Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Know Ur Purpose And Career - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Know Ur Purpose And Career (153 Views)

Grow your Business and Career - Attend the Kings Business And Career Expo 4.0 / Exploring The Role Of Assistant Professors: Duties, Qualifications, And Career O / Understanding The Purpose And Power Of A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Ur Purpose And Career by Joshbrain: 11:04pm On May 02, 2020
Many people do what belong to other people, many people do not know who they are, many are confused and tired about their lifes, many cannot identify their beginning neither their end. This all happened because we do know who we are, what we are, what we can do, we do not know our purpose and the meaning of our existence.
Purpose is success, without discovering your purpose, your meaning to your existence cannot be explain.
Successful people fulfill a purpose. No man is born without a purpose, is an inborn gift to you, your gift is ur purpose, your family need it, your community need it, your state need it, your country need it, is a blessing to humanity. Discover who you are to make your identity and make your greatness..
Somebody will ask, how do I know my purpose?�
Purpose is what God has deposited in you to change the world. Is your destiny, is your success. Without u discovering it, you operate in vacuum.
Many of us can not still identify it.
Here are some way to discover it........�Dm me on Whatsapp And I will show you. 08135673571
Or Join the Facebook group. "Understanding ur unique purpose and change", Facebook I.D Joshua gbemiga.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Investing In Pallet Racking / How To Make Money Online / Having A Side Job To Complement Your Main Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.