Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,695 members, 7,844,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Real Estate Journey Episode 8 Funke Kehinde-md, Brilliant Concepts - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Real Estate Journey Episode 8 Funke Kehinde-md, Brilliant Concepts (599 Views)

My Real Estate Journey Episode 8 (Wale Ayilara- Ceo, Landwey Properties) / My Real Estate Journey Episode 6 ( Sola Sobawale And Coach Chudi ) / My Real Estate Journey Episode 3 ( Josh2funny And Coach Chudi ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Real Estate Journey Episode 8 Funke Kehinde-md, Brilliant Concepts by Middlechaseprop: 10:41pm On May 04, 2020
The CEO of Brilliantconcepts- A leading real estate agency in Nigeria-, Funke Kehinde, discussed her real estate journey and how she evolved over the years to become one of the leading realtors in Nigeria who, through her wealth of experience, established a body of professional realtors called Real Estate Millionaires (REMS)
Narrating her story to the audience, She explained:
The humble beginning
“My first office job was with a law firm where I was the personal assistant to the managing partner to the chamber for 2 years. While I was there, I had an encounter with cases relating to real estate and that spurred my interest in the profession. I got a better offer in another company that’s into oil and gas, real estate and Forex. In this company, I was the P.A to the executive director of property and anytime my boss was not around, I would engage myself in activities that’d make me learn and be more productive. I would meet the Head of Property and start learning about real estate. When she’s going for inspection or visiting a client, I would go with her. I was doing all these for the fun of it not knowing that it would later be a source to livelihood.”

Light shined on me
“After six months, the Head of Property had to resign because She needed to relocate abroad because of her husband. So, her position was vacant and someone suggested that I could fill her vacant since I’ve been following her. Eventually, I was put under probation for six months and afterwards, the management gave me an appointment letter, confirming me as the Head of Property. That was how I took the job officially for ten years. Being the Head of this department, I had a lot of complaints from potential customers saying they needed a property that they could pay in instalment contrary to the company’s policy which only accepted outright payment.”
A hard decision which eventually paid off
“Even though it’s a hard thing to resigned after 10 years of hard work and dedication in the company, I knew it was time for me to leave and establish myself. I resigned and I started out my own company called Brilliantconcepts. With my wealth of experience, I started looking for properties with an instalment payment plan in areas that people could afford to live in. As I was doing this, I met people who asked me to mentor them in how they can become a real estate agent. This gave birth to REMs- Real Estate Millionaires, a body of professional realtors selling real estate the right way.”
In the video, the sales strategist talk about the powerful strategies she uses in achieving tremendous sales over the years, qualities of a good marketer, the mastery of copywriting, the trajectory of property investing after Covid-19 and how realtors can position themselves in order to tap from the unseen opportunity.https://medium.com/@middlechaseblog/my-real-estate-story-ccb0410daff5

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple & Beautiful Houses You Can Build For Rent In Nigeria (video) / Forsale: 2wings Of 6unit Of 3bedroom Flat With Separate Gate In Akoka / House For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.