Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? (1135 Views)

Buy 5 plots of Land Ibeju Lekki for 12.5m and get 1 plot free: Call 09076190819 / Urgent Request Awolowo Rd, Bank Antony, Opebi/allen, Oregun Or Ikorodu Rd. For / Urgent Request Awolowo Rd, Bank Antony, Opebi/allen, Oregun Or Ikorodu Rd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? by Anjela001: 8:28pm On May 04, 2020
Pls where do you think is better to buy land & start building gradually between ibeju-lekki or Ikorodu?

i am planning to buy a plot of land in lagos from Italy through my cousin who is a lawyer but she want me to decide which area I prefer in lagos so she can check around for a plot within my price range which is two million, although i only have one million eight hundred thousand naira for now but I can work towards it to complete two million. A friend just suggested ibeju-lekki but another friend suggested ikorodu, I am just confused now. Actually I don't care about distance as long as it's within Lagos state and not a slump area but good security. I would appreciate your suggestions of other places with good security. And likely price.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? by olamidedivotee: 8:42pm On May 04, 2020
For security ibeju lekki is better
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? by Abimbola198212: 12:00am On May 05, 2020
Ikorodu is far better and consideration is minimal compare to ibeji lekki...I have an half plot in a serene and developed environment ,tare road .just behind GENERAL HOSPITAL IKORODU in an estate.with full security...call 08033922394
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? by Anjela001: 1:15pm On May 05, 2020
More suggestions please
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2020
Do ur research sir no be person go tell u ibeju is gold in waiting grin well I got one at epe ibeju lekki full plot many estate around the site but dis land is lone not in estate buy ND build already developed... Check my signature for price tho
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? by NifemiKolade(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2020
Ibeju is better....
Stay safe smiley
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? by bebe2(f): 10:50pm On May 05, 2020
ibeju , but with 2million. don't know how far into ibeju u going to go
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? by busar(m): 12:53am On May 06, 2020
2m can't get you a good land in ibeju Lekki (I'm an indigen) except you want a land in extreme of ibeju like Folu, otolu etc... . But you can get a full plot of land in ikorodu and still have change left. Mind you, I live in ikorodu
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? by eRex(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2020
Lands for sale

Completed flats for sale ...
Just pay and move in
All In Ikorodu...

Not to diss but I fear the prone terrain of ibeju Lekki axis to flood.

https://www.nairaland.com/5853786/eti-osa-under-threat-imminent#89485333

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island / To Let: 2/3 Bedrooms Flats POP Blast 4 In A Compound In Asaba / Contemporary House Designer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.