Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Duduke Challenge: Simi Shows Off Baby Bump In Cute Dance Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duduke Challenge: Simi Shows Off Baby Bump In Cute Dance Video (622 Views)

Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duduke Challenge: Simi Shows Off Baby Bump In Cute Dance Video by TalkTalkmedia: 8:19am On May 05, 2020
Simisola Ogunleye popularly known as Simi recently melted her with a dance video

- The sensational singer showed off her baby bump as she displayed some cute dance steps

- Simi debuted her baby bump in the recently released visuals for her new song, Duduke

The lovely has now granted their request as she uploaded a video of herself dancing with her huge baby bump to her “Duduke” song. She asks that her followers mimic her dance steps and make videos of themselves too.

After seeing her video, we for sure can say that pregnancy looks good on the singer.

WATCH THE TIKTOK VIDEO HERE

Re: Duduke Challenge: Simi Shows Off Baby Bump In Cute Dance Video by Mynewdawn15: 8:20am On May 05, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Duduke Challenge: Simi Shows Off Baby Bump In Cute Dance Video by nifemi25(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2020
Congratulations to you and adekunle gold

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s First Babymama, Shola Warns Fans To Stop Trolling Wizkid / "My Fans Sent Me Over N5 Million Just 48 Hours After Album Release" - Yung6ix / Great Black Empires Destroyed By Other Blacks Not White Supremacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.