Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

LG Smart Tv Flashes On And Off But Sounds - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / LG Smart Tv Flashes On And Off But Sounds (1134 Views)

49" Lg Smart Uhd Ultra High Definition 4k Hdr Led New One / We Sell Samsung Sony Lg Smart Curved Fiat Uhd Ultra High Definition 4k / 42inch LG Smart TV With Broken Screen Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG Smart Tv Flashes On And Off But Sounds by bodnel: 4:53pm On May 03, 2020
I have a LG Smart TV which is about 1.5 years old and the screen suddenly started flickering on an off. I was watching TV on it and suddenly the display just went off, the flashed on then back off. At this point the display is primarily off, but when I pointed a torch light on the screen , I could see the moving pictures..
how much would it cus me to fix it please
Re: LG Smart Tv Flashes On And Off But Sounds by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 03, 2020
bodnel:
I have a LG Smart TV which is about 1.5 years old and the screen suddenly started flickering on an off. I was watching TV on it and suddenly the display just went off, the flashed on then back off. At this point the display is primarily off, but when I pointed a torch light on the screen , I could see the moving pictures..
how much would it cus me to fix it please
not a big issue it common among LG TV.... The problem is your back light it has damaged, so get a replacement

1 Like

Re: LG Smart Tv Flashes On And Off But Sounds by catwalq(f): 8:28pm On May 03, 2020
Maybe after the lockdown you can take it to any of their service centres close to you.

Go with your receipt as it is still under warranty ( LG products come with two years warranty) and it will be repaired for free 'IF' it's not a screen fault.
Re: LG Smart Tv Flashes On And Off But Sounds by bodnel: 4:10pm On May 04, 2020
Kenwood007:
not a big issue it common among LG TV.... The problem is your back light it has damaged, so get a replacement

Ok thanks
Re: LG Smart Tv Flashes On And Off But Sounds by bodnel: 4:12pm On May 04, 2020
catwalq:
Maybe after the lockdown you can take it to any of their service centres close to you.

Go with your receipt as it is still under warranty ( LG products come with two years warranty) and it will be repaired for free 'IF' it's not a screen fault.

The screen still shows with the aid of torchlight , I will search for the receipt anyway , thanks
Re: LG Smart Tv Flashes On And Off But Sounds by elbuzzy(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
I have an LG smart tv 43inches. Bought used 2016 model UHV610 I think.

Issue is there seem to be a number of lines showing on the screen and increasing periodically.

Can this be fixed as well?

(1) (Reply)

JBL, Fire Tab,echo Dots, Beats Headphones All Available And Sneakers / Very Clean 13.3" UK Used Sony VPCS12V9E Intel Core i5 Laptop @ 80K. / Brand New Open Box Ps5 — 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.