Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. (1544 Views)

9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices / Everything You Need To Grow Your Finance | Business All In One Website.nairlearn / My Encounter With A Teacher Turned Bricklayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by Investorsci: 5:00pm On May 03, 2020
Good day nairaianders.

i ve come to realize that there are no genuine business online anymore.

i only come across scammers that want to reap off your money.

is there anyone earning online with prooff sholud come and prove me wrong.

waiting for serious comment.

2 Likes

Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by Gozzylala(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
Investorsci:
Good day nairaianders.

Well, I know some forex investment companies pay, I know mba forex, PSL, i have investment with psl, I don't have investment with mba but I intend to soon. You can do your research on them. There's an mba forex trade on nairaland. But all is risk.
Note: they don't pay referral so I have no interest in convincing you. Just felt like responding to your question above.

Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by ikh777: 5:19pm On May 03, 2020
Investorsci:
Good day nairaianders.

Sorry bro but there are few of us really making good money online but it was not an overnight stuff....
Bitter truth is...
Real internet businesses exist BUT those of us doing it CAN NOT DEVOTE OUR TIME TO TEACH ANYONE .....

REAL LEGIT GENUINE online businesses require SKILL, TIME and in some cases MONEY to start.

As for scammerrrss many of them who advertise fast earnings here, make their money from gullible people who pay them.

PONZI
ADMOBB
PAY-PER-ACTION FORUMS
SHORT-TERM INVESTMENT PLATFORMS
STEWPEED FIXED MATCHES
VIRTUAL FOOTBALL
etc

So learn a skill or dedicate the time to earn legitimately online, BUT it will take a miracle for someone who is making money online to leave what they do and teach you all they know when they have no relations with you from Adam. Hope you understand? This is how life is.

3 Likes

Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by blackpanthar: 5:28pm On May 03, 2020
Investorsci:
Good day nairaianders.

It is quick money you were looking for. Where were you when i was training people for free on importation?

You even went to do investments that turned out to be scams. Listen... Online income is built over time. Dont come here to say all these things, nairaland has been a blessing... If you do your search well, you will find many free trainings here, ranging from importation to CPA to creating websites, to domain flipping ALL FOR FREE
Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by dawnomike(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2020
blackpanthar:

It is quick money you were looking for. Where were you when i was training people for free on importation?

You even went to do investments that turned out to be scams. Listen... Online income is built over time. Dont come here to say all these things, nairaland has been a blessing... If you do your search well, you will find many free trainings here, ranging from importation to CPA to creating websites, to domain flipping ALL FOR FREE
That's right!!!

1 Like

Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by Investorsci: 6:06pm On May 03, 2020
ikh777:

Sorry bro but there are few of us really making good money online but it was not an overnight stuff....
Bitter truth is...
Real internet businesses exist BUT those of us doing it CAN NOT DEVOTE OUR TIME TO TEACH ANYONE .....

REAL LEGIT GENUINE online businesses require SKILL, TIME and in some cases MONEY to start.

As for scammerrrss many of them who advertise fast earnings here, make their money from gullible people who pay them.

PONZI
ADMOBB
PAY-PER-ACTION FORUMS
STEWPEED FIXED MATCHES
VIRTUAL FOOTBALL
etc

So learn a skill or
dedicate the time to earn legitimately online, BUT it will take a miracle for someone who is making money online to leave what they do and teach you all they know when they have no relations with you from Adam. Hope you understand? This is how life is.

thanks
Do u have any to share with me
Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by ikh777: 6:20pm On May 03, 2020
Investorsci:

thanks
Do u have any to share with me

the blackpanthar guy gave you the best answer, if you were looking for something lifelong lasting and not hasty quick cash simply try the following that I have personally seen and learned here on nairaland.

WEBSITE DESIGN
ANIMATION AND LOGO DESIGN
FIVERR
UPWORK
DOMAIN FLIPPING
DROPSHIPPING
CPA
ADSENSE
DIGITAL MARKETING
MINI-IMPORTATION
CRYPTO/FOREXX/BINARRY TRADING
Android App building

Do your deep search on nairaland and learn them all on Nairaland mostly for FREE and stick with the one that suits you.... I did that long ago and today am earning, I even added to my skills during this lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by Oluwainnie(f): 6:57pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Gozzylala post=89145947][/quote]
what's the least amount to invest in PSL
Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by videomystro(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2020
Investorsci:
Good day nairaianders.

So sorry bro, indeed sorry, most of us steadily making money online has faced this one way or the other. Most persons including myself that are genuinely making money online has been scammed one way or the other (But listen bro, if you persist you would win, I "persisted" and today I have steady cash flow coming in on a monthly basis aside my freelance services (I repeat steady cashflow and I don't need to refer anybody, you don't need to pay me any money for this information whatsoever, this is not network/multi-level marketing)...

I just think outside the box and present opportunities that work and to that effect I have done a video that can help anyone including yourself to get started online.

Just dedicate 30minutes of your time to watch this video I have created and make your decision thereafter.

PS: Before anybody comes and start dropping comments to this post of mine, please and please "Watch the Video first" and put yourself in the right state of mind to learn that's all I can say.

So here's the VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxG5dlbIjnc
Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by Gozzylala(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2020
Oluwainnie:

what's the least amount to invest in PSL
#100k
Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by Mannyemmy(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2020
Investorsci:
Good day nairaianders.

Why don't you establish an investment platform on your own? Moreover, if you're looking for free lucrative online websites/app business ideas for the implementation, you can send me a mail
Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by Candoit: 5:21pm On May 17, 2020
Investorsci:
Good day nairaianders.

I've been in your shoes bro believe me.
The truth is the genuine ones would not even tell you what they do but they'd be the first to blame you on wanting fast money.
So, I'd advise you invest more in offline business or work.
You can think online later as an additional income.
All the best!
Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by MegaStarr(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2020
ikh777:

Bitter truth is...

PONZI
ADMOBB
PAY-PER-ACTION FORUMS
STEWPEED FIXED MATCHES
VIRTUAL FOOTBALL
etc

So learn a skill or dedicate the time to earn legitimately online, BUT it will take a miracle for someone who is making money online to leave what they do and teach you all they know when they have no relations with you from Adam. Hope you understand? This is how life is.

You don talk am finish. It's the same thing I keep telling people.
Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by Mannyemmy(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2020
Candoit:

Are you now advising him to scam people as well?
That's terrible you know.
I leave you to your negative mindset.
So the fact that I said he should establish his own online business, it simply depict it's a scam online business. Because Seun established nairaland to scam people?
Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by Candoit: 7:00pm On May 17, 2020
Mannyemmy:

I leave you to your negative mindset.
So the fact that I said he should establish his own online business, it simply depict it's a scam online business. Because Seun established nairaland to scam people?

Then you write what you mean explicitly.
Re: So No Genuine Online Business. All I Encounter Is Scam.i Give Up. by Mannyemmy(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2020
Candoit:

Then you write what you mean explicitly.
Go back and read my previous comment, it says it all...
Goodnight!

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Of SLT, Where Do You Work? / I Am Looking For City&guilds Exam Training Center In Lagos / Residency Program For Doctors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.