Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie (73785 Views)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by faithfull18(f): 10:08pm On May 04, 2020
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
I really don't know what to say to you undecided. You haven't made an human yet you call people ugly, you deserve to be flogged tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by wumi2017(f): 10:08pm On May 04, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by ajokeade920: 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by stormborn28(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
Dosoq:
Very productive.
4th child in 6years of marriage.

Weldone girl.
hmmmmmm....the man sabi do am well well oooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Dreyton36: 10:14pm On May 04, 2020
Davido once said
Congrats wicked people grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by stormborn28(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2020
iyatrustee:
The resemblance is striking even at this early stage.

Congrats Mercy!
the man dey bang well well
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 04, 2020
faithfull18:

I really don't know what to say to you undecided. You haven't made an human yet you call people ugly, you deserve to be flogged tongue
that's why i suggested me and you make a human and that would proof to you that i can make human and a beautiful human too.

now take a look at this human meme and tell me what you think

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by bunorb: 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by skywalker240(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2020
delugajackson:
Beautiful baby.

Children are the heritage of God and the fruit of the womb is His reward. I decree to every woman in need of this beautiful blessing, you shall celebrate your dedication next year. The Lord has heard your prayers and supplication, and yeah He is wiping every tear right now.

Receive it! It's yours! It's yours! It's yours!
longtime, welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by faithfull18(f): 10:21pm On May 04, 2020
gypsey:
that's why i suggested me and you make a human and that would proof to you that i can make human and a beautiful human too.

now take a look at this human meme and tell me what you think
Because the child is light-skinned right
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Chrisfe(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2020
Congrat
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
I remember when this girl was a hot chick.
Now she is just an old layer.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by AlexyA(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2020
congrats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3lulxEZd_k

a throwback to Nollywood movie Egg of life cast THEN and NOW. Please like and subscribe
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 04, 2020
faithfull18:

Because the child is light-skinned right
not really black skin is beautiful too.

by the way that photo is my son's smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2020
tammie24:
This one just dey born anyhow

Was she contracted to populate the world

Madam take am easy na

No be only you dey fertile

She got married late so it is expected of her to rush and stop soon. Congrats Mercy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Ibechris2: 10:32pm On May 04, 2020
Nice lady,very respectful and cultured...I say congrats to u.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by creepsyme(f): 10:32pm On May 04, 2020
So she still get mind go born for abroad?
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by chextlife(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2020
Congratulations....to her family
Congratulations...to all Kogites
Congratulations....to Nollywood
Congratulations.....to all her fans

More still to come grin grin grin grin grin grin ...CoroDivas
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nyamve1: 10:39pm On May 04, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Who's Mercy Johnson

We don't know her here in Madagascar. undecided

Well, Congratulations to her. smiley
U don't knw mercy johnson? That's means u don't watch nollywood
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by profudus(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2020
ifeanyija:
Welcome Coro-Mercy.... I know the man was looking for a male child to make it equal..

This calls for a rematch!
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Mistapresh(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2020
Wait oodat small girl for the pics na breast b dat?
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Ezinne2020: 10:41pm On May 04, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Thevisualchef: 10:45pm On May 04, 2020
congratulations
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by WeRblessed(f): 10:48pm On May 04, 2020
Congratulations Mercy Johnson and family.

Glory to God for safe delivery.

All women seeking for the fruit of the womb, I tap this blessing to all of you. By this time February 2021, you all will carry your bundle of Joy in Elohim's name... Ise, Ise, Ise.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by perpeling22(f): 10:51pm On May 04, 2020
delugajackson:
Beautiful baby.

Children are the heritage of God and the fruit of the womb is His reward. I decree to every woman in need of this beautiful blessing, you shall celebrate your dedication next year. The Lord has heard your prayers and supplication, and yeah He is wiping every tear right now.

Receive it! It's yours! It's yours! It's yours!
Amen
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 04, 2020
skyfather09:
to replace the dead people, plus no be all the kids go comot well, some go die.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Queenserah26(f): 10:56pm On May 04, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by CaptainFM1: 10:56pm On May 04, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Who's Mercy Johnson

We don't know her here in Madagascar. undecided

Well, Congratulations to her. smiley

Is google not working in Madagascar?
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by samwash(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
Isoright
Damnnnnn. A niggarrr and three girls

Damnnnnn baby

Don't say that. To you it is a perfect combination
But pity the niggarrr among the three ladies
They should add another niggarrr to that squad
If not the stress will be too much for the niggarrr

Talking from experience!
Got five female siblings
Am the only niggarrr.. nothing when all those girls fit do. They continue to behave like babies and seek for your attention.

Imagine Bedc restore light yesterday. No light for our house. Just for them to go switch from generator to nepa light
Them begin call me for phone make i come house come do am

Time dey come when u go begin enjoy ur sisters.
If them be ur seniors na u go enjoy them pass .
May God grant their heart desires,your parents go enjoy them well we'll.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by oluwasegun007(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2020
Male child too dey scare all this niger delta people...

Congratulations dear...

Please don't respond, lockdown is still on.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Digmygold: 11:20pm On May 04, 2020
Congratulations.

Liquidfaya doesnt like to see a happy family. Frustration of no family life at 60 turned him into a barking redpiller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.