Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Help Save My Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Save My Friend (283 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save My Friend by louismariae(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2020
A few years after I served my first Mass at the altar of St Anthony's Catholic Church, a vibrant young boy joined the Altar Boys Association, when I asked his name from the President who was in charge of the induction process at the time, "he is your namesake" came the reply. From then on, Victor Edeke and I bonded.

As time passed, it was time to leave the altar and let the next group of God's boys take charge. I left for the seminary [story for another day] and Victor and I weren't as close as we use to be, but we kept in touch once in a while.

Then sometime in 2017, news reached me from one of our mutual friend, that Victor was diagnosed of glaucoma. I prayed and supported the best way I could, the right eye was operated upon, and soon enough he was back and better....or so we thought.

This evening, the same mutual friend put up a picture on his WhatsApp status, and when I pressed down my screen, I saw this picture of Victor, lo and behold my namesake has come down with a bone tumour, one that requires urgent medical attention.

This really broke my heart, because I know what my friend has been through already, and to make matters more complicated, I was just informed that he has lost sight in both eyes ���

I sincerely and humbly solicit for every help everyone can render to help my dear friend, my namesake......I am beg you!

He needs approximately 1.5 Million Naira for complete Medicare.
May God continue to provide for you as you perform this act of charity....Amen

Donations can be sent to his Mother's Account with details below;

Contact Details - 0903 688 4428
Bank - UBA
Account Name - SYLVANIA EDEKE
Account Number - 2075743620

#saveVictorEdeke

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19;COULD THIS BE THE FULL MEANING / Who Pays For The Treatment Of Coronavirus Patients In Nigeria? / Materials Used For Making Water Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.