Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Fast Is National Open Univeristy's PG Programmes? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Fast Is National Open Univeristy's PG Programmes? (356 Views)

Babcock, Covenant Univeristy Accounting Graduates To Write Only 5 Papers In ICAN / The Proposed Altanzeel Univeristy Kano By Isyaka Rabiu (Photos) / How Fast Is Your University's Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fast Is National Open Univeristy's PG Programmes? by BucciJP(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2020
Good day, Nairalanders, please I am considering applying for National Open University of Nigeria's post graduate studies, (Masters) but I am wandering how fast their master's programmes are, please share vital experiences that you have. Especially with the swiftness of their PG programmes. I don't want to start something that i can end. Thank you.

Re: How Fast Is National Open Univeristy's PG Programmes? by blackboy(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2020
Depends on you. Might take a year . Some finish ASAP. I know someone who has been resisting one course over and over for almost 5 years at NOUN

1 Like

Re: How Fast Is National Open Univeristy's PG Programmes? by missyojo(f): 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
Noun is a time waster. Instead of a year program you end up spending two to three years reason being that they won't release all your results. You have to register again till you pass it. In short cases of missing results is much rampant with Noun. I'm speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: How Fast Is National Open Univeristy's PG Programmes? by Fkj202004: 8:56pm On May 04, 2020
NOUN programme is fast if you want it to be.

There are cases of missing scripts in every university. I urge you to apply as NOUN programmes are flexible. Learn at your own pace and convenience.

Good luck
Re: How Fast Is National Open Univeristy's PG Programmes? by edoairways: 12:17am On May 05, 2020
As far it is publicly owned then the inherent problems faced in most pg programs across public universities is invertible
Re: How Fast Is National Open Univeristy's PG Programmes? by BucciJP(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2020
missyojo:
Noun is a time waster. Instead of a year program you end up spending two to three years reason being that they won't release all your results. You have to register again till you pass it. In short cases of missing results is much rampant with Noun. I'm speaking from experience.
Are you through now?
Re: How Fast Is National Open Univeristy's PG Programmes? by missyojo(f): 7:59am On May 05, 2020
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Brilliant Female Student Gets Accepted To All 8 Top Schools In The World / UI DVC, Adeyemo Wins Scientist Of The Year 2020 Award / Chemistry Ss 1-3, Waec, Neco, Jamb Prep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.