Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. (1903 Views)

What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / 5 Nollywood Historical Films You Should See On October 1 / 10 Interesting Season Films You Should Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by BeautyUdoka(f): 2:14am On May 04, 2020
I'm so so obsessed with watching horror movies. Hope am normal sha lol
If you haven't seen these movies yet, you cant claim to be a Horror lover

The Conjuring 1&2

Mirrors

The Friend Request

Annabelle 1,2&3

Get Out

The Exorcist

Insidous

The Witch

IT 1&2

Drag me to hell

Jeepers creepers 1

Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by Nobody: 2:17am On May 04, 2020
Jeepers creepers 1, old movie. Sequel's dumb
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by dulux07(m): 2:32am On May 04, 2020
Lol, i love horror movies too, i m normal grin
Watched all though except jeepers creepers.
Evil dead
Mama
Wrong turn
The ring
Hereditary
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by HarunaWest(m): 3:12am On May 04, 2020
My best horror movies are Conjuring franchise, Mama(actually made me scared) , Evil Dead 1987, Silence of the Lambs 1 and 2, The Ring,
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by HarunaWest(m): 3:13am On May 04, 2020
dulux07:
Evil dead
Mama
Wrong turn
The ring
Hereditary
What made jeepers creepers crazy was the fact that the villain could fly and run very fast

Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by Nobody: 5:19am On May 04, 2020
U r very normal. I became obsessed since I was a kid. And more obsessed when i found out my GF was scared of cockroaches. She sees me watching and became more scared. Now she is used to the movies and not scared anymore. Sometimes na fear dem dey use tackle fear. grin

We watch d movies 2geda. If no be horror movies, na animal channels oo.

The conjuring na very mad film.

The writers and watchers of horror movies are sick and psychos. grin grin grin grin.
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by Nobody: 5:23am On May 04, 2020
dulux07:
Evil dead
Mama
Wrong turn
The ring
Hereditary

Wrong turn (all parts). The writers of that movie needs to be checked. When they die, they should remove their brain for checks. grin. Abnormal thinkin, Abnormal script.

The exorcism and other horror movies related to religion are crazy. They make d devil a winner deep deep. Coz even after defeating it, at the end there is a sign that the motherfu*ker is coming back. He never truly leaves or dies

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by meobizy(f): 8:18am On May 04, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Wrong turn (all parts). The writers of that movie needs to be checked. When they die, they should remove their brain for checks. grin. Abnormal thinkin, Abnormal script.

The exorcism and other horror movies related to religion are crazy. They make d devil a winner deep deep. Coz even after defeating it, at the end there is a sign that the motherfu*ker is coming back. He never truly leaves or dies
It's the way real life is: evil prevails. Till today we still have no vaccine against humans' warring tendencies. The same way diseases are getting cured as years pass is also how humans create more efficient means to kill each other.
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by mindsta(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
I love horror movies lyk madt.... @op, u can also add movies lyk Atticus institute, mara, the nun, the skeleton key, etc
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by mindsta(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
HarunaWest:
My best horror movies are Conjuring franchise, *Mama(actually made me scared)* , Evil Dead 1987, Silence of the Lambs 1 and 2, The Ring,

One of d horror movies dat got me scared too @ bolded. Insidious 1-3 was also scared me.
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by Texman21: 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
The conjuring:the possession of Enfield is my fav among the conjuring.

The nun

IT chapter 1&2,Stephen king needs to be locked up grin

Eli even though its new i like it

Evil dead

Insidious

Mama

I don watch too much to remember grin

Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by euphratess(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2020
Where can i watch annabelle comes home and the entire conjuring universe free . I've search the entire web yet...
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by Chuky7(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2020
conjuring the boss ass movie...

Annabel comes home was dope though...I like the way they switched up the cast a bit...from the parents to child.

I think it would make a nice series though
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by superdanny10: 11:38pm On May 05, 2020
what's happening?? You guys ain't talking about movies like:

Chucky
Hell raiser
Annabelle
Slenderman
Truth or Dare
Haunted Halloween
Constantine
Count Down
The Furies
Doctor Sleep
Possession of Hannah Grace
Scary stories to tell in the dark

Though I've watched all the movies listed, aside jeepers creepers

I really do love horror movies no doubt, but I wanna limit & start watching romance (which is kinda boring), Sci-fi & more of animation cheesy
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by superdanny10: 12:10am On May 06, 2020
euphratess:
Where can i watch annabelle comes home and the entire conjuring universe free . I've search the entire web yet...

you will have to download with data... but first of all, know all the movies under the conjuring universe so as to aid your Download. All of their movies are sequel so you have to know how they follow themselves, so as to not watch part 5 in place of part 2 grin

you can check hdmp4mania, toxicwap, netnaija

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by Duchessree(f): 8:07am On May 06, 2020
I also love horror movies, to me drag me to hell isn't that scary. Insidious remain my favorite horror movie. I love that movie so much,

2 Likes

Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by euphratess(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2020
Whats the extension of the sites? .com or some other extension
n
superdanny10:

you will have to download with data... but first of all, know all the movies under the conjuring universe so as to aid your Download. All of their movies are sequel so you have to know how they follow themselves, so as to not watch part 5 in place of part 2 grin

you can check hdmp4mania, toxicwap, netnaija
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by humgraphics: 4:00am On May 07, 2020
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by superdanny10: 5:05pm On May 07, 2020
euphratess:
Whats the extension of the sites? .com or some other extension
n

oh sorry.... its dot net

like .net
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by Bossman25(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2020
Scream

Final Destination

Nightmare on Elm Street
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by Menance: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
hdmp4mania,
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by Lazycyndy(f): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Horror movie fan here too. I just finished watching "Fantasy Island".

Although the movie is not a top notch scary movie like "The Conjuring" or "The Shining" but it's still okay.
Re: If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. by newguy1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Final destination 1 to 5
Get out
It part 1
Nun
Evil dead

(1) (Reply)

Read Bleach Online / A Professional Script Writer Needed / Superman Batman Public Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.