Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,194 members, 7,853,065 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Snake Skins In Chicken House - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake Skins In Chicken House (858 Views)

The Role Of Water In Chicken Feed Nutrition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Skins In Chicken House by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 03, 2020
I just discovered some snake skins all over the chicken house but can't find any snake.
Lalasticala what should I do next?

I posted this a couple of minutes ago but deleted because I was unable to post the images

More images loading

Re: Snake Skins In Chicken House by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 05, 2020
grin

It has found a new restaurant.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Skins In Chicken House by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Snake Skins In Chicken House by joinnow: 8:02pm On May 05, 2020
Sprinkle kerosene then Wait and watch it will come out.
Re: Snake Skins In Chicken House by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 05, 2020
joinnow:
Sprinkle kerosene then Wait and watch it will come out.

Hmmm, okay
Re: Snake Skins In Chicken House by adisabarber(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2020
Melt wax. Candles will also work. Mould it into egg shapes then use super glue to attack real egg shells to it. Make sure the shells cover all the wax. Make like 10. Break fresh eggs and dip the fake eggs in them then rinse them. Replace some of your chicken eggs with the replica eggs and also place some in clusters in other spots. Wait for a few days.

1 Like

Re: Snake Skins In Chicken House by Pidginwhisper: 3:01pm On May 06, 2020
adisabarber:
Melt wax. Candles will also work. Mould it into egg shapes then use super glue to attack real egg shells to it. Make sure the shells cover all the wax. Make like 10. Break fresh eggs and dip the fake eggs in them then rinse them. Replace some of your chicken eggs with the replica eggs and also place some in clusters in other spots. Wait for a few days.
Why not just tell him to buy eggs and boil then drop in the cage. The rest na needless ceremony.
Re: Snake Skins In Chicken House by adisabarber(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Why not just tell him to buy eggs and boil then drop in the cage. The rest na needless ceremony.

The boiled eggs will digest if the snake gets away but wax will never digest. You no think am laidat?
Re: Snake Skins In Chicken House by babythug(f): 9:36am On May 07, 2020
Get rid of the clutter in the chicken pen it’s providing different hiding spots for the reptiles.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A 1year Old Male Boerboel Is Available For Sell / American Eskimo Puppies For Sale / American Eskimo Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.