Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo (755 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by donnie(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2020
Renowned Journalist and Social Media Influencer, Dr. Kemi Olunloyo adds her voice to the millions of voices calling for the withdrawal of the NCDC bill.
Aunty Kemi who also has a degree in Pharmacy made the following post on Facebook in the early hours of 5th May 2020.

#BREAKING Many ignorant Nigerians are on Facebook wasting their lives when the infectious disease vaccination bill may pass TODAY. Mandatory vaccinations violate your human rights. #StoptheNCDCBill #passncdcbill are useless hashtags. The @NCDCgov boss doesn’t even know about it. Wake Up!

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Share

Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 05, 2020
Cigeratte has killed many people today they have not ban it

Alcohol has led to the deaths of many yet they have not ban it

Guns have killed many people today but yet guns ownership is still legalised in some countries.

Abortion has led to the death of many children yet it is legalised in some countries.
I wonder how they will now stop vaccince that is meant to immunise people from infectious diseases
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by donnie(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Cigeratte has killed many people today they have not ban it

Alcohol has led to the deaths of many yet they have not ban it

Guns have killed many people today but yet guns ownership is still legalised in some countries.

Abortion has led to the death of many children yet it is legalised in some countries.
I wonder how they will now ban vaccince that is meant to immunise people from infectious diseases

No, it is not about the virus, its a business and a satanic ploy aimed at depopulation and remote control.
Have you seen any attempt by these people, including the FGN to secure or develop a cure?
It shouldn't be mandatory but optional, for folks like you who trust and believe in oyinbo wholeheartedly.
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 05, 2020
donnie:

No, it is not about the virus, its a business and a satanic ploy aimed at depopulation and remote control.
Have you seen any attempt by these people, including the FGN to secure or develop a cure?
It shouldn't be mandatory but optional, for folks like you who trust and believe in oyinbo wholeheartedly.
Ok i agree with you vaccine is dangerous and satanic. If they bring corona virus vaccine or immunisation no go collect am ooo! Just sidon dey look them
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by donnie(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Ok i agree with you vaccine is dangerous and satanic. If they bring corona virus vaccine out don't collect it ooo
No vaccine for me and my house, plus my neighbors self.
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 05, 2020
donnie:

No vaccine for me and my house, plus my neighbors self.
ok no wahala but hope say your immune system go dey strong without vaccine i no wan hear say you catch corona virus ooo
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by donnie(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
ok no wahala but hope say your immune system go dey strong without vaccine i no wan hear say you catch corona virus ooo

So if you get small carttargh now, instead of isolating and taking rest with lemon grass and other herbs you will run for test? Na so people dey take collect virus. Other countries, including India, returned test kits and other things to China because they were faulty and infected. NIGERIA collected everything and they're still waiting for more.

1 Like

Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 05, 2020
donnie:

So if you get small carttargh now, instead of isolating and taking rest with lemon grass and other herbs you will run for test? Na so people dey take collect virus. Other countries, including India, returned test kits and other things to China because they were faulty and infected. NIGERIA collected everything and they're still waiting for more.
It is not only nigeria that collected it na even America, Italy, Canada and Iran collected it na. Are you telling me you are wiser than all these countries put together?
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by rationalhuman(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2020
Then they all send them back and now using their own (Expensive ofcourse), by the same comparative logic Nigeria should send them back, so when it is going to happen??

You missed the point, All USA, Britain,India, Germany, Italy, Taiwan all makes their kits and ventilators, Few of their hospitals were importing from china because of low cost of Chinese kits. Since they are not accurate all these countries are using their own expensive but Accurate ones. can we all do it here?
Can you apply same comarision now?
Fabulouzjoseph:
It is not only nigeria that collected it na even America, Italy, Canada and Iran collected it na. Are you telling me you are wiser than all these countries put together?
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by donnie(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

That's after scrutinizing and testing the items. Did your people even know how to use the items, talkless of testing?
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by donnie(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2020
rationalhuman:
Then they all send them back and now using their own (Expensive ofcourse), by the same comparative logic Nigeria should send them back, so when it is going to happen??

You missed the point, All USA, Britain,India, Germany, Italy, Taiwan all makes their kits and ventilators, Few of their hospitals were importing from china because of low cost of Chinese kits. Since they are not accurate all these countries are using their own expensive but Accurate ones. can we all do it here?

The other day, the Nigerian army said they've made ventilators... who answered them? Maurice Iwu with Covid19 cure nko. Abegi, the writing is on the wall.
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 05, 2020
donnie:

That's after scrutinizing and testing the items. Did your people even know how to use the items, talkless of testing?
So in essence you are saying nigeria should have reject the help right?
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 05, 2020
rationalhuman:

So you are saying nigeria should reject the assistance
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by donnie(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
So in essence you are saying nigeria should have reject the help right?

If the Nigerian government had focussed on protecting its citizens, they would have developed a cure by now, even ventilators. YAH has blessed us with herbs. But sorry, they have made an agreement with the wicked, traded with the lives of Nigerians.

Why is Gates not investing in developing cures? No, he wants to control the world through his computer.
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by donnie(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

Awwww, You really think white people love you. grin grin grin

They want you dead! They believe the world will be better without you as the resources and oxygen available are limited.

1 Like

Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 05, 2020
donnie:

Awwww, You really think white people love you. grin grin grin

They want you dead! They believe the world will be better without you as the resources and oxygen available are limited.
How did you know what white people think and believe are you in their minds?

1 Like

Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by donnie(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
How did you know what white people think and believe are you in their minds?

How did you know Trump is the president of USA?

1 Like

Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 05, 2020
donnie:

How did you know Trump is the president of USA?
Because he won the presidential election now answer my own question if you are smart.

1 Like

Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by rationalhuman(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2020
If an equipment is giving fake sense of safety to the health workers then it must be rejected.
A person can handle corona infected patient assuming that he/she is protected by PPEs later to be find out that he got infected as well because of these such cheap Chinese rejected kits.

Please note USA, Britain,India, Germany, Italy, Taiwan are epitome of medical Science technology so if they have rejected something and using their own products then we in this continent can not pretend that we have more scientific knowledge, Know how and decision making capability then these technical advance countries and their institutions.

You give a choice to any patient where he would like to be operated (A) In Nigeria, Kenya,Ethiopia or (B) Britain, India, Germany.
You can out rightly predict his answer friend. same logic applies for the PPEs , kits decision.

Fabulouzjoseph:
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by elchapoo: 7:28pm On May 05, 2020
As time goes by things keep getting worse..
Re: Mandatory Vaccinations Violate Your Human Rights -kemi Olunloyo by donnie(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Because he won the presidential election now answer my own question if you are smart.

Who cooked HIV and Ebola and spread it? Where do we have the highest cases? They've already succeeded in using wicked deception to make blacks in the US the face of Covid19. Now they're trying to do the same in Africa.

It's people like us that saved Nigerians yesterday from mandatory vaccines and from being used as guinea pigs for Vaccine testing. Your government had already offered you guys for testing. They have already destroyed our people. The leaders you elected are not serving you but Western interests.

(1) (Reply)

Bakongo (bantu) People Are Israelites Of The Southern Kingdom (yahunde/judah) / All That Jesus Is Before God, You Are - Joseph Prince / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal An American Of Deafness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.