Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive (35459 Views)

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Dindondin(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2020
jafardambatta:
It is quit unfortunate that those that have never been to the North will always come online to abuse us unnecessarily, especially in Nairaland. For your information, majority of our people are not ignorant (this is a topic for another day).

Having 80% positive in Kano lab samples only shows how efficient and meticulous our health personnel are in getting those samples. You cannot just take your sample from everyone. You have to check for symptoms and contact history.

You don't have to comments on every trend, especially the topics that you are "ignorant" of.
Mr/Mallam Jafardambatta, you can't do any damage control.
I v been to the north. I served in Plateau State. Even if Plateau isn't a core Hausa state, it has large portion of Hausas in Jos North, Barkin Ladi, Wasse etc. I toured the whole of Plateau & saw what your folks destroyed there. You can say it's bandits or communal clashes. But we know your plots of Islamization of Nigeria. I know how a northern reason & treat life. The only problem is the reasoning of you & your folks doesn't meet up to present situations. You guys never imagined a virus ll create social distancing. That you all can't pray together or attend Mass events. Even your heaven, Saudi Arabia was quick to adjust. That simply means northern Nigeria is practicing illiteracy, not Islam.

Yes the north is ignorant, most blind in religious & political affairs.
Let me remind you why northern Nigeria is different from other top countries suffering coronavirus.

1. Northern Nigeria has high rates of poverty

2. Northern Nigeria is the most illiterate part in Nigeria, if not in Africa

3. Northern Nigeria especially places like Kano & Zamfara are the most religiously bigoted people in the world. As in you guys are crazier than the founders of Islamic in Saudi Arabia

4. Northerners are known to be stubborn, dirty, nonchalant & doesn't obey the rule of law

5. Despite lockdown, your folks still troops in large nos to mosques, events. As if prayers can't be done in your rooms. Even Saudi Arabia no do Hajj this year. You guys forgot that to adjust to situations

6. Northern Nigeria has poor health care system. When cases gets higher, you guys started crying all around. Are you comparing your hood to too countries that even their own health care systems were overwhelmed.

7. The virus in Kano could v been limited if not for ignorance, corruption of Gandollar, & failed religious practice.

8. There's a video of one of your brethren rinsing his hands in a bowl (muttering ba coronabirus) and the mofo drank the water. He's claiming his immune system is super great. I m sure he's in an isolation centre in Kano right now.

Lastly, you guys are a disease to Nigeria.
You guys are a disgrace and unfit to be with sane Nigerians.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by mvem(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2020
akinszz:
they saw it coming, they had all the time to act swiftly but, they didn't take it seriously. I didn't spew thrash, it's the truth and the truth can be very bitter.
when interstate travel restriction stops what happens...or you think Kano is in another country. People were even travelling during the lockdown not even to talk about when the lockdown is eased. You know how many people inter travel or how many non-indigenes do their businesses up north and travel tro and fro
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by ViktorCash: 8:26am On May 04, 2020
Those test kits may be faulty. Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Geminvert(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm not from Kano and I'm not in Nigeria right now
You're outside the country that is why you keep spewing trash
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by akinszz: 8:32am On May 04, 2020
9jales:

Hmmm so u are happy?? Happy about prediction, how much are u getting paid for the correct prediction?A great number of the population in Kano might be ignorant, even as seen on social media; washing hands and drinking the water etc, but that should give u cause for concern and not a reason to be happy. If u are not infected, u will be affected one way or the other. Show some empathy
this is not about being happy, it is what we see coming and the sad/most funny aspect of it is the Governor trying to politicized it. It is very very unfortunate.
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by TruthSpeaker: 8:37am On May 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

What Grass root?!...

Can we be specific for once??! It has found its way deeply and embarrassingly into Kano!!!

When it was in Lagos and Ogun, many of you kept isolating them... Now that Kano and parts of the North are hard hit, it has finally become a "Nigerian Issue"!!!

Abeg, everyone must carry his " Viral Cross"!!!

OF COURSE YES, I WILL BE SPECIFIC AS OFTEN AS YOU WANT. WHEN I PICKED THE WORD “GRASSROOTS” IT WAS NO MISTAKE OR COINCIDENCE. THE DICTIONARY MEANING I WAS REFERRING TO IS THE NUMBER 1 “the common or ordinary people, especially as contrasted with the leadership or elite of a political party, social organization, etc.; the rank and file” YOU CAN SEE ON THE ATTACHMENT.
COVID-19 WAS INTRODUCED INTO THE COUNTRY BY THE ELITE (ABBA KYARI, ATIKU’S SON ETC). THE WELL DOING NIGERIANS THAT FLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY (BEHOLD ABBA KYARI IS ALREADY A DEAD MAN). AS AT THAT TIME ORDINARY PEOPLE WERE NOT PRIVILEGED ENOUGH (SARCASTICALLY SPEAKING) TO TASTE THE DISEASE.

NOW EVEN ALMAJIRI DUDES ARE LACED THE DISEASE. IT IS NOW EXTREMELY DANGEROUS BECAUSE IT AT ALL LEVELS NOW.
COVID-19 IS REALLY SERIOUS WITH THE ITS POPULATION CONTROL AGENDA. NORTHERN NIGERIA IS OBVIOUSLY LIKELY GOING TO BE THE MOST AFFECTED REGION. I PERSONALLY DON’T HAVE ADDITIONAL SYMPATHY FOR ANY REGION OR STATE IN NIGERIA. THE LEAST CAREFULLY POPULATION WILL PAY THE HIGHEST PRICE.

Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by sulaak(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2020
What do you expect from a state with 10,000 mosques and 25 hospitals, misplace priorities of the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by akinszz: 8:39am On May 04, 2020
mvem:
when interstate travel restriction stops what happens...or you think Kano is in another country. People were even travelling during the lockdown not even to talk about when the lockdown is eased. You know how many people inter travel or how many non-indigenes do their businesses up north and travel tro and fro
if you don't know, it is the elites that spread the virus most in the north. Why? Because they didn't follow simple instruction. Stay at home, they wouldn't listen. Covic 19 no dey respect anyone.
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Ten06(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2020
After this pandemic it is only people with strong immune system that will remain in Kano. Courtesy of madam Covid-19
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by TemmyDayo50(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

AFTER SAYING 80%, WHY GO AHEAD TO SAY “80 per cent of every 100 samples taken from the state”? 80% ALREADY MEAN 80 OUT OF 100. OF COURSE I KNOW IT WAS AN ERROR, WRITING IS NOT THAT EASY. MOST TIMES THIS TYPE OF ERROR OCCURS WHEN ONE RESTRUCTURES IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE WITHOUT EDITING IT FROM THE SCRATCH. IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO READ REPEATEDLY WHAT ONE WRITES BEFORE POSTING IT TO THE PUBLIC.
LIKE PEOPLE WILL SAY, ENGLISH IS A BORROWED LANGUAGE. ANOTHER JUSTIFICATION COULD GO LIKE “NOBODY IS PERFECT”.
COVID-19 IS REAL, GUYS WE ALL NEED TO BE PRECAUTIONARY.

The writer intentionally wrote 80% so you can do the maths yourself. It was just an intentional indirect statement
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by mvem(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2020
akinszz:
if you don't know, it is the elites that spread the virus most in the north. Why? Because they didn't follow simple instruction. Stay at home, they wouldn't listen. Covic 19 no dey respect anyone.
Almajiris are not elites though
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by holocron: 9:06am On May 04, 2020
Make Una QC Una test kits well abeg. U don see Wetin dey happen for Tanzania where even pawpaw fruit dey test positive.
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by delvzy(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2020
Everything in Kano should be on lockdown just like Lagos did weeks earlier.
No form of sentiment abeg, if you want this virus to subside you have to make uncomfortable decisions.
The Feds need to stop being bias, the south adhere to this rules why must a northern state like Kano be different.
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by AmazingELixir: 9:09am On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

Am not saying what the north did was right denying the existence of corona virus

Having said that is other nations of the world also ignorant?

Atimes reason well before spewing thrash

N it’s night time in Nigeria

The brain should be kind of cool now

Or is it overheating?

undecided

Quick to come to the defence of the North, ever present to to rain insult on ipob.... ready to champion the course of APC...armed with shovel, nail and hammer to dig and nail the coffin of PDP, readily Available to scoop Buhari's poo and armed AK47 to plant a bullet in Jonathan's temple...how exactly does a confused soul like you find rest even the coolest of night.
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by MisterGrace: 9:13am On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

Am not saying what the north did was right denying the existence of corona virus

Or is it overheating?

That got to you so hard. But he's saying the truth. Just swallow it like that.
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Mrfeel: 9:20am On May 04, 2020
Arrewa I told you before, you will be down with corona virus very soon , if really you are in Kano, you already have the virus
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

OF COURSE YES, I WILL BE SPECIFIC AS OFTEN AS YOU WANT. WHEN I PICKED THE WORD “GRASSROOTS” IT WAS NO MISTAKE OR COINCIDENCE. THE DICTIONARY MEANING I WAS REFERRING TO IS THE NUMBER 1 “the common or ordinary people, especially as contrasted with the leadership or elite of a political party, social organization, etc.; the rank and file” YOU CAN SEE ON THE ATTACHMENT.
COVID-19 WAS INTRODUCED INTO THE COUNTRY BY THE ELITE (ABBA KYARI, ATIKU’S SON ETC). THE WELL DOING NIGERIANS THAT FLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY (BEHOLD ABBA KYARI IS ALREADY A DEAD MAN). AS AT THAT TIME ORDINARY PEOPLE WERE NOT PRIVILEGED ENOUGH (SARCASTICALLY SPEAKING) TO TASTE THE DISEASE.

NOW EVEN ALMAJIRI DUDES ARE LACED THE DISEASE. IT IS NOW EXTREMELY DANGEROUS BECAUSE IT AT ALL LEVELS NOW.
COVID-19 IS REALLY SERIOUS WITH THE ITS POPULATION CONTROL AGENDA. NORTHERN NIGERIA IS OBVIOUSLY LIKELY GOING TO BE THE MOST AFFECTED REGION. I PERSONALLY DON’T HAVE ADDITIONAL SYMPATHY FOR ANY REGION OR STATE IN NIGERIA. THE LEAST CAREFULLY POPULATION WILL PAY THE HIGHEST PRICE.

Okay chief... Thank you for clarifying.

You should know, by the by, typing and posting in all Capitals makes your submissions drearily cumbersome to read.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Litmus: 9:55am On May 04, 2020
oyeb15:
even tomatoes and water Mellon test positive to corona in some countries.
Most of d test kits are faulty. Nigerians don't use their heads.

Opposition politics is driving some of these people to want Nigeria labeled worst hit Covid nation in the world never mind the damage this would do to Nigeria's already racists targeted image. Politicians and their narrow fanatic support bases are not only poor service to Nigerians broadly, they are becoming Nigeria’s worst affliction, far worst than any pandemic. It is a tragedy to watch from the sidelines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2020
post=89161637:
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL!!! shocked shocked

CORONAVIRUS IS REAL!!!

This is coming from some of us @[color=#006600][/color],
that are first responders and at the fore front of it all.
God's able protection is all we pray for daily for everyone here.

Stay safe y'all!
Is selling suya part of being a first responder? This things sha
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Litmus: 10:04am On May 04, 2020
I’ve said this before, never mind the rest of the world, Nigeria needs to somehow Professionalize politics, meaning that no one should qualify for Public Office unless they have certificates in Government, Municipal and Public Works, obtained from the University of Governance, which Nigeria should set up in every part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by COZA(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by COZA(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2020
smiley
wink
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by akinszz: 10:25am On May 04, 2020
mvem:
Almajiris are not elites though
who carry am from abuja to kano ?
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by chaloskyx: 10:25am On May 04, 2020
Well what were you expecting the North is also known for pulling in the highest nos of election results so its only normal for them to have the highest number of recorded cases if other states were smart they should ensure strict closure of boarders thats why if we cant breakup into autonomous regions at least lets have completely independent states with their own police e.t.c. then everyone would hold their governors accountable.
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by luluman: 10:25am On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

Or is it overheating?
If I were you, I'll focus all my energy & nairaland arguments on helping my northern brothers and not facing a nairaland guy.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by luluman: 10:27am On May 04, 2020
Lamb101:
Guys it's about to get bloody in Nigeria.

Soon Kano will be a graveyard due to lack of preparation for tomorrow.

Let others take note
That's right, let all those shouting hunger in Lagos take note too

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Litmus: 10:40am On May 04, 2020
The Western World is desperate for an, 'Africa-devastated-by-an-underestimated-Pandemic' narrative to justify the hysteria of an overestimated pandemic, and Nigeria ignorant, selfish, and somewhat uncaring opposition politics observations are not just playing into their hands but in some cases also actually deliberately facilitating it.
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by mvem(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2020
akinszz:
who carry am from abuja to kano ?
elites were the first to start carrying it but now poor ones have gotten it
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Area4Area: 10:44am On May 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

What Grass root?!...

Can we be specific for once??! It has found its way deeply and embarrassingly into Kano!!!

When it was in Lagos and Ogun, many of you kept isolating them... Now that Kano and parts of the North are hard hit, it has finally become a "Nigerian Issue"!!!

Abeg, everyone must carry his " Viral Cross"!!!
You took the words out of my mouth, even Kaduna and some northern states were running helter skelter, Ganduje and the people of Kano continued their massive Friday prayers and ignored every advice.
Now they can't handle it, it has suddenly become a "Nigerian Issue".
Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2020
Area4Area:
You took the words out of my mouth, even Kaduna and some northern states were running helter skelter, Ganduje and the people of Kano continued their massive Friday prayers and ignored every advice.
Now they can't handle it, it has suddenly become a "Nigerian Issue".

Now, they want to further milk this broke nation dry, just as they have been doing with Boko Haram for over a decade now.

2 Likes

Re: Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive by nduchucks: 10:57am On May 04, 2020
The positive side of all this is that, coronavirus kills folks with underlying medical conditions and the elderly. 90% of infected people recover from it with a substantial number being asymptomatic.

I believe Nigeria will experience the so-called herd immunity that will prevent the kind of high number of deaths we see abroad.

The said herd immunity should see us through until vaccines become available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Indian Doctors Arguing During Operation, Video Goes Viral / No Bra Day 2019: What It Is And How To Get Involved / Coronavirus: Lagos Quarantines 4 Children From US, Their Teacher & Man From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.