Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Still Not Deflowered @24 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Still Not Deflowered @24 (1081 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Not Deflowered @24 by Joey82(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2007
Hello, I'm 24, people say I'm good looking, girls do fall for me too. But I have never had a r/ship with any of them. I'm so shy and full of myself. How do I change this situation. Pls help me cos I'm still not deflowered even at this age as though I atually want to stay deflowered. Thanks
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by Creamish(f): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2007
wat exactly is ur problem?
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
kudos to you. grin
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by ben123(m): 2:34am On Jun 09, 2007
u want us to know u are yet to be deflowered, ehhhh, cos i dont understand why u present a problem to the house and u still dont want it solved, i wuld have sent somebody to help u out,
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by iice(f): 5:14am On Jun 09, 2007
So full of yourself eh? 'Tis no wonder! grin
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by oraxs(m): 5:47am On Jun 09, 2007
all what you need is a good sex call me and i will give it to you, free. any time ok ,and and for you girl who love long thing send me a text 08023647976
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2007
Joey82:

Hello, I'm 24, people say I'm good looking, girls do fall for me too. But I have never had a r/ship with any of them. I'm so shy and full of myself. How do I change this situation. Please help me because I'm still not deflowered even at this age as though I atually want to stay deflowered. Thanks

Just parcel it and take it back to God. Explain to him that you've brought back what he gave you in the same way. Then you'd make heaven. grin grin grin grin
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by U1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2007
oraxs:

all what you need is a good sex call me and i will give it to you, free. any time ok ,and and for you girl who love long thing send me a text 08023647976

Is the fellow gay?

@topic

And who told you that you must be disflowered(abi na disvirgined) b4 marriage.You better hold your jambody before you go dey dine with the Devil for yonder.
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by iice(f): 2:31am On Jun 11, 2007
LMFAO!
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by jerrymania(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2007
Joey82:

Hello, I'm 24, people say I'm good looking, girls do fall for me too. But I have never had a r/ship with any of them. I'm so shy and full of myself. How do I change this situation. Please help me because I'm still not deflowered even at this age as though I atually want to stay deflowered. Thanks

eh ehe he he grin grin grin grin

You are funny! i thought "deflowering" was a term denoting disvirginity of "females"! what do you want to deflower in your body? do you have any opening in your body that needs to be deflowered? grin grin
In line with your post, you are precisely not gay! right?

No one can help you! truthfully. All you need to do is believe in yourself and be brave. Girls love brave guys.
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by tafari(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2007
babaearly!!
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by Bolarge(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2007
oraxs:

all what you need is a good sex call me and i will give it to you, free. any time ok

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
D guy dey find babe to blast and u dey plan to blast am!
Nairaland don dey fia me O! Every guy with a butthole shld pls beware!
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by Creamish(f): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2007
@Bolarge. . . . . . LMFAO!!! grin
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by sillyboy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2007
@ Poster.

Please go to "one leg up joint" Learnt it will cost u around 2500 for a "fire". But you no go touch "boobs" sha oo. Problem solved. Gbam grin
Re: Still Not Deflowered @24 by CrazyMan(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
What do you want us to do?

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Him(naijasugardate.com)are They Scam? / NEEDED!!!!! Igbo Girls With American Or British Accent. / I Need A Sex Mate With Good BĀ¢obs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.