Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Want To Learn A Skill - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn A Skill (553 Views)

It's easy, learn a new tech skill. / I Want To Learn A Programing Language / Download UDEMY Digital Courses For FREE - Learn A Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn A Skill by wengerboy: 12:08pm On May 05, 2020
Hello all,

I am not a graduate, is it possible I learn this skills

- Software Development (Java, PHP, Python)
- Mobile Application Development

How much will it cost and what's the duration and where in port Harcourt can I learn them to be guru in them.

Please I need advice on this.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn A Skill by GideonG(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2020
You don't need a degree to learn and understand.

I know all you mentioned above but what I am about to start coaching others like you from next week is...
Web Application Development using JavaScript both Frontend and Backend
Then Data Analysis
Data science
Artificial Intelligence

If you want to join, just send me a PM to include you in

Your location is not a barrier

But you need to have passion, determination and enthusiasm.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Earn $100,000 In Microsoft Azure Sphere OS Bug Bounty Reward / How Can I Arrange My Layout On Css / Customers Express Disappointment With Stanbic IBTC Over New Mobile Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.