... God knows how he does his things sha.
Get Well Soon, Sir.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by divineappo(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2020
corona virus all over kano
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by onpoint69(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2020
babasolution:

forget that bullshit,people that did their secondary school in lebanon,those days when Nigerian schools were very good and university in france,they were just born in Nigeria they arent Nigerian in their hearts.Dont let that shit deceive you

many Lebanese do their primary and secondary educations here in Nigeria, because they have Lebanese community schools

4 Likes

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by anaytomi: 2:11pm On May 02, 2020
jeffizy:
The essence of wealth!

so Air Ambulance can now save life abi
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:11pm On May 02, 2020
babasolution:

forget that bullshit,people that did their secondary school in lebanon,those days when Nigerian schools were very good and university in france,they were just born in Nigeria they arent Nigerian in their hearts.Dont let that shit deceive you
They have schools specially for them where language of taught is french. They have thier own mosques where blacks are not allowed. They evem have their cemeteries exclusive to them.

1 Like

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Frezhkid10(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
cool

I know of one case where he mediated on behalf of a Lebanese that killed a Hausa worker. Blood money was paid and the Lebanese fled.

@ sexylassie2... your comment describes them perfectly.

They come to Nigeria, make their money but if their kids dare "fall in love" with a Black, they are deadmeat.

They are very racist and the abuse their local workers suffer.... is another story.
...I doubt that..my boss is a Lebanese man and he's very kind and compassionate..

2 Likes

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On May 02, 2020
onpoint69:

many Lebanese do their primary and secondary educations here in Nigeria, because they have Lebanese community schools

Those community schools can you take your child there? No matter how rich you are you cant. Thats building their community within yours. They shop in their own stores they eat at their own resturants, transact woth theor own people alone. Their places of worship are exclusive to them. Even their burial sites are exclusive to them.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Dollabiz: 2:17pm On May 02, 2020
Really
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Bilkol: 2:19pm On May 02, 2020
jeffizy:
The essence of wealth!

No mind them. What people fail to realize is that even poverty is vanity upon vanity, but for me I prefer the rich vanity upon vanity & I urge others to choose wisely.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Asour: 2:24pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

I love this your statement, just because some of them speak hausa or pidgin and wear nigerian cloths doesnt mean they are more nigerian than nigerians.

Check what they eat, who they marry?and where they travel to often,where their children go to.they hardly mix with Nigerians. many of them hate Nigerians. they just tolerate us

How many lebenese marry nigerians, or even eat nigerian food or live with nigerians.

It is easy for a Nigerian to be deceived by a foreigner, just because they want to learn our culture or wear our cloths doesn't make them Nigerian.

There are good and bad people everywhere.

Lebanese have a spotty reputation as employers BUT Everyman must be judged on a case by case basis NOT on group reputation. I am sure you don't want the Negative reputation of Other Nigerians abroad to affect your own perception by others.

Still there are good Lebanese providing good jobs for Nigerians in Nigeria as we speak.
For every bad Lebanese employer their are maybe 5-10 worse Nigerian employers.

Marriage on its own does not determine whether one is a racist or not. The former NBA Franchise owner Donald Sterling was found to have made racially denigrating comments about blacks. He was dating a black lady.

Marriage is itself a Prejudiced (biased) activity. We choose one person to the exclusion of others for 'mere' FEELINGS. Isn't that Prejudiced?

No one should marry to prove patriotic commitment.
Is it because the Lebanese are usually well to do?

There are many beggarly Touregs on the streets of Nigeria today. Why don't Nigerians marry them? Because they aren't well to do?

What does it mean really to be a Nigerian? Criticizing the Nation everyday and be black skinned? Trust me if all Nigerians actually refused to work for these guys or buy their products they'll go. Until then they are tax paying-job-creating Nigerians. Not worse than the average bad Nigerian and probably not better.

N.b. I have not worked for any Lebanese. But I have Worked for Nigerians that were, well, Inhumane at times (even though I still appreciate them for giving me a job).

11 Likes

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by babasolution: 2:26pm On May 02, 2020
Xisnin:

Are you a Nigerian at heart?
It is funny that those who disparage the country at every opportunity
are claiming to be "real" Nigerians.

grin grin

What i actually mean is that they dont actually have black interest at heart,if they had their way they will want to crush us,but they see that they cant succeed in doing that,that why they just lay back and do their thing,dont be deceived by them,look into their eyes you will clearly see that they hate you.Have you read the published article of how they use money they make in Nigeria to develop their village in lebanon,lebanon is in their hearts totally even though they were born here and make their money here,unlike nigerians who were born in foreign countries that mostly remain loyal to their birth countries sometimes outrightly dissociating themselves from nigeria,these people arent like that .To them lebanon remains first.

4 Likes

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Antichristus: 2:27pm On May 02, 2020
Those plunder Nigeria’s wealth would themselves be plundered, irredeemably.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by olayinkajnr(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2020
RichDad1:
These guys are more Nigerian than most Nigerians.

True. I used to work with their eldest brother. Very nice man.

1 Like

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by adegeye38(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2020
jeffizy:
The essence of wealth!

At the end the man will still die...wealth is not vanity only if it is used to bring men into the kingdom of God, anything else is vanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Disease Could This Be? / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.