Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State (63952 Views)

Is It True That Polaris Bank Services Have Been Restored? / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Equity15(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2020
dumb and anyhow people..
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by HAH: 1:49pm On May 05, 2020
No more than fifty people, abeg shift
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by ursullalinda(f): 1:52pm On May 05, 2020
I don't seem to understand Lagosians.......what exactly are they thinking......I just hope we don't get to Kano level......when people will start dying anyhow.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by GreatResearcher1: 1:54pm On May 05, 2020
Haymaykar:
Am sorry to use these word but when they clasify nigerians as "GOAT" am not always surprised (not excluding me).. Cause we don't take things serious and follow simple instructions..
nigerians are GREATEST OF ALL TIME

1 Like

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 05, 2020
This picture reminds me of a late nairalander hungerbad.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by dododawa1: 1:57pm On May 05, 2020
Oblongata:
This is even very small, ordinary Ibadan here sef the queue go fear you...

Thank God for bringing cashless policy to us before this lockdown, if not, people would break down bank gates grin

Nigeria never prepared itself for any lockdown , none of our past government ever did too...

We never had a proactive government
IBADAN is ordinarily abi,continue your medicine.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Bigdreamers: 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
@OP

it's same everywhere
You need to come and see the crowd at Access bank old Ojo road. First gate, even at firstbank mazamaza
There's no compliance at all in anyway
Only fidelity try control the crowd small but dem still plenty for gate
To come choose 10 people wey go enter Nahim be yawa
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by fkmd: 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
I heard some people were borrowing facemask to enter bank and returning it to the owner afterwards. If there is an iota of truth in this, then PMB should shutdown the country before it's too late. Apparently my country people cannot shoulder the responsibility of observing physical distancing regulations.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Nmezor(f): 2:03pm On May 05, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Igholize(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
StRichard:
banks are to be blame, Why do they close some of their branches knowing fully well opening few branches will attract huge crowd, thereby helping to spread the virus. They are actually helping to spread the virus.
.... Bro, quit the blaming thing nd abide by instructions given to you... If everyone in there organises and arranged them selves properly considering their individual safety, na bad thing ?... The people to be blame here are the people, we no dey hear word for this con3.. Contract the virus from this process and go hold the bank that, it them that made you get the virus
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Oblongata: 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
dododawa1:
IBADAN is ordinarily abi,continue your medicine.
Ibadan never had a full lockdown initially and yet there is crowd everywhere. That is what I implied, not that Ibadan is an ordinary city. Mind you I stay in Ibadan and I love the city.

Don’t be quick to insult people

1 Like

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by KarlWhyte(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2020
The banks themselves are not helping matters....imagine GTBank opened only one branch to serve both ajegunle and Apapa... sad
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Roozzaay(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2020
I want to believe these people are "Illiterate Almajiris" from the North. undecided
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by neonly: 2:08pm On May 05, 2020
This you get when der services are not up to standard original transfer it will hang ATM will debit you with out paying etc
So plz what do u expect
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by netflicks(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2020
Bank are also is to be blamed, it will cost nothing for banks to have temperature checker and hand sanitizers at the entrance of the bank and insist on facemask before entrance...

The fact is banks are just scared of the massive withdrawals that might hit them if they allow people to carry out transactions... Secondly they make big profits advicing u to use your e-banking platforms....
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Digmygold: 2:09pm On May 05, 2020
Avalancheman has his brain locked up in the same cell as Covid19 itself.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by dododawa1: 2:09pm On May 05, 2020
Oblongata:
Ibadan never had a full lockdown initially and yet there is crowd everywhere. That is what I implied, not that Ibadan is an ordinary city. Mind you I stay in Ibadan and I love the city.

Don’t be quick to insult people
am sorry, but next time please explain better your words.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Avalancheman: 2:10pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:
Avalancheman has his brain locked up in the same cell as Covid19 itself.
[/s]

Olodo!
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2020
this one dey learn work. com see front of Ecobank this morning for Benin!
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by openmine(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2020
SLOVFO:
What exactly were people rushing to the banks to do? Like a banker friend said, most people queuing up there had no business been there in the first place.
Most of them came to steal people's wallet!
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Digmygold: 2:18pm On May 05, 2020
Avalancheman:
[s][/s]

Olodo!

cheesy covid19 has shut your leaking poo mouth?
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by DeLaRue: 2:20pm On May 05, 2020
I enter a bank may be once a year. Usually at the bank's request - to collect ATM or provide up to date ID. I don't seem to have any need to go into banks.

Nigerian banking halls are always packed to the brim with people. The bank's can't cope. The elderly and a few others who absolutely need face to face assistance, I can understand. However, many others should try and resolve issues online or via customer service.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Avalancheman: 2:23pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

cheesy covid19 has shut your leaking poo mouth?
[/s]
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Dollabiz: 2:25pm On May 05, 2020
oh
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by jericco1(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2020
Lol I know this bank.. even before lockdown it has always been like that.. most people are there due to failed transaction..
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by DeLaRue: 2:26pm On May 05, 2020
DeLaRue:
I enter a bank may be once a year. Usually at the bank's request - to collect ATM or provide up to date ID. I don't seem to have any need to go into banks.

Nigerian banking halls are always packed to the brim with people. It's baffling. The banks can't cope. The elderly and a few others who absolutely need face to face assistance, I can understand. However, many others should try and resolve issues online or via customer service.

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2020
Corona go dey dance galala now ooh. see people...
aaah!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by mickelkingz(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
Na wa for Nigeria
Do they want to withdraw or deposit money?
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by OlujobaSamuel: 2:38pm On May 05, 2020
Yet to see a banking hall this year except once. Don't even use my ATM card frequently. Can't people engaged with banks online if they need anything?
Except you want to get a physical document like sign a paper, collect card, deposit huge sum, I see no reason why I should go to a bank.
Pls let's stay home and safe.
I'm so sure some of those in these banks are distributors, aspiring major dealers of Covid-19.
It is well o
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by inioluwaDaniels(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2020
Its in all d banks not just shomulu alone. I visited Zenith bank in Woji pH today.the situation is still d same why av can crowd outside ur bank only to control d number of people dat go inside d bank:the virus can easily be transmitted outside n taken inside to infect others in d bank.Am still feeling somehow since becos one elderly man beside me outside coughed carelessly n I wasn't wearing my nose mask den
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Empiree: 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
pawesome:
These lockdown won't work in Nigeria at all.mthey should just allow us live our normal lives with these virus
"living your normal life" is rather selfish and zero regards to others. Citizens must realize they have level of responsibility by practicing social distancing. I am not in support of total lockdown. I believe people should go about doing their businesses if necessary but with strict observant to the rules.

You can't just packed up like sardines and put blame on the govt again. Govt has eased your condition then you must practice social distancing and social stadard and stop behaving like animals.

Similar thread like this about Northern people packed up to protest and you all blamed them

1 Like

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Reference(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2020
TheSociopath:
You have been on lockdown for more than a month, you didn't die because you cannot go to the bank. So why the rush now? Will you die if you don't go to the bank this week?

A time will come when nobody will tell them to stay at home, they'll decide on their own

They cannot afford to stay at home. Why can't you understand the simple fact about crippling poverty and the capacity to make sensible choices.

Two things govern the world of economics, fear and greed. What you see demonstrated is an abundance of fear that exceeds that of the threat of death by Covid.

What you see is the total collapse of society. The goverment seeing the potential for total breakdown of law and order and perhaps a revolution has recinded its total lockdown stance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Omoaefe Ejere Celebrates First Daughter's Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.