Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Do You Have A Plan B If You Loose Your Job?...start Now! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Have A Plan B If You Loose Your Job?...start Now! (258 Views)

Looking For A Job? Start Your Freelance Career On Upwork In 30minutes. / Why And How Do You Loose Your Last Job / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Plan B If You Loose Your Job?...start Now! by Uniquedee(f): 11:52am On May 04, 2020
THINK�

Which employer is going to pay any staff that has been at home for most part of the month?

Not to mention…

Business has been slow -- if not shut down already.

If this Covid-19 pandemic doesn't phase out fast, the terrible economical impact will soon hit many homes…

… especially in countries where the government cannot provide succor for her citizens.

This will only widen the increase in crime rates reported in certain areas.

And why not?

Hunger is beginning to ring like a disturbing bell in many stomachs.

what's your plan to protect yourself and family?

While many will make the mistake of turning to their savings, I seriously recommend against it because…

… when more money keeps leaving and very little gets in, LACK is only a matter of time away.

The surest bet is to figure a way to earn more than you spend this season — START AN HOME BASED BUSINESS TODAY..This business is not affected by lockdown

We still got paid first week of April our march salary..we're expecting April salary this week

Its simple.. All you need is

Your start-up capital of at least 10k
A phone with internet connection

We will take you by the hands and teach you how to grow this business to 6 figures in the next three month

Chat me up on 07013884584

I can only coach 30people per month

This month of May we have the free registration offer..to be a consultant registration fee is 2990
But In may you'll be getting your registration kit free

ACT NOW!..

(1) (Reply)

Business/financial News Journalist Available / - / Should I Opt For Crowd Funding For My Studies Abroad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.