Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Starting A Career With Google (earn Up To $100 Daily) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Starting A Career With Google (earn Up To $100 Daily) (506 Views)

2hours video Course On How To Make Up To $100 Daily With Clickbank In Nigeria / Earn Up To 500k Working Working For Sujimoto / 5 Steps To Make $20 To $100 Daily From Whatsapp [2018] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Career With Google (earn Up To $100 Daily) by digicreator: 7:17pm On May 03, 2020
It is no longer news that companies are laying off their staffs with the latest development focused on Access Bank that just announced the closure of 340 branches nationwide. Certainly more jobs would be lost before the end of 2020. So just because you still have that your regular 9 - 6 job, don’t feel soo comfortable because anything can happen. So the question is, what if you get sacked today, what are your options?
Now I am not trying to be a messenger of bad news, I only want to prepare your mindset for the unthinkable.
I once worked for a friend in his inherited establishment (Note: we have been friends for about 10 years), I assumed all was going to be a smooth journey as I was working with a friend, I stayed put even when the business was not generating any income. I managed his business without any resource, then my friend finally made some money from a real estate deal he made after selling some inherited properties his father left for him. He changed automatically and decided to give the business a facelift. During this period of renovation I decided to get married with my little resources I made through my online business anticipating that business would soon start and I would be making more income. To cut the long story short, my friend of over 10 years kicked me out of his business after we had finished the renovation. Thank God I had a back up plan, some people who know me can relate with this story. You can never tell the mind of your employer even if he or she is your best friend or family member, your own business is your own.

Now to the business of the day...

I’m sure more than 90% of people reading this have used google at one point or the other to search for topics of interest. Google is the worlds number 1 recognised search engine but asides from search, google has a couple of other products that are very productive especially for online entrepreneurs. One of such product is Google Adsense. Google Adsense is a program specially designed for creative people involved with information marketing or blogging, this program gives the online entrepreneur commissions for making their (google) sponsored adverts visible on your site and getting real people to click on them, this is like a pay per click/impressions program. Depending on your niche, you can make from $100 - $1,000 daily for every 1,000 - 10,000 clicks you get.

Now a good number of bloggers and information marketers are actually making huge income from this program on a regular basis here in Nigeria, and the fun part is that you earn in dollars, so as the exchange rate increases, your Naira value is also increasing.

It is not soo difficult to start earning with google adsense if you know the rudiments of blogging or information marketing.

This is why I am organising a 7 Days Whatsapp Training for people who are interested in starting a career with google.

In these 7 days you would learn:

DAY 1
- INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION MARKETING.
- NICHE
- BUILDING A SALES FUNNEL
- PLR DIGITAL PRODUCTS

DAY 2
- ETHICAL BLOGGING
- HOW TO BUILD A PROFESSIONAL BLOG OR INFORMATION MARKETING WEBSITE IN LESS THAN 30 MINS WITH ONLY N1,100 DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION (1 YEAR DURATION)
- HOW TO EASILY GET FRESH NEW CONTENT FOR YOUR BLOG DAILY.
- HOW TO BUILD ENGAGING LANDING PAGES FOR YOUR PRODUCTS.

DAY 3
- PAYMENT PROCESSING GATEWAY.
- INSTALLATION PROCESS
- PREFERRED GATEWAY FOR NIGERIA.

DAY 4
- INTRODUCTION TO AFFILIATE MARKETING.

DAY 5
- GOOGLE ADSENSE
- HOW TO GET APPROVED FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS
- HOW TO INTEGRATE ADSENSE TO YOUR PAGES.

DAY 6
- TRAFFIC CONTROL
- HOW TO DRIVE FLOOD OF TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE THAT CONVERTS TO MONEY.

DAY 7
- CONCLUSION

These are just some of the topics we would be discussing in this training and you have unlimited access to ask me any question regarding any online difficulties you might encounter. I would be right by your side through the start to the finish. I wouldn’t stop until you have earned your first $100 on adsense.

Now I know how much information you would get from this training and the impact it would make in your financial growth.

I have taught seriously about how much I should collect for this training, my friend Jude, says I should put it at N10,000, that’s the amount I collected from him to get his google Adsense approved, my wife says I should make it N5,000 because I know she has a good heart of helping people succeed. I have taught about both ideas and also considered the present state of the economy, so I have decided to make this training available for only N1,000.

I know that you would get more value for your money with this training.
And I am also giving a 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t get value for your money i would refund you.

Training starts:
Monday, 4th of May, 2020
Time: 6PM.

For more details:
Contact Iyke Harris on Facebook,
Call or Send Whatsapp message with the phone number in the signature area.

Join the training group by making payment clicking on this link
Re: Starting A Career With Google (earn Up To $100 Daily) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:31pm On May 03, 2020
Mtchewwww

Keep looking for who to deceive!!
Re: Starting A Career With Google (earn Up To $100 Daily) by Sheriman(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
digicreator:
It is no longer news that companies are laying off their staffs with the latest development focused on Access Bank that just announced the closure of 340 branches nationwide. Certainly more jobs would be lost before the end of 2020. So just because you still have that your regular 9 - 6 job, don’t feel soo comfortable because anything can happen. So the question is, what if you get sacked today, what are your options?
Now I am not trying to be a messenger of bad news, I only want to prepare your mindset for the unthinkable.
I once worked for a friend in his inherited establishment (Note: we have been friends for about 10 years), I assumed all was going to be a smooth journey as I was working with a friend, I stayed put even when the business was not generating any income. I managed his business without any resource, then my friend finally made some money from a real estate deal he made after selling some inherited properties his father left for him. He changed automatically and decided to give the business a facelift. During this period of renovation I decided to get married with my little resources I made through my online business anticipating that business would soon start and I would be making more income. To cut the long story short, my friend of over 10 years kicked me out of his business after we had finished the renovation. Thank God I had a back up plan, some people who know me can relate with this story. You can never tell the mind of your employer even if he or she is your best friend or family member, your own business is your own.

Now to the business of the day...

I’m sure more than 90% of people reading this have used google at one point or the other to search for topics of interest. Google is the worlds number 1 recognised search engine but asides from search, google has a couple of other products that are very productive especially for online entrepreneurs. One of such product is Google Adsense. Google Adsense is a program specially designed for creative people involved with information marketing or blogging, this program gives the online entrepreneur commissions for making their (google) sponsored adverts visible on your site and getting real people to click on them, this is like a pay per click/impressions program. Depending on your niche, you can make from $100 - $1,000 daily for every 1,000 - 10,000 clicks you get.

Now a good number of bloggers and information marketers are actually making huge income from this program on a regular basis here in Nigeria, and the fun part is that you earn in dollars, so as the exchange rate increases, your Naira value is also increasing.

It is not soo difficult to start earning with google adsense if you know the rudiments of blogging or information marketing.

This is why I am organising a 7 Days Whatsapp Training for people who are interested in starting a career with google.

In these 7 days you would learn:

DAY 1
- INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION MARKETING.
- NICHE
- BUILDING A SALES FUNNEL
- PLR DIGITAL PRODUCTS

DAY 2
- ETHICAL BLOGGING
- HOW TO BUILD A PROFESSIONAL BLOG OR INFORMATION MARKETING WEBSITE IN LESS THAN 30 MINS WITH ONLY N1,100 DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION (1 YEAR DURATION)
- HOW TO EASILY GET FRESH NEW CONTENT FOR YOUR BLOG DAILY.
- HOW TO BUILD ENGAGING LANDING PAGES FOR YOUR PRODUCTS.

DAY 3
- PAYMENT PROCESSING GATEWAY.
- INSTALLATION PROCESS
- PREFERRED GATEWAY FOR NIGERIA.

DAY 4
- INTRODUCTION TO AFFILIATE MARKETING.

DAY 5
- GOOGLE ADSENSE
- HOW TO GET APPROVED FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS
- HOW TO INTEGRATE ADSENSE TO YOUR PAGES.

DAY 6
- TRAFFIC CONTROL
- HOW TO DRIVE FLOOD OF TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE THAT CONVERTS TO MONEY.

DAY 7
- CONCLUSION

These are just some of the topics we would be discussing in this training and you have unlimited access to ask me any question regarding any online difficulties you might encounter. I would be right by your side through the start to the finish. I wouldn’t stop until you have earned your first $100 on adsense.

Now I know how much information you would get from this training and the impact it would make in your financial growth.

I have taught seriously about how much I should collect for this training, my friend Jude, says I should put it at N10,000, that’s the amount I collected from him to get his google Adsense approved, my wife says I should make it N5,000 because I know she has a good heart of helping people succeed. I have taught about both ideas and also considered the present state of the economy, so I have decided to make this training available for only N1,000.

I know that you would get more value for your money with this training.
And I am also giving a 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t get value for your money i would refund you.

Training starts:
Monday, 4th of May, 2020
Time: 6PM.

For more details:
Contact Iyke Harris on Facebook,
Call or Send Whatsapp message with the phone number in the signature area.

Join the training group by making payment clicking on this link
Superb job..

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Plan To Set Up And Expand Your Business / Latest Jobs In Nigeria / Brand Identity Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.