Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today (93667 Views)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Dagger111(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2020
Lala.. That's for you, do the needful. grin

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by ojorich(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2020
Here to observe if really it would reach front page

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Generalkaycee(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2020
Its huge.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 9:21pm On May 04, 2020
You're doing well but do you have hoil to fry it cheesy

Meanwhile

Realokopi bring your a** here come go wash pot for me make i take cook....Be fast about it sad

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by ifex370(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2020
Dagger111:
Lala.. That's for you, do the needful. grin

My respect to you bro.

God bless you.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Franzinni: 9:33pm On May 04, 2020
pulls handbrake and screeches to a dramatic halt...
snake!!!
front page straight

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by FatherBona: 9:35pm On May 04, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5835257/snake-meat-lovers-get-here#89177805

Whose name comes to mind the moment you see a snake thread on Nairaland?!? grin

11 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by menix(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2020
This one wey resemble Boko snake..

Main reason I love nigerian army, they kill snake while releasing Bokoharam members..

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Ojukwucriminal: 9:36pm On May 04, 2020
Abeg when Nairaland Dey do their Next End of Year Party. Cuz I believe plenty of us on nairaland have Correct gifts for lalasticlala seun and mynd44 and we cant wait to reciprocate their gestures on NAIRALAND IN REAL LIFE.

Someone Should pls Help Me With that meme of a guy holding stone behind him.

PS: If you believe these people deserve end of year gifts pls gather here and tell us the kind of gift you think will be suitable for whom. I would like to gift lalasticala Mortar Piston.

12 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by extol1(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2020
front page loading

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by bestabigaelever(f): 10:07pm On May 04, 2020
This is huge

Let's hope it get to promise land
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 04, 2020
Which Enugu babe?? grin grin grin
Don't make me laugh at your stupidity please grin grin grin
Millenniumlady:
Fvck you moi moi eater i go use your gun break your head then you go no say enugu babe no dey carry last

3 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 11:10pm On May 04, 2020
realokopi:
Which Enugu babe?? grin grin grin
Don't make me laugh at your stupidity please grin grin grin
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin Go and sleep with shame
Millenniumlady:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 11:19pm On May 04, 2020
realokopi:
grin grin grin grin Go and sleep with shame
Let this coro be over when i come to your house we'll know who get shame
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 04, 2020
See me see wahala ooo grin grin grin grin
Millenniumlady:

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 04, 2020
Go and settle with the guy that dragged you here the other day....
Millenniumlady:

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 11:32pm On May 04, 2020
realokopi:
See me see wahala ooo grin grin grin grin
You never see wahala till I come
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 11:32pm On May 04, 2020
realokopi:
Go and settle with the guy that dragged you here the other day....
I own him nothing
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 04, 2020
"I owe him nothing" not "I own him nothing". Later una go say na soldiers no dey go school.
Millenniumlady:
I own him nothing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 04, 2020
Don't come oo except you're ready to get pregnant
Millenniumlady:
You never see wahala till I come

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 11:39pm On May 04, 2020
realokopi:
You're ready to be a father that's if you're not one already

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 04, 2020
realokopi:

This comment no make brain at all. This is 2020 not 1998

But the snake big sha. Nice catch, enough meat for days

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 04, 2020
Really?? It's 2020 already? I thought we are still in 1998 oo
Jaeis:

This comment no make brain at all. This is 2020 not 1998

But the snake big sha. Nice catch, enough meat for days

16 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 04, 2020
I am always ready to be a father
Millenniumlady:
You're ready to be a father that's if you're not one already
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 04, 2020
realokopi:
Really?? It's 2020 already? I thought we are still in 1998 oo

See as you be like nice guy, when we jam face to face now na frog jump you go give me. Audio nice guy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Jaeis:

See as you be like nice guy, when we jam face to face now na frog jump you go give me. Audio nice guy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 11:55pm On May 04, 2020
realokopi:
I am always ready to be a father
But are you ready to wife a lady ? Military men are promiscuous in nature

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.