Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ronaldo Gifts Sweet Mom Brand New Mercedes Car On Mothers’ Day - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gifts Sweet Mom Brand New Mercedes Car On Mothers’ Day (855 Views)

Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over / Ronaldo Give Update On Mothers' Health, Says She's Now 'Stable And Recovering' / Romelu Lukaku Adds 3 New Mercedes To His Car Collections In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Gifts Sweet Mom Brand New Mercedes Car On Mothers’ Day by robosky02(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2020
Ronaldo Gifts Sweet Mom Brand New Mercedes Car On Mothers’ Day

Portugal and Juventus Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo and his three siblings celebrated the Mothers’ Day in Portugal on Sunday by presenting a brand new Mercedes car to their beloved 65 year old mummy, Maria Dolores, Completesports.com reports.
Sweet mother Maria who has been an inspirational figure in Ronaldo’s illustrious footballing career announce the car gift on her Instagram page on Sunday afternoon. And the information promptly triggered goodwill comments from many of her 2.2 millions followers.

Maria Dolores shows off Mothers’ Day joy in front of an artist’s impression of her family

“Thank you to my children for the gifts I received today. Happy day to all mothers,” an excited mother, Maria Dolores, said in the Instagram post with photos showing the car gift and flowers.

Ronaldo also took to his Instagram page to wish his mother and partner, Georgina Rodriguez – mother of of one of his four kids, a happy Mothers’ Day.

“Happy Mothers’ Day to my two special women,” the five-time Ballon d’Or winner celebrated, flaunting photos of Maria and Georgina.

cristiano-ronaldo- maria-dolores-georgina-rodriguez-mothers-day-juventus
Ronaldo and Mom

CR7 and partner, Georgina Rodriguez

How To Make Your Money Work For You During The Covid-19 Pandemic" Earn up to $10,000 residual income monthly....Grab your copy Now!

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Sweet Mom Brand New Mercedes Car On Mothers’ Day by uchaymart(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2020
I owe my parents alot of goodies... God answer my prayers.. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gifts Sweet Mom Brand New Mercedes Car On Mothers’ Day by yuswrld20(m): 11:42pm On May 03, 2020
beautiful momma
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Sweet Mom Brand New Mercedes Car On Mothers’ Day by Heryourmie: 12:19am On May 04, 2020
Hey Nairalanders, Watch the amazing skills done by Ronaldinho in the history of football

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAYG6Br8uAQ&t=10s

Please subscribe to my Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYt2WvUWCAQhSVTe7F4vWKg?view_as=subscriber
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Sweet Mom Brand New Mercedes Car On Mothers’ Day by Netanya(f): 10:25am On May 04, 2020
God , crown my efforts too. I want to spoil my parents. They deserve alot
Re: Ronaldo Gifts Sweet Mom Brand New Mercedes Car On Mothers’ Day by Denique(f): 10:26am On May 04, 2020
To Mummy Denique,

Thank you for the love and care. For the countless sacrifices.
Pls be assured that I am working towards reciprocating all in 100 folds and more...
So help me God as I work to make it happen!

Your dearest,
Denique.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo shoots Blanks As Serie A Rival Immobile Takes Lead In Golden Shoe Race / This People Have Scammed Me Of My Earnings / My Team-by-team Prediction Of EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.