Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce (25998 Views)

Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US (2) (3) (4)

COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by OEPHIUS(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2020
...Returns case back to Delta State

Following the directive of His Excellency, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, the state's rapid response team/taskforce on COVID-19 and the state's security apparatus, in a coordinated sequence of events with the Delta State COVID 19 taskforce, moved swiftly yesterday,
detected, contained and returned a confirmed COVID 19 case who had escaped from an Isolation and Treatment Centre in Delta State to Enugu.

Consequently, contact tracing and decontamination has commenced immediately.

For record purposes, total cases ever detected in Enugu State remains 8, with 6 active cases receiving treatment.

The Enugu State Ministry of Health, therefore, reminds the good people of Enugu State that in times like these, we owe a responsibility to each other to inform relevant authorities when we develope symptoms or know someone who may have symptoms or history of cross boundaries travel into the state.

The numbers to call are 08182555550 or 09022333833, or the NCDC number 080097000010

The Enugu State Ministry of Health also reminds the people of the state on the need to strictly adhere to the COVID-19 restriction orders and other precautionary measures in the state, which remain in force until further notice, as earlier announced, as follows:

1. All inter-state land boundaries remain closed as earlier directed except for medical emergencies and movement of essential goods and services.

2. The Presidential directive on the compulsory use of face masks or covering in public and the overnight curfew from 8pm to 6am has taken effect yesterday, May 4, 2020.

3. NDI-ENUGU are encouraged to strictly adhere to these restrictions and control measures, in addition to maintaining physical distancing and good personal hygiene.

"If I do these, I protect you and if you do these, you protect me."

The state government is in consultation with all relevant agencies and stakeholders towards a comprehensive review of all measures put in place to curb the spread of COVID-19.

Signed
Obi Emmanuel Ikechukwu
Commissioner Health Enugu State.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1150533305290233&id=100010007227700

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Davash222(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2020
"If I do these, I protect you and if you do these, you protect me."

Gaskiya.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Enoch07: 9:09am On May 05, 2020
I don't know if they should kill dat person to prevent further stupidity, or just isolate d individual without food for some days.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by emmabest2000(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2020
I don't know the reason why some infected people keep running away from free treatment shocked

Believe me something must be wrong somewhere grin

No Fear don turn to Na fear cheesy

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by infini771: 9:18am On May 05, 2020
Good news
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by yesloaded: 9:18am On May 05, 2020
Why running away in first place? Government need to up their game
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Youngkingjaey1: 9:18am On May 05, 2020
People are wicked.
why you running, are you usain bolt.
I know two people who survived this deadly birus

I'm really tired of this bullshit call coloral birus

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by myeduproject: 9:18am On May 05, 2020
they should beat the patient first before any thing

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by blackboy2star(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2020
We need serious brain format in this country...

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by money121(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by AregbeFufu: 9:19am On May 05, 2020
Further intelligence gathering conducted by Aregbefufu has revealed that the escapee was non other than the notorious Nwanyiogwashi.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Crownedjon: 9:19am On May 05, 2020
Nawa oo cry
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Finnese001: 9:19am On May 05, 2020
sad

nwanyiogwashi please come and take your brother oo

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by betterman22(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2020
Some people wahala plenty oooooo. Covid 19 is not a dead sentence. Remain and be treated you run away. Why are humans like this?

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by saracus(f): 9:20am On May 05, 2020
Hence forth anyone that escapes should be killed instantly to reduce this stupidity. What is wrong with people?

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by centboy123456(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2020
it is well with Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by solmusdesigns: 9:20am On May 05, 2020

Nigeria is a big joke, intentionally infecting many because he doesn't want to die alone, he needs some abobaku in Enugu

This is why I like North Korea, they have effective doctors

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by JubrinElSudan: 9:20am On May 05, 2020

Maybe he is from Enugu and thinks it will be better he dies in his village. I used Maybe o

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by DontTradeUrSoul: 9:20am On May 05, 2020
That is sad. Nigeria should please do what Senegal and Madagascar has done to boot out the virus. He would never have seen any need to run if he was in Senegal or Madagascar, because he would sure he is in safe hands. Nigeira should not follow the manipulation of the Wuhan originator and their evil partners that are commiting Genocide against Humanity. Why so much focus on Vaccine when there are confirmed cures that should be massively produced. Why should we be forced to be dying waiting for suspicious Vaccines from people that made it clear they want to kill people enmasse and to forcefully reduce Population. We all already know that the Virus is man-made, only a self-deceiving jumbo tissue would still expect those that create the virus to truly save them from it. We need to look inward and focusing on massively curing as soon as diagnosed.

Farki:

Vaccines are made out of weakened versions of pathogens injected to give a 'blueprint' for fighting disease. Like practicing for a football game before the actual game. I have said this already.

Someone who doesn't know what they are talking about can't lecture me on what I studied.

I'm done here.
That is half truth. Vaccines are now being primarily made out of aborted babies and stem cells (fertilized human eggs, killing unborn babies to harvest stem). Taking the vaccine reprograms your DNA to tend towards human cannibalism. That is one of the primary goals. To make humans loveless, brutish and devilish. In fact they are already putting human cells from human Kidney into your drinks and foods. It scientifically makes your taste buds enjoy the sweetness more.
Don't believe me, research HEK293 Additives.
Human Embryonic Kidney 293 cells, commonly known as HEK .... Tanzania President has confirmed that the imported Testing kits made even goats and Pawpaw to test positive. Use your brain! Italy and USA corona rates soar after using these testing kits. Truth is Depopulation is all about large scale human sacrifice.

I still can't understand why a sensible human being would not focus all his/her life on being permanently holy at this crucial Injury time of End Time. Accept Jesus as your Saviour and eternal Lord today, and cry relentlessly for HOLY SPIRIT to take permanent Ownership of you so that HE would make you worthy of being Raptured. It would happen soon in this our very Generation.

Don't believe their lies and propaganda of over population. Look at the massive uninhabited uncultivated massive lands between Lagos and Ibadan alone. Many never knew Elephants were in SouthWest till lately because of largely unexplored lands inside inside. It more than just depopulation. It's large scale human sacrifice that they covenanted to pay. Those days, people were fooled to think BG developed these techs by sheer ingenuity, his own personal ability and advance superintelligence. Now we all know that the demons that gave him demnad that all humanity be enticed, submitted and enslave to them eternally. You can choose to still be deceiving yourself that Satan and his demons are not in charge of this unchallengeable wickedness against Humanity. The earlier you detach your Hope and eternal Soul from this Satan conqured World, the Wiser you are. Reconnect to your Creator through Jesus now, focus on being Heavenly alligned, be holy and rapture-ready. Many would cry for taking this for granted. We shall not be left behind at the Heavenly Trumpet's Sound in JESUS' Name.

Taking the microchip is tantamout to to trading your eternal Soul, because even BG said it would erase your ability to seek, need or worship God, he said it would bring perfect peace into the World. How can you be rewarded with eternal life when you decided to trade it for enjoying this short one as a Slave to Satan, instead of moving towrads the true Immorality your Maker is waiting to reward you with? Use Tor Browser for all your Dark Net research. Also, Google Abramovic Mariana spirit cooking, and see terrible pictures of human parts cooking...
Then google, Satan's priestess Abramovic Mariana now Face of BGates Windows latest adverts.
I've been trying to attach highly classified pics of Male Melinda to show that his wife was a man, just retracting, I guess their grip on whole Internet is now getting tighter! They own it, and it is probably the Image of the Beast. Scripture says the AntiChrist shall be a Homosexual. Those that love this World would find it hard to detarch their hearts from deceitfulness of Technology, and Satan shall use that to prevent them from receiving the ability to live forever that our CRETAOR is about to reward us with. Why would you lose your eternal Soul just because of the useless pleasure of this decaying World. We are the very Generation that shall experience Rapture. Many many would wail and say had I know. Repent and start detarching your Soul from the World today.
Don't let your unfulfilled dreams and deceitfulness of technology make your eternal Soul undetachably glued and destroyed with this evil temporary World.
*Copy and Share to wake others!"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by dayleke: 9:20am On May 05, 2020
Owo ba.

Hand catch am.

No escape o, only surrender.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Nobody: 9:20am On May 05, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by jimmyolasun: 9:21am On May 05, 2020
person wey dem suppose lie down beat with koboko... he just committed a crime ...

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by MondayUche1986(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1150533305290233&id=100010007227700
Good day brothers and sisters. Please is there anyone in Uyo close to the traveling park please I want to confirm if I can get a bus going to Lagos abeg!!! Here in Eket no bus so I want to be sure they will be busses in Uyo please whoever that has a connection to contact and let me know please I want to go back to Lagos, please. But if you have any other alternative to help a brother please I want to enter Lag this week abeg
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by MrMcJay(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2020
Why sent back to Delta? Someone that should have been shot dead immediately.

Escaping from a Covid-19 treatment facility is an act of biological terrorism and he should be treated as a terrorist.

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by helinues: 9:22am On May 05, 2020

Shoot at sight to any Coronavirus patient making an attempt to escape

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Angy55(f): 9:23am On May 05, 2020
People are still traveling.
I know someone who came back from Lagos successfully 4 days ago to warri. And to even think the journey was made day time and not even night.

Our security personnel are the big problem.

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Davidzy23(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2020
Na wa for some people oo...

I think they need to be educated seriously

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by omonnakoda: 9:24am On May 05, 2020
Honest truth is people don't trust their government
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Edusouls(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2020
Kudos ugwuanyi your work is highly appreciated it is not easy to rule over humans, especially blacks that are highly stupid and very stubborn..Enugu is in the hands of God..

Gunmen Kill Ebenezer Matthew, Youth Leader In Rivers (Photos) / Okada Thief Burnt Alive In Cameroon By Angry Mob(Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests Man With 30 ATM Cards, 8 Signed Cheques

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52