Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? (946 Views)

Avoid ASUU Strike - Study In Ghana, Togo Or Cotonou / Learn French In Six Months / Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by NEROSKY(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2020
I want to travel to french country after lockdown to learn french within 3 to 4 month exclusively/ intensively. which country is best bet?
i want to pass TEF before 8 to 9 months

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by chocboi78(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2020
Is cotonou a country??
Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by Davash222(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2020
Go to France.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by thesicilian: 1:08pm On May 05, 2020
Why not save yourself the headache of international travel and go to the French village in Badagry? Or better still enrol at Alliance Francaise which have many branches all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by illicit(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2020
Benin
Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by NEROSKY(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
thesicilian:
Why not save yourself the headache of international travel and go to the French village in Badagry? Or better still enrol at Alliance Francaise which have many branches all over Nigeria.

I know but i need where everyone speaks french, Alliance Francaise is 4 minutes drive from my house, but that's not what. I want if I travel I get a French boyfriend or girlfriend that can communicate with me.
Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by NEROSKY(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2020
thesicilian:
Really french village? never knew about it honestly? do they speak french and again, hope french don't have pidgin?
Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by edoairways: 1:58pm On May 05, 2020
NEROSKY:

Really french village? never knew about it honestly? do they speak french and again, hope french don't have pidgin?
There is pidgin French
Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by thesicilian: 2:57pm On May 05, 2020
NEROSKY:

Lol, don't know about Pidgin french though, but I guess every language has the potential of being "pidginized".
Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by thesicilian: 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
NEROSKY:

I know but i need where everyone speaks french, Alliance Francaise is 4 minutes drive from my house, but that's not what. I want if I travel I get a French boyfriend or girlfriend that can communicate with me.
Okay. If you can afford the time and money that's always going to be the best option: being completely immersed in the language and culture.
I myself am currently learning from YouTube videos and other online sources.
Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by NEROSKY(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2020
edoairways:

There is pidgin French

na wao, hope one will be able to distinguish?
Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by NEROSKY(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2020
thesicilian:

Okay. If you can afford the time and money that's always going to be the best option: being completely immersed in the language and culture.
I myself am currently learning from YouTube videos and other online sources.

If I'm financially stable I will.
Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21am On May 06, 2020
Benin, Cameroon (or even Togo) are the closest country to learn French... and they all speak the same broken French.
Re: Where Is The Best Country Learn French? Ivory Coast Or Cotonou? by NEROSKY(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Benin, Cameroon (or even Togo) are the closest country to learn French... and they all speak the same broken French.

How can one differentiate them, does it depend on the area you're or place of study?

(1) (Reply)

FG Attacks ASUU Again, Says Union Is Evil / Is 2nd Class Upper Still Possible / UI - 74years With No Improvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.