Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Mike Tyson Poised To Make A Sensation Boxing Comeback At 53 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Poised To Make A Sensation Boxing Comeback At 53 (492 Views)

Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / BREAKING NEWS: Cori 'coco' Gauff, 15, Stages Remarkable Comeback At Wimbledon... / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson Poised To Make A Sensation Boxing Comeback At 53 by ollyjoseph: 11:34am On May 03, 2020
World heavyweight boxing champion, Mike Tyson, 53, revealed he is training for a sensational return to the ring.

Mike Tyson says he is in the best shape of his life as he prepares to make his return to the ring. The retired fighter revealed that he's been training hard ahead of his comeback, which will involve taking part in matches for charity.

"I've been hitting the mitts for the last week," he said. "That's been tough, my body is really jacked up and really sore from hitting the mitts. I've been working out, I've been trying to get in the ring, I think I'm going to box some exhibitions and get in shape. I want to go to the gym and get in shape to be able to box three or four-round exhibitions for some charities and stuff. Some charity exhibitions, make some money, help some homeless and drug-affected motherphyuker like me."

Watch his training below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Fz556Q9yM
Re: Mike Tyson Poised To Make A Sensation Boxing Comeback At 53 by dawnomike(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2020
Weldone... It had better be for charity.
Re: Mike Tyson Poised To Make A Sensation Boxing Comeback At 53 by hisgrace090: 12:30pm On May 03, 2020
Good move!
Re: Mike Tyson Poised To Make A Sensation Boxing Comeback At 53 by Tolani0167(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2020
He is broke with charity
Re: Mike Tyson Poised To Make A Sensation Boxing Comeback At 53 by ollyjoseph: 3:59pm On May 03, 2020
dawnomike:
Weldone... It had better be for charity.
We can't say o bro.To me,the man is just hiding under the umbrella of charity.Na money e dey look after.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Poised To Make A Sensation Boxing Comeback At 53 by Performanking(m): 11:39pm On May 03, 2020
My guy saw how much money Wilder and Fury got for that last fight.

(1) (Reply)

Kante Stays Away From Chelsea Training Over Virus Fears / Antoine Griezmann's Family Launch Attack On Barcelona Coach Quique Setien / Download Video: Tottenham Vs Arsenal 2-1 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.