Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Can I Trust My Wife? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can I Trust My Wife? (292 Views)

My Wife Receive A Text Message From NYIF For Loan Programe / Snake Killed By My Wife / You Can Trust My Fixed Games, First And Second Game Is Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust My Wife? by dareoct: 8:16pm On May 04, 2020
A man known to me keep disturbing my wife for s**x. He has one time promised to get her job in a state civil service. My wife being unemployed for 4 years though she works with a private school as a teacher felt the guy could be our Messiah for job placement as he promised. Recently, he has been sending nude picture to my wife's phone on daily basis with the promise of getting her a job if she can date him. We have 2 kids. Despite my warning to block him, they still exhange private chats. Though my wife keep me updated about the man wahala everyday. Can I still trust her. I work in Lagos while my family stay at ile-ife. Please advise house..
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? by Aboks(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2020
Carry ur cross na ya wife she be no be so
abi u wan send monitoring spirit
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? by Olalan(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2020
You need to put your foot down, it's either she keeps talking with the man which she seems to be enjoying or walk out of the marriage.
BTW how can you be so soft to permit a wife cheat on you without remorse. Truth is if she's isn't enjoying the flirtations she'll have blocked him off.

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust My Wife? by dajoaneke(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2020
If you cannot answer the question you're asking, no one else can.
Watch my Coffin Meme Dance video & be happy.
If your wife decides to misbehave with him, make sure he joins my next meme video.

Meanwhile,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl9KMS2cEqk
Please, i need 10 people to SUBSCRIBE

Thanks.
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? by donbachi(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2020
Dem don dey do already..just dat she is trapped in the web...and vowed to see the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Trust My Wife? by GuestLog: 8:55pm On May 04, 2020
dajoaneke:
If you cannot answer the question you're asking, no one else can.
Watch my Coffin Meme Dance video & be happy.
If your wife decides to misbehave with him, make sure he joins my next meme video.

Meanwhile,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl9KMS2cEqk
Please, i need 10 people to [url=youtube.com/channel/UCGHcthd1k5Kg3pXsrp5QulQ?sub_confirmation=1] SUBSCRIBE[/url]

Thanks.
Lmao!
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 04, 2020
Wrong devisers everywhere.....
She may have it in mind to give in, but trust me, she's yet to give in .....
Tell her you don't like them communicating and ask her to respect you and stop the communication.....OR play along with the game she's planned out, and see how it goes....Las Las you'll find out if you can trust her or not

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust My Wife? by Jokerman(m): 3:37am On May 05, 2020
You better stop her immediately

(1) (Reply)

Message For My Beautiful Ladies Out There / Children’s Day: Itel, NTA Reward Young Writers / Why Can’t Nigeria Have Her Own Local Social Media Platforms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.