Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Restaurant Or Canteen Startup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Restaurant Or Canteen Startup (564 Views)

Install Quality Intercom Phones In Your Restaurants Or Canteen / See The Food I Bought For Just Hundred Naira At A Food Canteen / Okada Man Gets Turned On By Busty Canteen Lady Saving Him From Choking To Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restaurant Or Canteen Startup by oluGodson: 11:39am On May 03, 2020
Hello,
Due to the current economic outlook in our country, I have decided to start a recession proof business and the one I have decided to invest in is a restaurant or Canteen (as appropriate)
I need someone that is experienced in this line of business to quote me with a reply on how to make this a reality as a partner. I intend to start small,learn the ropes and expand as business progresses.
I have 1M Naira to start with and I am considering locating the business in Lagos.
Anyone interested should also provide their Whatsapp number for further discussion.
Thank you
Re: Restaurant Or Canteen Startup by Chemist009(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2020
Am interested, but based in Abuja
Re: Restaurant Or Canteen Startup by bensky: 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
i'm interested. already do home cooking based in Lagos 08028209516 on whatsapp. my instagram handle @foodbybeeskitchen. h
oluGodson:
Hello,
Due to the current economic outlook in our country, I have decided to start a recession proof business and the one I have decided to invest in is a restaurant or Canteen (as appropriate)
I need someone that is experienced in this line of business to quote me with a reply on how to make this a reality as a partner. I intend to start small,learn the ropes and expand as business progresses.
I have 1M Naira to start with and I am considering locating the business in Lagos.
Anyone interested should also provide their Whatsapp number for further discussion.
Thank you
Re: Restaurant Or Canteen Startup by Smfa123: 4:12pm On May 14, 2020
Good afternoon, i just sent you an email
Re: Restaurant Or Canteen Startup by Eshiettk(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2020
Hello,
I'd like for you to partner with my mother.
She studied catering at the Nigerian Hotel and Catering School, Enugu and has been in charge of catering for some top organizations, some of which are Niger biscuits, and Gemini pharmaceuticals to list a few, with a vast knowledge in both intercontinental and traditional meals,and a high kitchen hygiene standard. Mrs Elizabeth 08062107177
oluGodson:
Hello,
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Tasty Ofada And Sauce. / Weird Food And Non-food Pregnancy Craving. / Honeywell Ramadan Gift Combo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.