Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 (15580 Views)

Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 / COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by OEPHIUS(m): 3:16am On May 02, 2020
#Enugu COVID 19 Announcement

A fourth confirmed case of COVID-19 in Enugu has emerged.

This means 4 cases have tested positive in Enugu, 2 have been discharged and now 2 are currently positive.

This new case is a 39 year old who used to live and work in Lagos.

Recently this person travelled back to Enugu on the 22nd of April, took ill subsequently and reported to a mission Hospital in the state.
Staff of the hospital alerted the State COVID 19 response team days later and samples were taken on the 29th of April which have turned out to be positive today 1st May 2020. This new case is not a contact of the 3rd case.

Thus far cases reported in Enugu have had positive travel history.

Greater vigilance at the ports of entry into Enugu State is advised. We are now reporting cases that are not primary contacts of confirmed cases.

The Enugu State Ministry of Health continues to recommend to the good people of Enugu State, the following:

1. Stay at home as much as you can.
2. Use a clean cloth mask daily if you have to go out
3. Do not touch the front of the mask while wearing it
4. Remove your mask only from both ears at the same time
5. Wash your cloth mask, dry and iron it everyday
8. Maintain respiratory hygiene when you have to cough or sneeze
9. Maintain social/physical distancing always
10. Wash your hands as often as you can with soap and running water
11. When you can't wash your hands use an alcohol based hand sanitizer frequently.

Call these numbers if you think you may have or know someone who may have Covid-19 symptoms, 08182555550 or 09022333833, or the NCDC number 080097000010
If I do these, I protect you and if you do these, you protect me.
Stay Safe!

Obi Emmanuel Ikechukwu
Commissioner for Health, Enugu State.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1147974535546110&id=100010007227700

1 Share

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by Lonelyhrt1(m): 3:22am On May 02, 2020
angry angry sad
This country is currently on Auto pilot and I hope we make it through cos it won't be funny starting from on the 4th.

We buy all Gift Card and Bitcoin. We can also help you receive your Chinese Yuan at a very low %%

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by TheSTreetman: 3:58am On May 02, 2020
Lagos!!! The new Epicenter of spreaders. Almajiris, the Undisputed Spreaders of The North.

13 Likes

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by yeyeboi(m): 3:58am On May 02, 2020
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by OkpaIaAnambra: 3:59am On May 02, 2020
Cool
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by njideoby(f): 3:59am On May 02, 2020
Stay home, people will never hear!!!
All the way from Lagos to Enugu with all the lockdowns.
Who knows if he contracted the virus on his way to Enugu .
Stiff- necked people!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by mannobi(m): 4:00am On May 02, 2020
The way they announce this corona issue makes it look as if everyone living in Lagos has corona. Is it still not the same Lagos that we (igbos) own and build?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:01am On May 02, 2020
njideoby:

Stay home and do what...
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by tym92(m): 4:03am On May 02, 2020
at last, egungun don enter express...

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by hemartins(m): 4:04am On May 02, 2020
One day in future, we would all talk about how we survived Corona virus and laugh about it.

23 Likes

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by njideoby(f): 4:05am On May 02, 2020
azraeljaheel:

Stay home and do what...

...And save others if you don’t want to save yourself!

7 Likes

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by obinnaoduduwa: 4:05am On May 02, 2020
We are doomed .......... lock down no lock down no.....finally it have arrived , bug God dey
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by Olathunji010(m): 4:06am On May 02, 2020
ohhh, God please try to safe us from an untimely death and an uncure diseases together with all our family and friends including all our neighbors no matter how this coronavirus is it should never know it ways and it direction to our lifes amen!
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by Wickedfact: 4:07am On May 02, 2020
mannobi:
The way they announce this corona issue makes it look as if everyone living in Lagos has corona. Is it still not the same Lagos that we (igbos) own and build?

Oh Igbos now own Lagos, it is no longer Tinubu that owns Lagos?

Take one akpu and pass to your neighbour let me get you kerosene. Your brain is suffering from shortage of kerosene.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:07am On May 02, 2020
Wait ooo... He pass through Anambra b4 heading to Enugu and I m quite sure dey terminated at Onitsha b4 heading to 042 so what happen to other passengers? Are dey checked to see if they didn't hv theirs too? Make them avoid my wonderful state abeg (Anambra)

5 Likes

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by rowland545(m): 4:11am On May 02, 2020
This thing should just do and end naa...this life we are living is not funny anymore cry
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by obinnaoduduwa: 4:11am On May 02, 2020
Don't drink to much

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by obinnaoduduwa: 4:13am On May 02, 2020
Too much highness

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by seedorfg(m): 4:17am On May 02, 2020
Ahhhh Enugu has joined the Coro gang, may God help us o.

Mean while one fat zhu governor believe his state is immuned to coro.
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by EzeNdiAra: 4:17am On May 02, 2020
OkpaIaAnambra:
Quick recovery

1 Share

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by princemillla(m): 4:18am On May 02, 2020
This is getting out of hand. N Lagos I pity pass. This coming weeks will tell alot
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by chukwuibuipob: 4:18am On May 02, 2020
sad my state ooo sad angry angry embarassed
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by SoNature(m): 4:32am On May 02, 2020
njideoby:
All the way from Lagos to Enugu with all the lockdowns.
Who knows if he contracted the virus on his way to Enugu .
Stiff- necked people!

Calm down

People love to be with loved ones in times like this

My friend moved to Enugu too the next day after Lagos State announced the first state-wide lockdown

So, it's only natural to observe crises from a safe haven

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by ceejeck(m): 4:36am On May 02, 2020
The rate at which the number started increasing after they said they would relax the lockdown is really suspicious.

Be like say each state get target they wan reach cos I don't understand.
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:36am On May 02, 2020
Even covid 19 politicians wan involve politics join... Because of greed them don increase the number reach 2 thousand plus as if we dey do competition with USA.. Just imagine the childish maths Kano is doing with their number of infected cases.. When ncdc and politians deceive themselves finish make them let me know.. Rubbish people!!
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by thinkaxis(m): 4:44am On May 02, 2020
cry Sad this is why the interstate movement was banned. This person must have spread it to more people in the state by now.

Meanwhile I am training on how to make passive income online here, only serious minded people wanted.
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:46am On May 02, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Seems your head is paining you.

But it's only online you can say such and why I will pardon you.

Please don't make English difficult to read..
Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47am On May 02, 2020
Enugu state is in the hands of God.

There shall be no death.

God bless Enugu state.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:49am On May 02, 2020
post=89087589:
Enugu state is in the hands of God.

There shall be no death.

God bless Enugu state.

God bless Nigeria.

also pray that God should bless you with wisdom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin. / 143,990 Nigerian Doctors, Others Moved To UK In Nine Months – Group / The Ojota Dumpsite: An Urgent Need For Its Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.