Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build A Spacious 1 Bed Room Flat At The Back .help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build A Spacious 1 Bed Room Flat At The Back .help (4212 Views)

Abuja: Pix A Very Spacious 1 Rm Apartment To Let N1M 5% Legal Fees / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / 3 Bedroom Flat to Let In Adeniyi Jones Tiled And Spacious 1.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A Spacious 1 Bed Room Flat At The Back .help by tim2: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2011
People am tired of the white man,s land and will want to relocate ,but i dont want to pay rent so i want to build a very spacious 1 bed room flat ensuite.How much will this cost.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Spacious 1 Bed Room Flat At The Back .help by kokouda: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2011
I CAN GIVE YOU DETAILS FROM BEGINING TO THE END. VERY CONVENIENT PRICING. IF I KNOW HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE.

I WILL PROVIDE THE CONTRACTORS, ENGINEERS AND PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED PAINTERS FOR PATERN PAINTING OR ANY KIND OF NEW DESIGN PAINTING. WITH YOUR POST, I KNOW YOU ARE NOT IN THE COUNTRY NOW. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW.
MAIL ME: kokoudagodwin@yahoo.com

tel: +2347040649235, +2348039344635.

hope to hear from you soon sir.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Spacious 1 Bed Room Flat At The Back .help by tim2: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2011
You construct houses right?How much will it cost for this type of description?lets see what you have done before through some pages.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Spacious 1 Bed Room Flat At The Back .help by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2011
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Spacious 1 Bed Room Flat At The Back .help by kokouda: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
PLEASE, I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU KINDLY SEND ME A PERSONAL E-MAIL WHICH I CAN SEND THESE DETAILS IF YOU DONT MIND,

THANKS, AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Spacious 1 Bed Room Flat At The Back .help by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Duplex House At Oke afa Isolo For N18m / Cost Of Roofing A 3 Bedroom House / The Best Screeding Material And Paints Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.