Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Best Agro-allied Investment Option - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Best Agro-allied Investment Option (432 Views)

Best Agro Investment Scheme Available In The Market This 2020 / The Best Agro Product When Result Matters / AYOMI-INI AGRO ALLIED: Seeds, Agrochemicals, Fertilizers, Knapsacks, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Agro-allied Investment Option by Adtenven: 8:41pm On May 04, 2020
Nairaland Agropreneurs,

I want to invest in a agro-allied processing business with readily available raw-material and high market demand of product(s). I have zeroed in on 3 and i wish you advise me on which to choose with reasons.

1. Shea butter production
2. Full fat soya production
3. Palm kernel oil and cake production

Expecting your precious responses. Thank you.
Re: Best Agro-allied Investment Option by LorritaDede(f): 9:13am On May 07, 2020
Adtenven:
Nairaland Agropreneurs,

I want to invest in a agro-allied processing business with readily available raw-material and high market demand of product(s). I have zeroed in on 3 and i wish you advise me on which to choose with reasons.

1. Shea butter production
2. Full fat soya production
3. Palm kernel oil and cake production

Expecting your precious responses. Thank you.

I would say Shea Butter, I personally trade in shea butter, cocoa butter and black soap so I know the benefits involved in it. I would like to share this entrepreneurs story with you. She is a Nigerian born entrepreneur who build a million dollar shea butter company. Hope it helps. smiley
https://theearlyhour.com/2016/03/28/making-millions-on-shea-butter-shea-radiance/
Re: Best Agro-allied Investment Option by LordPherule(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2020
It depends on the area of operation, proximity to resources. I will say palm kernel because it's widely used every day.
Re: Best Agro-allied Investment Option by Adtenven: 11:42am On May 07, 2020
LorritaDede:

I would say Shea Butter, I personally trade in shea butter, cocoa butter and black soap so I know the benefits involved in it. I would like to share this entrepreneurs story with you. She is a Nigerian born entrepreneur who build a million dollar shea butter company. Hope it helps. smiley
https://theearlyhour.com/2016/03/28/making-millions-on-shea-butter-shea-radiance/

Finally a response came. Great story. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join This Free Online Agro Training! / Anti Snake Plant Available / 1.5 Acre's Of Cassava Farm For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.