Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir (944 Views)

Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class / Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by Yaronkirki: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
Emir of rano one of the first class emir who was turbaned by Kano governor Ganduje lost his life after a brief illness
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by omowolewa: 5:37pm On May 02, 2020
Praying it's fake news
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by omonnakoda: 5:41pm On May 02, 2020
Sanusi smiling right now
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by illicit(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
Na God save Sanusi sha
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by jumper524(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2020
May his soul rest in peace..
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by KELVINXY: 5:47pm On May 02, 2020
illicit:
Na God save Sanusi sha

or God fighting for him....... undecided
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by TheKingIsHere: 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
Yaronkirki:
Emir of rano one of the first class emir who was turbaned by Kano governor Ganduje lost his life after a brief illness

Source?
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by crownwealth: 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
Rip
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2020
Kwarona barus......! Sai ka yi...!

Barka da Aiki....!

E don red for Kano...!
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by TheKingIsHere: 5:50pm On May 02, 2020
illicit:
Na God save Sanusi sha

Is Sanusi now totally safe where he is from the virus?

The way some of you reason on NL eh!
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by stainchris(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2020
RIP sir.
Death belong to no one and death belong to everyone.
You may be here today and gone in 60 seconds or tomorrow.
Live your Life like it is your last day and live well to die well, shalom.
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by Izanghi(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
This virus is hitting home steadily and I hope the government of the state will take it seriously more now.
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by Fmartin(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmm... Death is inevitable. Rest on cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by NettyNelly(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2020
What is really happening in Kano

LEARN how to GET MONEY to invest in this LUCRATIVE venture for free.
Virtually all the things Nigerians need daily are imported from China and US. Why not meet people's need and make money doing so.
Do you know you can make a lot of money from mini importation as a student and it won't affect your studies. This is because virtually all the things Nigerians need are imported from China, USA Etc.
Do you know you can buy a wrist watch at #3,500 cheaply from a site I will introduce to you and resale at #8,000 or more, with quick sales cause it's damn cheap for your customers, which can be friends, neighbors, course mates etc. Assume you bought 10 pieces of this item.
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
you resale at #8,000 per piece.
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.
Whatyou made is #45,000 as profit.
Imagine making that amount every week.
For starters, you might not have that amount to kick-off with. You must have had good business ideas but you didn't have a starting capital to hit the ground running. But don't worry that is the purpose of this Post.it's my desire to teach you how to get money that you will need to invest in mini-importation for free (Yes you heard me right). Lol it is part of my COVID-19 give away.
This is How I plan to achieve this;
1. I will introduce you to genuine online platform where you can earn money to kick-off with (all you need is a phone, Data connection, and at most 30mins of your time daily, Since it isn’t Ponzi). most of you might be earning from it already.
2. I will teach you Mini Importation business for free once you have registered to start earning.(this is the only creteria to have access to the premium importation webinar).
So practically I'm teaching you 2 money making skills for free. I am holding a practical and interactive training on WhatsApp soon.
Indicate an interest by sending a WhatsApp DM to : zero nine zero 3 one 98 two 99
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by eyinjuege: 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
RIP
The main message is:
Social distancing , social distancing...
I hope the state is doing radio and TV jingles for its citizens educating them on how to avoid this thing and how to stay safe
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by manuelreports: 6:01pm On May 02, 2020
Something is not right with Kano
RIP King
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by illicit(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Is Sanusi now totally safe where he is from the virus?
The way some of you reason on NL eh!
Don't take it personal. Pele
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by Bossontop(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2020
undecided
Dis kano mata don dey be as e get oo

Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by Lifediary: 6:13pm On May 02, 2020
wow!!! There is definitely so many things wrong with Kano. These deaths are one too many. Well, you can take your minds off all these tragic stories by watching the video below to relax yourself and laugh all the way. The afican dancing meme guys will keep you entertained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_qL-hxOX40
Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by knightsTempler: 6:13pm On May 02, 2020

Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by bigiyaro(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2020
kano losses another first class emir, OP who was the first one?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Loss First Class Emir by bigiyaro(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2020
manuelreports:
Something is not right with Kano RIP King
with kano keh? corona virus is dealing with the world my guy.

(1) (Reply)

................. / Are You A True Yoruba Woman? / Why Are Blacks Not Wealthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.