Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? (15839 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tellsblinks(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2020
for the fun of it
I am using an ep10 earpeice bought for N600 I've been using it for 2 month now
sound is really pretty, let's say 7/10
it's better than any tecno/infinix follow come

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Brandonx(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
Oraimo 1500, it's been over 5 months

14 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Kingsean(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2020
I'm using Jamax. its 8months old now and still kicking. the earpiece is one of the best I've ever seen with the sounds top notch. it reminds me of my former beats by Dre headset. so so good and i got it at a ridiculously cheap price guess... its N300

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Meklex(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2020
Redmi Airdots. I bought it for 8k. It has impressive bass and sound quality, plus the battery lasts very well. Been using it for 9 months

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by MJBOLT: 5:40pm On May 02, 2020
abeg who get ear piece 200 naira,i wan buy undecided

8 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Kseafresh: 5:55pm On May 02, 2020
Kingsean:
I'm using Jamax. its 8months old now and still kicking. the earpiece is one of the best I've ever seen with the sounds top notch. it reminds me of my former beats by Dre headset. so so good and i got it at a ridiculously cheap price guess... its N300
where can i get it

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tellsblinks(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2020
Meklex:
Redmi Airdots. I bought it for 8k. It has impressive bass and sound quality, plus the battery lasts very well. Been using it for 9 months

I've been hearing good news about this product, please where can someone get it

and how long does the battery really last? for full charge

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 02, 2020
Somebody should mistakenly send me money na angry
Follow your instinct abeg grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Vilgax: 7:53pm On May 02, 2020
steady rocking my ₦200 Jamax for like 4 months now.

awesome for reading. it usually shocks me at random intervals thereby keeping me alert.

isn't technology amazing?

grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by emmancipated(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2020
Ep10 fan here, though it's been a challenge to get one for sometime now

3 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by bobkezel(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2020
One sony product like that.
Bought it around 180 dollars.
Been using it since 2014, 6 yrs and counting.

17 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Tekzyflex(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2020
Oraimo Super Bass earpiece

4 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by D4donnn: 8:32pm On May 02, 2020
Kingsean:

Bro if it's the jamax I know then I can confidently tell you you've never used an originalbeats by Dre headset

10 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tulipsmadra: 8:48pm On May 02, 2020
Meklex:

Am thinking of getting one after the lockdown how is the battery life becos am also thinking of also getting over the neck Bluetooth like the one a friend of mine uses which last a little above 4hrs of active use. Battery life is of topmost importance to me

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Meklex(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2020
tellsblinks:

I've been hearing good news about this product, please where can someone get it

and how long does the battery really last? for full charge
you can get it from sellers here on Nairaland or Jumia or Aliexpress. It lasts for 10 hours, if I only play music and answer calls with it. If I play games, it lasts like 5 hours or less.

I always use one ear at a time, so when one gets down, I switch over. Also, it comes with a case that charges it without you connecting to a power source for at least 3 different charges

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Meklex(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2020
tulipsmadra:

Am thinking of getting one after the lockdown how is the battery life becos am also thinking of also getting over the neck Bluetooth like the one a friend of mine uses which last a little above 4hrs of active use. Battery life is of topmost importance to me
refer to my previous post

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2020
tellsblinks:
for the fun of it

I am using an ep10 earpeice bought for N600 I've been using it for 2 month now

sound is really pretty, let's say 7/10

it's better than any tecno/infinix follow come
also using EP10 white...my fav earpiece for like 3 years now...but using this present one for 5 months now...very accurate for online gaming....9/10

Also have Ep30...trash just like Oriamo...3/10

3 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by nwakgr8: 9:13pm On May 02, 2020
New age

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Tunde835(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2020
Vilgax:
steady rocking my ₦200 Jamax for like 4 months now.

awesome for reading. it usually shocks me at random intervals thereby keeping me alert.

isn't technology amazing?

grin
Bought Mine 200 2

3 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jelel6: 9:25pm On May 02, 2020
Rock zircom earpiece. $9.87 <=> #3700

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Lovexme(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
Soundcore Spirit X just for a few months. Awesome bass, volume, and the battery lasts above 8 hours.

I already ordered Tronsmart Spunky Beat before the pandemic, and it's currently at the post office. I'll use that and see how it compares.

Modified: Currently using the Tronsmart. Pretty good and just what I needed.

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by calddon(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
Bang n Olufsen, LG bundled cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
been rocking a KZ ES4 in ear monitor since about 2 years now... Fuqqin Crazy as hell cheesy got it around 6k.. Think price is kinda lesser now tho..

4 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by luvlyoracle(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
Kz ATE bought for 5k

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by DriggityDre: 10:00pm On May 02, 2020
Google Pixel Buds 2 - $310

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Biafra1stson: 10:10pm On May 02, 2020
Powerbeats pro 100 thousand naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by oluwashedy: 10:31pm On May 02, 2020
Brandonx:
Oraimo 1500, it's been over 5 months
Screen shot please
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by oluwashedy: 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
Tekzyflex:
Oraimo Super Bass earpiece
Screen shot please
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by falcon01: 10:43pm On May 02, 2020
Beat Solo3, I bought this shit August 2019 and it's still perfect!. The sound quality is just ahhh, Very very neat very perfect, The bass quality is neat especially If connected with aux. I've tested different headphones and earpiece but this right here tops am. It is just Good.

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Sparkies85(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2020
Mine is a powerbeats3 wireless earphones

Bought it for $77.99

Been using it for the pass 2 months now

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 02, 2020
Got one from miniso since December still working

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Surprisingly List Of Ancient Gadgets The Smartphones Replaced / NEW Tecno Camon C10/CX Discussion Thread / 6 Distinctive Features Of The New Samsung Galaxy S9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.