Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

10 Writers Wanted Urgently - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Writers Wanted Urgently (381 Views)

Partners: 30% Share Up For Grabs For 10 Writers At Uptownerd (how To Apply) / Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Writers Wanted Urgently by wisemann(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2020
Have you ever written a story or an article on Nairaland and got lucky to be listed on the front page? Personally I have been in that situation several times. Some time ago, I wrote something about business and it was listed on the front page. Within a few days, my thread got over 50,000 views.

How I wish I was compensated. Have you ever wondered when you'll get paid for any view your post gets?

Anyway, my team and I, we recently built a new media platform that operates like Medium. If you are an avid reader of stories on Medium, you'll understand. Medium charges a $5 monthly subscription from everyone and writers with more interesting stories are paid for their work.

According to the monthly newsletter by Medium about their Partner Program, the most earned by an author per month ranges between $8–9,000 while a whole lot earn between 100 - 500 dollars monthly.

Our platform pays writers per view. Meaning, when you write and publish an article, you'll get paid a token for publishing, and then every view your article or story gets, you'll get paid. The more views, the more money.

We are looking for writers who crave writing and have a passion for it. Storytellers who can make you read a 700-words article and keep coming for more.

If you can write in clear communicable English devoid of plagiarism.

If you can write articles without errors

If you can do research and give us "wow" facts

If you can capture readers and make them keep coming for more

Then you are the one we are looking for.

Payment isn't per article or a fixed amount per month, if you are REALLY GOOD, you should be earning way over N40,000 - N50,000 writing medium and long stories or articles on our platform. The system is automated in calculating your earnings which are then paid to you monthly.

You can write on entertainment, business, politics, technology, startups, etc.

How do we generate revenue? Our platform runs on a monthly subscription and revenue also comes from sponsored contents and adverts.

We need 10 writers.

If you are interested, send a sample of your work to sarah4and@gmail.com ASAP.

1 Like

Re: 10 Writers Wanted Urgently by Onalow: 11:29am On May 04, 2020
Will you be gracious enough to add the link to your website? Some of us love medium.com so much and will like to see a Nigerian-version of it.

If your contents are great, then you have one subscriber already!

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Unveiling Talent / If You Are Single Or Married, This One Is For You / This Crazy Paradise: Can The Past Stay Buried Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.