Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

A'm Still Confused! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A'm Still Confused! (978 Views)

Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit...*confused* / Confused!is Spinach The Same As Green / In Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A'm Still Confused! by Johnny(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2007
I was having my breakfast in a Restaurant one certain morning when three guys walked in to have theirs too. They settled themselves down and asked for a plate of Garri, which I thought was for one of them. Suprisingly, those three guys all watched their hands and began to eat the plate of garri. I became saddened that matured guys like these could not afford a plate of food each. But suprisingly again. they ordered for another plate of garri and began to eat again from the same plate. Curiousity quickly replaced the saddened heart. I got the shock of my life life when those guy, after finishing the second plate, asked for the third plate. I quickly washed my hands and rushed out of the restaurant.
Please, could somebody explain to me why those guys decided to eat one plate of food together one after the other instead of eating individually as is common in restaurant? Is it love or a kind of cult thing? Am still very suprised.
Re: A'm Still Confused! by smile007: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2007
I think eating together is a sign of love between them.
Re: A'm Still Confused! by Amigoz(f): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2007
Johnny, i think u wld have had a better response if you had approached the guys concerned and ask dat question, rather dan rushing out of d restaurant.
I can only agree with wot Smile007 said, it must be love,
smiley smiley smiley
Re: A'm Still Confused! by pilgrim1(f): 3:21am On Aug 14, 2007
Lol. . . some perculiar stuff. Perhaps they wanted you to leave - and it worked! grin
Re: A'm Still Confused! by CrazyMan(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2007
Hmmm.

Kind of strange anyway you can't blame them. Maybe the love their friendship wink
Re: A'm Still Confused! by ne4real(f): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2007
i think it is a symbol of love, trust and togetherness
Re: A'm Still Confused! by nafsquare: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2007
what bussines do u av with dat.moreover did u go there 2 look at other?
Re: A'm Still Confused! by replenish(f): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2007
i tire oh
Re: A'm Still Confused! by dominique(f): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
@johnny
i dont know y youarwe so confuised. it could have meant anything. and even if they are cultists, that dosent mean the restaurant is. so, why did you rush out like that. hope you finished your food
Re: A'm Still Confused! by larriederm(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2007
next time when u see that kind of a thing, just move close to them and ask question! there is sin in asking question1 if u can not then keep it to ur self! ok?
Re: A'm Still Confused! by ssRhino: 1:46am On Sep 05, 2007
Since when do eating in same plate became things of curiousity in nigeria, iu remember when i was growing up and cousins in our house or at their house and we all eat together and have fun together, i guess nigeria has changed and i am being left behind.
Na wa oh, i guess soon, someone will come here and said he ran out cos he see 2 guys sharing same room in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Whats For Thanksgiving? / Real Ekiti Pounded Yam Supply / Preparation Of Delicious Irresistable Moi Moi For Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.