Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

The Ijaw Perspective On The Nigeria-biafra War - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ijaw Perspective On The Nigeria-biafra War (449 Views)

Prelude To Nigeria-biafra War: Colonization / Lockdown In Nigeria: Biafra Youth Group Issues Warning To Govt Against Extension / How To Change Your Perspective On Any Situation Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ijaw Perspective On The Nigeria-biafra War by PHijo(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Ijaw Perspective On The Nigeria-biafra War by RuggedSniper: 10:47pm On May 23, 2020
PHijo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd0Ycz5ZWOk
@PHijo... This historic Nigerian Civil War video
and topic from Kalabari TV on the 1968 rebel deportation, atrocities and attack on the over 12,000 Bakana people should be posted in the POLITICS thread of NL and NOT in the GENERAL thread to gain more readership and comments ASAP. Adaka Boro and other great men and women led by Benjamin Adekunle of the 3rd Marine Commando of the Nigerian Army liberated Bonny, PH, Calabar and other Niger Delta towns and villages with gusto!
I watched the whole video and it tallies with the info that I've read on the Civil War since the 1980s.
The Ibibios and Efiks who rejected the rebels and secession from Nigeria also suffered the same gory dfate as Bakana until the Nigerian Army liberated them.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaw Perspective On The Nigeria-biafra War by PHijo(m): 3:20am On May 24, 2020
RuggedSniper:
@PHijo... This historic Nigerian Civil War video
and topic from Kalabari TV on the 1968 rebel deportation, atrocities and attack on the over 12,000 Bakana people should be posted in the POLITICS thread of NL and NOT in the GENERAL thread to gain more readership and comments ASAP. Adaka Boro and other great men and women led by Benjamin Adekunle of the 3rd Marine Commando of the Nigerian Army liberated Bonny, PH, Calabar and other Niger Delta towns and villages with gusto!
I watched the whole video and it tallies with the info that I've read on the Civil War since the 1980s.
The Ibibios and Efiks who rejected the rebels and secession from Nigeria also suffered the same gory dfate as Bakana until the Nigerian Army liberated them.
Ok, I understand you. I was thinking this was the appropriate place to post it.

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaw Perspective On The Nigeria-biafra War by RuggedSniper: 10:19pm On May 24, 2020
PHijo:

Ok, I understand you. I was thinking this was the appropriate place to post it.
Hi again@PHijo. You can see that my advice to you to post the Bakana video in the politics thread has worked well with REAL feedback... and predictably the lies, denials and insult to the memories of the departed. Mostly you also need to copy the names of those you are following on your NL profile...such as barcanista and other Ijaws and other SS people to join in the Bakana video discussions in the politics section. Just use Cc:barcanist..and other names under the video to invite them. Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Solve This Question / VIDEO: Fans To Raise $100000 Dollars Gofundme For ERICA Bbnaija / JUST IN: Singer, Small Doctor Raises Endsars Banner In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.