Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item (828 Views)

Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods / Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him / Naval Officers Descend On Thief After Robbing Young Girl At Christmas Event.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by Gift52(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 02, 2020
This is so unfortunate... This is why giving should be done with caution cos some of these people think it's all from the government, they don't even know what NGO means.
What a shame embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 02, 2020
This is why good spirited Nigerians should get the government involved in whatever they want to do to help. Though the NGO has good intentions, but they don't know how to control the crowd. This is where the government where have come through.
While people are complaining about how corrupt the government is and that good spirited Nigerians should stop donation COVID-19 funds to them. We must know that the government of the one that knows how to deal with the masses.
Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by Aidejay(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2020
Must we behave like animals?
Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by obiekunie2: 11:29pm On May 02, 2020
chai!

ndi south w.aste! cry

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by Trailblazer1(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2020
grin
Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by Trailblazer1(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2020
Aidejay:
Must we behave like animals?

Please be specific with your We so that neutral observers will not mistake it for the rest of us undecided

1 Like

Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by Trailblazer1(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2020
Unelephantable:
This is why good spirited Nigerians should get the government involved in whatever they want to do to help. Though the NGO has good intentions, but they don't know how to control the crowd. This is where the government where have come through.
While people are complaining about how corrupt the government is and that good spirited Nigerians should stop donation COVID-19 funds to them. We must know that the government of the one that knows how to deal with the masses.

Which yeye government are they getting involved?

Be humble and borrow a leaf from the Southeast.

Ask them how they manage to share all the palliatives we've been seeing while maintaining a good social distance undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by cdyfoundation(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 02, 2020
Unelephantable:

It might be rough and uncoordinated but that’s their way.... at least they got it....

don’t even mention government....the NGOs too know government reek of corruption...

.government that gave 2derica of rice to a community of over 50houses to share in Abeokuta...... don’t get me wrong...I didn’t say 2 derica per house.... I said 2 derica for a whole community to share....I kid you not

government officials just enriched themselves these period....
The money stolen during this Covid 19 is almost unaccountable....
Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by OsuIgboIpob: 11:59pm On May 02, 2020
Useless people

Ingrates!

OSU ALUSI
Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by doggedfighter(f): 12:54am On May 03, 2020
All I see are criminals not hungry people.
Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by Nobody: 1:18am On May 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:

It might be rough and uncoordinated but that’s their way.... at least they got it....

don’t even mention government....the NGOs too know government reek of corruption...

.government that gave 2derica of rice to a community of over 50houses to share in Abeokuta...... don’t get me wrong...I didn’t say 2 derica per house.... I said 2 derica for a whole community to share....I kid you not

government officials just enriched themselves these period....
The money stolen during this Covid 19 is almost unaccountable....

I totally understand what you're saying. This government is as unaccountable as hell but the issue here is that the it wouldn't even get to the total proposed beneficiaries because here winner takes it all. It's survival of the fittest. It's only the person caught stealing that we call a thief. This just shows how everybody is out for their selfish interest. Just give an average Nigerian power and they'll do worse that the present government is doing.
Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by Olusholar24(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by skedman(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2020
The NGO should have asked for an excort and beside before entering ikorodu or having the intention of sharing something like this they ought to have reported to the police.
It is quite unfortunate I am from ikorodu and this is happening .
Re: Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu Descend On Bus Of NGO Who Came To Give Relief Item by irunoko(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2020
If you want to give poor Nigerians,do so from afar and Don't expect gratitude.just do it from a well protected place otherwise they'll steal from you, assault you and even curse you

However if you must give directly to the poor in their base,do so fully armed so that anyone thinking of stealing or taking advantage of you will not even come near you. the point is it will discourage the thieves and criminally minded people but will help the truly needy

Nigerians are innately as wicked as their leaders so apply caution when giving because the leaders are a representation of the followers

Imagine they even want to steal her bag join and they're holding the door.smh

(1) (Reply)

Rivers / Burial Poster Of A Man Killed By Assassins Is Out / A Monk In Thailand Reportedly Chopped Off His Own Head As An Offering To Buddha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.