Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack (1471 Views)

List Of Countries Where Whatsapp Has Been Banned / The End And Death Of Unofficial Whatsapp Has Come / How To Snoop Your Friend's Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2020
My frnd was sent a WhatsApp verification code on his line then a number call him and he gave them the verification number..
Wch the person log in his WhatsApp number and hack it.. I was trying to verify the account with his number only for WhatsApp to show me 2steps verification code is needed Which he didn't put on his WhatsApp so am guessing it was the hackers..so with the the 2step verification I can't recover the account any help plz
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by FavourIfechukwu(f): 2:00pm On May 03, 2020
Using the Google play store, try to update your WhatsApp or better still, delete the WhatsApp and then download a new one. By so doing, you'll recover your account...
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by clarkmos15(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
meshachdbuzz:
My frnd was sent a WhatsApp verification code on his line then a number call him and he gave them the verification number..
Wch the person log in his WhatsApp number and hack it.. I was trying to verify the account with his number only for WhatsApp to show me 2steps verification code is needed Which he didn't put on his WhatsApp so am guessing it was the hackers..so with the the 2step verification I can't recover the account any help plz

your friend mumu die, you sef wey be him special advice mumu join

4 Likes

Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by Lexusgs430: 2:05pm On May 03, 2020
FavourIfechukwu:
Using the Google play store, try to update your WhatsApp or better still, delete the WhatsApp and then download a new one. By so doing, you'll recover your account...

The owner of the 2 step verification, remains the real owner till rectified......
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by Lexusgs430: 2:07pm On May 03, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Only 2 options - :

- Reach out to whatsapp to recover
- Forget about number

2 Likes

Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by meshachdbuzz(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2020
FavourIfechukwu:
have done that same thing
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by meshachdbuzz(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Only 2 options - :

- Reach out to whatsapp to recover
- Forget about number
.how will I contact them
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by meshachdbuzz(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2020
clarkmos15:

your friend mumu die, you sef wey be him special advice mumu join
Thanks for the insult but na elderly man them do am to, him just meet this morning and na since 4 day them to am

Do you have any suggestion to render?
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by Lexusgs430: 2:29pm On May 03, 2020
meshachdbuzz:
.how will I contact them

Use another number and explain circumstances.....

Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by meshachdbuzz(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Use another number and explain circumstances.....
Thanks bro
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by meshachdbuzz(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The owner of the 2 step verification, remains the real owner till rectified......

How can I rectify it cuz them don scam the man children for abroad say him get covid19 them even send money give the scammers them self
I just need to help the man
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On May 03, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

How can I rectify it cuz them don scam the man children for abroad say him get covid19 them even send money give the scammers them self
I just need to help the man

Possibly inside job scamming.....
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by Collinz2(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
Some people can mumu how can u give person otp u didnt authorised.
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Possibly inside job scamming.....
The funniest thing is that the scammers are still calling the man asking him to give his Facebook number that Facebook will send message to him he will send it to them..in own very eye..that they will use the Facebook to help get back his WhatsApp account then I told him he should not try it..
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
Some people can mumu how can u give person otp u didnt authorised.
he is an elderly man
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by Mohbola(f): 7:27pm On May 03, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Why will your friend send the code, the person should try and re login with his number.
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:04am On May 04, 2020
Mohbola:

Why will your friend send the code, the person should try and re login with his number.
have done that,asking for two step verification..
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by Xavier0980: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Download and use this OGWhatsApp if you are having an issue with WhatsApp.
Re: Help.A Friend Whatsapp Has Been Hack by dusting79: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Xavier0980:
Download and use this OGWhatsApp if you are having an issue with WhatsApp.
Once I used that kind of applications and I am got banned by the WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is Set For Black Friday As I Promised / Banks Now Charge 7 Naira For Using The USSD Code For Banking. / Umigidi A 11 And Redmi Note 9t Which 1 Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.