Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Can Cure COVID-19 Patients If Given The Opportunity. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can Cure COVID-19 Patients If Given The Opportunity. (372 Views)

Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Cure COVID-19 Patients If Given The Opportunity. by tonykel1(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2020
I have been telling Nigerians who care to listen that I have the cure to the prevailing pandemic ravaging the world. I am surprised that my fellow citizens are taking it with a pinch of salt.

How can we have a solution to a pandemic of this magnitude in our country and ignore it? When will Nigeria start taking her resourceful citizens seriously? We can take advantage of this rare opportunity to make a positive impact in the comity of nations. A trial will surely convince all those who sincerely crave an end to this pandemic.

Nigerian cum Africa has what it takes to put an end to this plague ravaging the nations of the world. We must be careful not to allow outsiders to steal this formula from us with a view to repackage and send it back to us at a greater cost. let us act fast: the solution to COVID-19 is here without mincing words.

I look forward to a change of approach by NCDC so that we can save more lives from this scourge.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure COVID-19 Patients If Given The Opportunity. by Davash222(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2020
Hunger bad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cure COVID-19 Patients If Given The Opportunity. by ghettokid1(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2020
Davash222:
Hunger bad embarassed
too bad
Re: I Can Cure COVID-19 Patients If Given The Opportunity. by tayebest(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2020
Davash222:
Hunger bad embarassed

Re: I Can Cure COVID-19 Patients If Given The Opportunity. by QuantumR: 1:00pm On May 05, 2020
Why not expose urself to the virus then cure urself.... its jst a suggestion
Re: I Can Cure COVID-19 Patients If Given The Opportunity. by Lawdis(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2020
tonykel1:
I have been telling Nigerians who care to listen that I have the cure to the prevailing pandemic ravaging the world. I am surprised that my fellow citizens are taking it with a pinch of salt.

How can we have a solution to a pandemic of this magnitude in our country and ignore it? When will Nigeria start taking her resourceful citizens seriously? We can take advantage of this rare opportunity to make a positive impact in the comity of nations. A trial will surely convince all those who sincerely crave an end to this pandemic.

Nigerian cum Africa has what it takes to put an end to this plague ravaging the nations of the world. We must be careful not to allow outsiders to steal this formula from us with a view to repackage and send it back to us at a greater cost. let us act fast: the solution to COVID-19 is here without mincing words.

I look forward to a change of approach by NCDC so that we can save more lives from this scourge.

Oga I'm interested but you have to convince me by exposing yourself to the pandemic, heal yourself of the pandemic also show me your positive and negative result proofs, lastly drop your contacts......grin, am I understood?

Re: I Can Cure COVID-19 Patients If Given The Opportunity. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 13, 2020
Nna nawa oh. Is the hunger affecting people so badly.

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Is Bill Gate Obsess With Vaccine / Twitter Reacts As Madagascar Billed Nigeria 78million Naira For COVID-19 Cure / Covid419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.