Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bbnaija Mike Edwards And His Beautiful Wife Are Expecting Their First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Mike Edwards And His Beautiful Wife Are Expecting Their First Child (506 Views)

Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) / Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Mike Edwards And His Beautiful Wife Are Expecting Their First Child by correctkidabc(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, and the Fist Runner up of the Pepper Dem Edition, Mike Edwards and his beautiful wife, Perri Shakes-Edwards are expecting their first child together.

Taking to their social media pages to share the good news with their followers, Perri wrote;

Source:http://www.tnafrica.com/bbnaija-mike-edwards-and-his-beautiful-wife-are-expecting-their-first-childphoto/

Re: Bbnaija Mike Edwards And His Beautiful Wife Are Expecting Their First Child by kelechi50: 5:09pm On May 03, 2020
You scored a goal, but when is the next edition coming up grin
Re: Bbnaija Mike Edwards And His Beautiful Wife Are Expecting Their First Child by Jumlek2411: 5:35pm On May 03, 2020
I knew after the 3 months BB, Mike would definitely play and score goal.
Re: Bbnaija Mike Edwards And His Beautiful Wife Are Expecting Their First Child by NobleAngell(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2020
Nice one. Congrats to them. But I still feel private things should be kept private. Call me paranoid but I believe there's a spirit that follows people from social media to their homes.
Re: Bbnaija Mike Edwards And His Beautiful Wife Are Expecting Their First Child by apeleone(f): 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hits 7 Million Twitter Followers, Biggest Twitter Page In Africa / Is Kenny Blaq Really The King Of Music Comedy??? / Reason Why Davido Is Currently Using Crutches Finally Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.