Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) (136151 Views)

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Youngest Couple In Town:19-year-old Boy Marries His 18-year-old Bride / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by athaboi(f): 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
Shegzy8:

isn't she a paedophile? or you've nothing to say on that.

Modified: Someone said they were standing in for the bride and groom who weren't in the country. Might be true
lolz..black people self, how about you..are you not a paedophile too abi all those small small girls you been finger for your area when you dey small isn't an act of paedophile or is it bcoz yours was in secret??
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He might have gotten her pregnant who knows.......just saying

He is 15 and she is 22. He is the minor. Nothing like he got her pregnant here. He is the one that was violated and taken advantage of.

Everything wrong with this relationship, legally and otherwise is her fault and the fault of every adult involved in this show of shame. Everyone that attended this ceremony should be locked up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
hamzeiy:
There is nothing wrong in this, expecially been the only child of the late father it's understandable.
Would you have seen nothing wrong if a 22 year old man married a 15 year old girl? undecided

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
The annoying thing be say she nor even fine sef!

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by francisduru: 6:41pm On May 02, 2020
Honeymoon is on going
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
If na northern Nigeria this happened now this iPigs will be polluting space here.

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Joemetry(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2020
tyup:
Yet these folks would be the first to hit at Hausa people yelling bla bla sad

Are these Igbo version of almajiris in your state begging you for food?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:
Age is just a number. Enjoy your marriage. Understanding each other is the key thing.
That guy is a minor. Imagine if an adult male married a 15 year old girl; there would be an outrage.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:44pm On May 02, 2020
Where this boy go get the prick to dey do what is expected of him. Even we dey get am still dey struggle with women
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:45pm On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:
Age is just a number. Enjoy your marriage. Understanding each other is the key thing.
you get brain so?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2020
HardBishop:

Idiot. Spotted
I just dey troll ni jawre ..I ain't a bigot so calm down, all was for fun grin...
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2020
athaboi:
lolz..black people self, how about you..are you not a paedophile too abi all those small small girls you been finger for your area when you dey small isn't an act of paedophile or is it bcoz yours was in secret??
You don't know me, you stated when I was small which also makes me a minor. seems you are trying to defend paedophiles by bringing up imaginary story. if you're a paedophile, please change.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:47pm On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He might have gotten her pregnant who knows.......just saying
...... But Assemblies of God church in Nigeria carry out pregnancy test before marriage. angry tongue sad undecided
Or have they stopped??
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by athaboi(f): 6:48pm On May 02, 2020
Shegzy8:

You don't know me, you stated when I was small which also makes me a minor. seems you are trying to defend paedophiles by bringing up imaginary story. if you're a paedophile, please change.
I don't condemn people, that's me...I have condemned the act but I won't call them names bcoz I may have other things I'm doing that God can even forgive them easily than mine..who knows. No one is better than other
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by brightec(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2020
This is a panic marriage
They should have at least given him a pretty lady

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 6:49pm On May 02, 2020
Akeze in ebonyi state is the cheapest place to marry in igbo land and their women are very hardworking but not educated, in those days people from imo state who are looking for cheap wives do go there.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 02, 2020
crackhouse:
those people are already matured before the got married unlike this one that's still a kid. This one don't even have a mind of his own.
Fear any kid from Abia and Imo join, them no be kid again
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Tospringe: 6:54pm On May 02, 2020
festacman:
This not uncommon in some parts of Igboland. It is usually a strategy adopted by families that is facing extintion with only one surviving male alive. That only male immediately upon attaining puberty is made to marry early to keep the lineage alive.
What a barbaric culture!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by festacman(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
Tospringe:

What a barbaric culture!

Well, it sure looks barbaric but to a family that faces extinction, it is wisdom. It must be said though that it is not something that happens everyday.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Jesuisbelle(f): 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
This is child abuse, that boy is not of age to make such decision.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2020
The boy is sick this is the only way to Keep the family name alive before he dies.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by orumba(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2020
Nonsense reasoning
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 02, 2020
tolijascro:

but shey then use small boobs swear for igbo girls? when i served in onitsha 70 percent of their women and teenage girls have small boobs....
You never jam, man. Igbo girls get big boobs oo. Most Igbo girls I fvcked with, when I was in the East get boobi. I'm a big fan of boobi oo.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2020
athaboi:
I don't condemn people, that's me...I have condemned the act but I won't call them names bcoz I may have other things I'm doing that God can even forgive them easily than mine..who knows. No one is better than other
If you read my statement well, you'd know I didn't call them names.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Adeboyeobj: 7:16pm On May 02, 2020
The boy might be Sickle cell patient
I wish him all the best in future
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by BigJoe19: 7:23pm On May 02, 2020
Assuming it's a 22years old man that got married to a 15year old girl this thread will have been filled with curses for the man. Now it's a woman committing paedophilia no one is talking, they are all laughing. It's ok, this should show stupid men the scam in feminism.

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by VicM6: 7:27pm On May 02, 2020
na d rev father wey join them weak me pass.... as baba don see money wetin him go do
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by youngdopeboy: 7:30pm On May 02, 2020
If it was in the north now, you for hear yen! yen!! yen!!! upandan......
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2020
mu2sa2:
Both of them are underage - the girl doesn't look 22. The fugitve kanu will never comment on this shameful incident of child abuse but will be ranting gibberish over the air to further confuse his brainless followers. Shameless people.

i don't even knw dat dis mofos are enjoying our director's intelligent broadcast
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by tyup(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2020
humilitypays:
This is not child abuse.....both of them are young....unlike a 60yr old man marrying a 15yr old girl, that is where the problem is.

Even in the US, if a boy of 15 or 16 is caught with a girl of 15yrs, there is no crime committed....there can only be crime if the guy senior the girl while the girl is a minor.

And from the pictures, the girl should be around the same age with the guy.....so they are both minors.....no crime committed cool

I envy you Ur really humble....i hope to be like you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) / Pictures Of Lovely Wedding Reception Decorations And Cakes / The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.