Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Simple Ways To Make Money From Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Simple Ways To Make Money From Home (905 Views)

How To Increase Penis Size Naturally – Three Simple Ways To Boost / 15 Jobs You Can Do From Home / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Melaninprincess(f): 10:43am On May 04, 2020
Are you looking for proven ways that allow you to earn or make money online effortlessly?

Have you ever been frustrated being out of cash and no one actually coming to your aide?

Yes right? Don’t worry… I totally know that feeling.

Being broke is very annoying especially when there are needs or other little things you need to take care of.

Here are the best ways to make money online in naija

1. Blogging

Blogging is a very popular and reliable way to make money online in Nigeria. You can make a good income as a blogger. This is a very reliable online business in Nigeria currently.

2. VTU Agentswww.nairaland.com/attachments/11472688_img20200503wa0007_jpegce9146aace1e5f2f59f1d72cbc54c35d

Remember everyone needs airtime. You can be an agent by using your bank account as the third party for transactions and if you have an Airtel SIM. You can sell and share airtime and data while also earning commissions.

3. Trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

For the past few years, Bitcoin has been the hottest way to earn income on the internet. Up till this moment, it is still one of the best way to make money.

All you have to do is buy and sell. You can buy, hold it for a while, then sale when the price appreciates. Bitcoin is still growing. It is now so popular that you can use it to shop at the most popular stores world wide. It has become very powerful!

4. Freelancing

Freelancing is a dependable way to earn income online in Nigeria. With freelancing you can make money online free without spending anything. All you need is your skill. You can be in Nigeria and work for companies abroad remotely.

5. Social Media Marketing

This is a very lucrative online career. This involves helping businesses market their products or services on social media. You might have to study on this. There are good videos on YouTube that you can watch for free.

6. Video blogging on YouTube

This is a very good way to make a living online. People spend so many hours watching videos online. You can create an account on YouTube and become a video blogger.

All you have to do is pick a topic that you will focus on. It could be Technology, Fashion, Games, Politics, Football, Music, Comedy and many more. Build your audience.

7. Making voice-over

Each of us has a unique voice. Projects on platforms like Voices.com are always looking for audio talent for commercials, animation, video games, narrators, storytellers, and instructors, etc. The most popular styles that they look for include approachable, authentic, conversational, friendly, and believable. If you’ve got a quiet room and want to see how your voice may deliver ideas, have a go at online acting today!

What other ways do you use to make money from home?

Let us know in the comments below so we can all make this money.
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Niswayne19: 11:04am On May 04, 2020
Wow I can make money through my airtel SIM card has a VTU agent. I would love to learn more about that
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Melaninprincess(f): 11:14am On May 04, 2020
Niswayne19:
Wow I can make money through my airtel SIM card has a VTU agent. I would love to learn more about that
I stumbled on their post on twitter. You can download their app (Airtel app) or dial *432# on your phone. When you send airtime or data to a third party, you'll earn bonuses.

Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Ejadike(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2020
How does that VTU work? I heard alot of people are cashing out from it.
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by shiftback: 12:07pm On May 04, 2020
What's the profit margin for every 100 naira airtime sold on VTU
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Corroro: 2:04pm On May 04, 2020
I have heard of freelancing and how people are making mad money from it, I wonder why I haven't become a freelancer myself sad. I think buying data to sell through *432# on Airtel would really come in handy.
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Hundjager: 2:20am On May 05, 2020
Freelancing has been of great help in these global pandemic period, I think the Airtel VTU is also worth a shot.
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by enoch273: 2:26am On May 05, 2020
Chai! Seeing this brings back memories Sha, Google AdSense frustrated my career o, no body tell me before I enter crypto currency line Sha. I really don't regret it.

This Airtel VTU sure looks promising, especially in these pandemic times when the lockdown is on a whole new level.
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by hexenbiest: 2:32am On May 05, 2020
I ve tried almost everything on this list, and crypto currency us been good to me though.

I'm considering this social media marketing and Airtel VTU agent of a thing though. I hope I will get my ROI ?
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Blastedholligan: 8:08am On May 05, 2020
That VTU how does it even work? I would have been interested in voiceovers but that's that one na long thing.
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2020
Blastedholligan:
That VTU how does it even work? I would have been interested in voiceovers but that's that one na long thing.

It works like every other VTU
You can sell Airtime and make money from home.
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Techm8: 8:42am On May 05, 2020
Melaninprincess:
I stumbled on their post on twitter. You can download their app (Airtel app) or dial *432# on your phone. When you send airtime or data to a third party, you'll earn bonuses.
So the bonuses is the profit form the business?
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by MaliMillion: 11:36am On May 05, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

You can sell Airtel and make money from home.
What's the difference between Airtel's VTU and others and why should we choose?
I'm thinking of going into the VTU business
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Melaninprincess(f): 11:37am On May 05, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

You can sell Airtel and make money from home.
Yeah. I'm already thinking if giving it a chance.
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by investigator007: 5:51am On May 07, 2020
Thanks for this information @op, any ways to make money from home in this Covid 19 times is highly welcomed
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by koskilala: 6:56am On May 07, 2020
If you're very creative this will be the best time to make money from vlogging or YouTube, heard you can make transfers on Airtel for free so VTU could pay you good time too
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by AmadorSays: 7:43am On May 07, 2020
I have heard of freelancing and how people are doing well from it, maybe I'd give it a try to see how it is
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by BillionaireTalk: 8:01am On May 07, 2020
When I saw "how to make money from home" I thought I was gonna see bread baking, bead making or how to create something, I think the topic should be how to make money from home with your smartphone, nevertheless this is a nice list, I have just learned more ways to add my monthly home income especially being able to buy and share data on Airtel with the Me2U plan. wink
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by Melaninprincess(f): 6:00pm On May 07, 2020
BillionaireTalk:
When I saw "how to make money from home" I thought I was gonna see bread baking, bead making or how to create something, I think the topic should be how to make money from home with your smartphone, nevertheless this is a nice list, I have just learned more ways to add my monthly home income wink
share the ones you know let's learn how to earn too please grin
Re: Simple Ways To Make Money From Home by BillionaireTalk: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Melaninprincess:
share the ones you know let's learn how to earn too please grin
lol, you can make money at home by selling groundnuts grin cheesy, better still still one thing you can do from the comfort of your home is to open an account online with FCMB, there's so much banking services to enjoy with them.

(1) (Reply)

Window Hood And Pillars Design Available / Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone / Work Experience Or Post Graduate Degree(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.