Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Controversial SHE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Controversial SHE (431 Views)

Heritage Bank Battles Controversial Businessman, Tunde Ayeni Over N40bn Debt / Binta Nyako Delivers Controversial Copyrights Infringement Judgment / Alleged N8bn Fraud: Ex-skye Bank Chair, Ayeni, Granted Controversial Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Controversial SHE by andassyn(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2020
There is this being that has always given me trouble. She is a very special being.

Her way of making me bad is very tactical,she stays far away from me. Her absence is a very big problem.

It all started from when I was a child, the moment I began to notice her importance in my life. Things start getting weird because I need her almost everyday.

Then, I also start learning how to be contented with just possessing her in little or in moderate and how to limit how much need I use her to fulfill.

There is always a severe situation when I need her in large; one is when I have to trade her for my education. I have almost always fail in this aspect.

You might be wondering why I referred to her as she, I am sorry if this troubles you;especially if you are a gender equalist or you are an anti-chauvinist

But, think about it ; there is no way that dude can be a he. She is too controversial.

You know what, some, if not most people think she is the root of all evil. You could imagine ; how can a human say that about something which is very dear to him and his kind.

I actually used to be part of the above people, I only changed my view when I emancipated.

If she is the root of all evil, then she is the root of all good too. But she is neither.

When you posses her, she becomes a form of a superpower, where you have a choice of either being a superhero or supervillain.

She can act as a means of showing love, but she isn't love and she can't buy it.

She can act as a means of expressing care, but she isn't care.

She can make life comfortable, but she can't buy life.

I have made a pledge to possess her as much as I can, through only legal and not inimcal way.

And to use her for only super good.

Her name is money and this is my tribute to her.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Is Everything / INTRODUCTION TO WHATSAPP Marketing: The New Marketplace / How To Get Your Share Of Social Media Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.