Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

You Won't Believe This Twitter User's Midnight Experience At A Bar - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / You Won't Believe This Twitter User's Midnight Experience At A Bar (584 Views)

My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party / My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony / My Experience At A Church Member Mom's Burial Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

You Won't Believe This Twitter User's Midnight Experience At A Bar by Wumirb(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2020
Twitter user @OmoGbajaBiamila shares his shocking bar experience at Ago Iwoye, Mini Campus Road, OOU, while enjoying a few bottles late into the night with close Friends.

Read his hilarious story

Re: You Won't Believe This Twitter User's Midnight Experience At A Bar by Wumirb(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
Read the rest of the story. If you went to OOU, you should know Papa of life, his bar is the place to enjoy a quick bottle. I wonder how he's coping right now with lockdown.

Re: You Won't Believe This Twitter User's Midnight Experience At A Bar by DonBenny77(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2020
Re: You Won't Believe This Twitter User's Midnight Experience At A Bar by johnkey: 6:14pm On May 03, 2020
I don't\can't take people who drink beer serious. MJ or nothing.
Re: You Won't Believe This Twitter User's Midnight Experience At A Bar by Wumirb(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2020
johnkey:
I don't\can't take people who drink beer serious. MJ or nothing.

What did beer drinkers do to you? Drink a chilled small stout and calm down jor...

“the World Coming To An End” – Netizens React To The Photo Of A 10year Old Heavi / Amaka Nnoli Bags Top 50 Most Industrious Women Awards / Celebrate your Birthday from 35k (abuja)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9